....So, what stops Aku from throwing him into the portal again once he gets back to the past?

....So, what stops Aku from throwing him into the portal again once he gets back to the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6deOAReoM&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6deOAReoM&start2=1&authorName=aphrocarlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what stops jack from taking the portal again ?

Mako is dead and the magic requires

T W O R E

he never took the portal, he was TWOAH into it

What's stppping Aku from just flying away every time Jack even comes remotely close

Baldwin can probably TWOAH just as well, when you are yelling the subtle differences between voices tend to disappear slightly.

I get the impression that the first time portal was a last-ditch effort on Akus part, and that he'd be too weak to do it again.

He actually does though, he runs whenever things go south.Almost immediately, too.

HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT THE TIME GEM JACK STOLE FROM CHRONOS?????

Probably the fact that Aku would be caught off guard by Jack returning and Jack would be prepared for it this time. He could try but would probably fail.

The fact that this time jack will expect this kind of bullshit

>Jack goes further into the past, before Aku was even formed
>makes an attempt at killing primordial Aku
>failing that, Jack seals Aku away and forgets about him
>Jack settles down and becomes a family man with Ashi
>eventually Aku is unleashed
>Jack gives his son the sword and sends him to train in faraway lands
>Jack's son grows up to battle Aku once
>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK...

Jack's too edgy and fast now.H would probably teleport behind Aku and stab him while spitting on his corpse and smoke some meth with his Scottish friend's corpse.

The last time, Jack was giving some little speech about sealing Aku before the last blow, giving enough time for Aku to TWOAH him to the future. This time, Jack is just going to kill him when he's down, no fancy speeches or anything, just a final blow.

Time loops have to be the most common "fan-ending' but rarely actually happens.Would you be ok if SJ's plot was a stable time loop in the end?I wouldn't.

Jack's skills that he developed traveling in the future.
This time he would jump away from the portal.

what if Aku TWOAH'S him again?

How would you feel with Jack returning to the past to fight primordial Aku, only to see an adult version of his son, his son's son, his son's son's, son...
An entire army of Jack's lineage, all ready to destroy Aku in the past.
Every child of Jack was going on their own separate adventure at the same time, justifying Jack's episodic adventures and how he can be in a quaint forest one episode, and an abandoned robot ruins in the next.
It wasn't a time loop at all. Aku just created the army that would kill him.

I still want to see Baldwin's Aku in a fight with Jack just to see if he can match the original's tension and feel for that side of Aku.
He is almost as good as Mako for the comedic bits it seems.

the final shot is Aku just TWOAH's them all one more time
>another 25 year hiatus
>mfw

I would be absolutely livid 'cause they would have to pull it out of their ass.

what if Aku TWOAH'D Jack........into the past

...he would die?

a pretty horrible opening probably

Jack probably won't let it happen this time because A, he's tougher than ever from all his travels, and B, he's probably going to be expecting it this time.

Hell, maybe Jack never will get back to the past. Maybe he'll stop AKU now and let the world be as is.

Rewatching the series and in all the old episodes jack says he was "tricked" by aku so he probably knows he won't get caught by that again.

Jack still won't be dead. And now that Aku knows Jack can't die from old age, there's no point in delaying the inevitable any further. Aku wants Jack dead, so he can finally rule in peace.

It would be extremely lazy.

>Jack gets back to the past just as Aku throws his past self into the future.

Either he defeats Aku or Aku is now going to have to deal with 2 Jacks in the future, One already knowing how to get back to the past as the future is Old Jacks past.

You are a lazy guy.

>Jack goes back
>Weakened Aku there right after he tossed Jack in
>Panics, tries again
>Jack mauls him even further and he tries to escape right into his own gate
>This time, a severely weakened Aku is the one hurdled into the future that is SAMUURAAAIII

I would prefer this to be the ending to be completely honest.It would truly show that Jack has matured.
...Okay perhaps allow him to go back to the past because his suffering is real and I want my catharsis dammit

Isn't Aku basically sentient black goo?

What's stopping Aku from sending Jack farther down the future

what's stopping him from sending jack to the end of time

That's like some BTTF2 level stuff, where Marty almost met himself when he went back to 1955.

Why doesn't Aku throw open a portal in time and go through it himself?

What's stopping Jack from throwing Aku into the future where he is ruler and we get a spinoff series called Samurai Aku?

U U U U

>Long ago, in my homeland
>I, Jack, the benevolent human emperor of Japan defeated the evil demon, Aku, and unleashed an unspeakable age of prosperity
>BUT
>The foolish demon, having escaped through the same time portal he threw me into, stepped forth to oppose me
>*evil spell sounds*
>Before the final spell was cast, I TOWAH'd him into the portal and sent him into the future, where my justice is LAW
>Now the demon seeks to return to the past, and UNDO the future that is...
>Jack
[spoilers]WATCHA[/spoilers]

>Maybe he'll stop AKU now and let the world be as is.
There's no way Jack will leave his dad to his fate unless there's absolutely no way to reverse it, the way the Emperor became a frail old man starved to death hit Jack hard.

>TOWAH
It's TWOAH

I just want a series where Aku is the main character, is that so difficult?

ILL BE BACK SAMURAI, YOU'LL SEE

Yes.You wouldn't like it.
Aku is great 'cause he comes in small doses.If the whole series was 11 minutes of Aku doing Aku stuff you would get bored pretty easily, since the novelty will wear off!
Why do you think we seldom see Aku?I mean he barely has half an hour's worth of screentime throughout the whole series YET he is one of the most (if not the most) memorable thing from SJ.And this is because the creators understood the basic principle of moderation.

What if the ending to season 5 is just aku TWOAHING him into an even farther future?
Or maybe he can only do it once?

I've got an idea pls rate.
Jack has finally reached the past and is ready to strike the final blow.Aku throws him again, then a second later Jack comes back after searching for a time portal AGAIN.This happens for a minute or 2 while we are shown glimpses of Jack's journeys.Finally, Jack has become so MAD that he demolishes Aku and becomes the ultimate evil himself.

That's what I honestly expect though. ALl the portals, maybe even the one the Guardian was keeping, are apparently gone. Jack's got no choice but to stop Aku now and hope humanity can rebuild the world.

OR at least that's one idea for what will happen.

>Jack going back to the past will make him age the 50 years in one hit
>Aku TWOWHS him back to the past
>At the same time Aku TWEWH him to the future
>It's a Jack-aging-by-the-minute Vs. 2 Akus final battle
>Past-Jack lands in the Aku free future.
>Starts his quest to find ANY of the gazillion time portals Aku hasn't destroyed this timeline
>Past-Jack returns to the past just in time for the end of the credits
>Aku's fortress is empty
>Past-Jack goes back to his father
>An old man watches him far away

>Aku summons all of his most primordial hate and power when he is finally cornered
>Tries to tear open another portal in time
>Time shatters and they fall into it
>Every time exists at once, as everyone and everything from the past, present, and future coexist and watch Jack end Aku before time realigns at last

He's memorable because he's literally the only reoccurring character the show has.

>literally the only reoccurring character the show has.

>forgetting the titular character

>forgetting the scotsman
YOU CHARACTER FORGETTIN'

BES FREND ABANDININ'

>Past Aku sends Jack to the future.
>In the final battle in the future Aku sends Jack back to the past.
>Appears back in the past the second he was sent to the future.
>Confused and thinking his spell didn't work, past Aku sends Jack back to the future.
>Future Aku sends Jack back to the past again, so on and so forth.
Jack would have once given everything for a time portal.
Now he shall spend his days wishing for anything but.

SUICIDE LUSTIN'

what if the two Aku's and the two Jack's...combined?!

>Blue Jack makes sinister implications
>Sudden shock when the Scotsman comes out of nowhere to spend 2 minutes berating him, including shoving Real Jack out of the way halfway through

Then who was time portal?

YOU NETHER DWELLIN'

what if the combined Aku created double time portal

SUDOKU ENCOURAGIN'

SAMURAI HAUNTIN'

JACK PESTERIN'

KIDDY DEATH LUSTIN'

Then who would throw Jack?

Let me explain what's going to happen. (I'm just guessing.)
Jack gets his sword back (possibly from the acid pit in the next chapter), He then returns to the mysterious island and beats the shit out of the Guardian; when he's about to enter the portal Aku appears and (obviously) Jacks fights him. But Jack can't handle this shit anymore so he drags Aku along him inside the portal. Once back in the past "Future" Aku merges with "past" Aku and he dies a horrible multidimensional death, while Jack ages instantly and dies in his father's arms.

screencap this, because it is going to happen

Mad Jack comes back and fuses with Suicide Jack and together they defeat Aku while also making possible the future that is today.

WEIRDLY ANIMATED

NOT EVEN EXISTIN'

Green Greedy Jack and Pink Gay Jack conciousness when?

Aku looks a bit too lustful, almost stupid loli tier lustful from one of these games.

Honestly, best adaptation of Killing Joke.

>lustful

Kek, can you imagine though?

>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO...

>Flings him further and further, goes with him to finish it
>Aku and Jack at the end of time on the last remains of earth in an icy void
>Nothing but the blackness from which Aku came behind them for the last duel
>No future left to go forward to, no past left to care for
>Just the last of Good and Evil settling it

>has literally thousands of years to recuperate strength and to plunder anything remotely magical that might empower him

nani

Maybe if every swipe of the sword left lingering, permanent damage that is building up.

Crushing depression.

Whatever happens, this guy wins in the end.

Pretty sure it is. Primordial Aku was vastly stronger than Aku when he was first born who is stronger than Aku after he rises in the eclipse who is stronger than Aku after he sent Jack to the past, who maintained until the fateful day, and that Aku was stronger yet than the one we know now.

He's been on a slow, unsteady, awful slide into weakness and death with every escape he's made.

I just believe he haven't yet seen Aku get really serious

>Aku just flings Jack one last time into the future heat-death of the universe and returns to the past to do the future that is Aku

And only by 20 minutes

you said double aku?
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6deOAReoM&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6deOAReoM&start2=1&authorName=aphrocarlin

Ya'all forgetting Ashi. She'll take the cake at season's end... ya'll shall see.

>you wouldn't like it
>if the series was 11 minutes of Aku doing Aku stuff you would get bored pretty easily
>Aku is memorable because he has limited screentime and that's it

aku spinoff when

never 'cause I told you why :)

My guess is Ashi becomes the new Jack of the world, while our Jack finally goes back to form a new timeline.

>girl power

I'd like to see the time span from right after he put Jack in the time portal to the exact moment Samurai Jack began.

I wanna see the actual fight with the Norwegian dude who got turned into a rock monster.

Then he'd have two Jacks running around, unless multiverse theory.

I don't think I can handle low-energy, spic sounding Aku for more than 5 minutes.

I want a nice scene between them

>Jack IS his father
What a cop out ending

Same thing that prevents rick from jumping into a parallel universe where everything does right for him, his family and bird person right before that universe's Rick sudden and unusual death.

I got an uneasy feeling that those two are going to have a very long, emotional, and vicious conversation together. Aku has become as human as Jack has become demonic.

I could see this. I think part of Aku's psychological crisis is realising he has respect for Jack despite supposedly being made of pure inhuman evil.

This
Everyone's losing their shit over the gap between Episode 52 and Episode 92, which is a 50 year timespan.
What about the thousands of years Jack was absent?
Aku apparently spent at least a century or two conquering the world entirely, since we get shots of him looming over a modern city, pic related

The shenanigans would be incredible

We see Aku breaking down in the opposite way of Jack, in some shared inverse. Jack has gone hard mad, his inner demons more of a threat than the outer ones. Aku is going soft - he's losing his malice, his energy, his care. He's become a depressed, stressed, bored shut-in who lives in perpetual fear. The world is as much a nightmare for him now as it is for Jack. For him! Aku! Raw ancient evil! He's been reduced to THIS.

The two of them have rubbed off on each other so hard from their neverending war that they're practically begging for death in the bottoms of their minds.

>they're practically begging for death in the bottoms of their minds.
Jacks begging is pretty damn close to the surface

I'd like to see all the would-be heroes who rose up and died. The people who would've been able to save the world in their own adventures, but instead without Jack all those bad things just...accumulated.

It's probably why Aku in the future has an entire armada, as his past self probably had to expend a lot of his power to take over the world.

He's not as pro-active as past-Aku after all. Who literally did the whole unspeakable evil thing, by himself.