X-General

How bad it will be?

Most likely it will just be mediocre and boring rather than an entertaining trainwreck.

>o5 xmen

>3 diffent knock off wolverines

>none of thenintrestung b or c listers

Is gonna be shiiiit

> Happy Storm has potential cleavage again...
> Salty the Mohawk is gone.
> Salty about Kitty have that GENERIC as fuck outfit when she has this sexy thing in CW2.

Is there a place I can check out the current/upcoming X-books and see what characters are in each of them?

Are Anole and Genesis on any of the rosters?

>Most likely it will just be mediocre and boring rather than an entertaining trainwreck.
This.

Why does Wolverine have tits?

It's X-23 playing dress up.

Then who's in front

They are nowhere to be seen.
Not even gen X

Kitty.

You know it won't be good because if Marvel really cared they would have brought back the real Logan or Scott. Without them, or hell even Charles, it still feels like they are holding the franchise back to be second class.

What's the full line up for X books

If this book has Sabertooth and Colossus double teaming Laura, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

This.

Anole will be showing up in Gold as a supporting character apparently.

yo sauron lookin like a motherfuckin voyeur over there

don't worry he's thinking about how turning them into dinosaurs would make the sex that much hotter.

Prime is one shot that sets up everything, that comes out tomorrow

3 X-Men books
Blue features the teen O5, Magneto and Jimmy Hudson they're fighting Black Tom, Juggernaut and sentient Sentinels

Gold features the 70's team with Rachel Summers, now called Prestige(yuk) and Gambit they're fighting a new version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and later on new sentinels

And Astonishing which comes out in July features a team of X-Men mostly popular in the 90's

The Wolverine spinoffs Old Man Logan and All New Wolverine are continuing

Jean Grey, Iceman and Cable all get ongoings

and new team books Generation X about Jubilee and Z list X-kids, and Weapon X.

there's also a 4th team of X-Men whose going to pop up in a Secret Empire tie in.

Guggie needed a gay

I thought Gambit was in Astonishing.

There's also Weapon X which has OML, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Warpath and Domino

And the Secret Empire tie in will be Emma's team of X-men which as far as we know includes Magik

I swear he better not pair up Anole with that old crone Graymalkin

he's in both Gold and Astonishing

it looks like Gold is the flagship and doing all the heavy lifting for X-line.

that costume looks like Shadowcat and Cable fucked

But is he a regular part of the book or just for an arc?

And god what kind of idiot puts Guggenheim in charge of the whole line?

>Zub writing Emma and Magik

Oh dear lord

>I swear he better not pair up Anole with that old crone Graymalkin

Guggenheim did create Graymalkin....

we don't really know much about Astonishing at this point.

only things we know are the basic cast, the writer, and that each issue will have a different artist.

I feel like Marvel legitimately doesn't know what to do with the X-Books and is just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
>1027 Jean
Captcha, pls.

Don't we already have Iceman for that?

I do like Anole, but I'm afraid he's now forever stuck as pineapple head Hulk. I liked him better when he was a skinny lizard twink with fap arm.

that not clear he's in book from issue 4-6 we wont know if he's sticking around until the next round of solicitations in April.

isn't that what they've been doing ever since AvX?

Anyone else excited to ship Kitty and Colossus?

I don't think its going to be a thing.
They specifically call out her history of Peters in the Prime issue.

>Don't we already have Iceman for that?
Gays can't be anywhere near Kitty, her hyper femininity makes all men lust after her.

The shit-flinging continues.

Going by how he wrote Moonstone his Emma is gonna be especially horrible.

>hyper-femininity lust men
And Magik

Artists for Astonishing X-Men
Jim Cheung
Ron Garney
Phil Noto
Ramon Rosanas
Greg Land

If they actually cared they would have fucking kicked the O5 cancer kids back to the past. Fuck them and any book that gives them a single panel.

The real Logan and Jean are coming back in Marvel Generations

Is this the most hard to explain X-men team backstories? All the time shenanigans, character relationship bs. Does Night Crawler still not have a soul?

The most annoying thing is, it does look like the basic X-men team. But in reality it's really fucky.

Yeah just like how Mar-vell is coming back.....stop being an idiot, they'll only be back for a bit to give their successor (or rather past version in Jean's case) a pat on the back and tell them how good they're doing.

Guggenheim made it clear in interviews he is pairing them up again. He said fans of those two have a lot to look forward to.

Fuck Graymalkin. Shitty ass waste of panel space

I can see Marr-Vell doing that, but Logan and Jean can just come out of the white hot room

The Thor that'll meet with Jane Thor isn't even current unworthy Thor, but rather past Thor. None of them are coming back for good during Generations.

Pretty much. These are auppose to be relaunches to not only get old fans back, but likely new ones as well. What will we tell newcomers when they pick this up? The original Logan and Scott are dead, these are just time displaced or universe displaced versions of them. This shit has been the reason the X-books have been losing readers fast. Shit is too convoluted for its own good.

>Guggenheim
My condolences, X-fags.

>Why does Wolverine have tits?
You didn't hear? Logan is transgender now. Goes by "Laura." Google it.

>Guggenheim did create Graymalkin....
Don't forget Fan Favorite: INK!

'Cause I'm betting that Uncle Organic hasn't.

>Jimmy Hudson
Where was this confirmed

Not confirmed, but there is a man with wolverine claw configuration on the cover of either 4 or 5, with blurred out blonde hair

That's confirmation right there Marvel's just so bad bad at keeping secrets they should have made his silhouette completely black instead of pixelating it

The only semi-decent character he created in that run was Cipher

And only because she was literally a cipher with no personality but a decent powerset and design

Whew, need Jean in casual clothing more.

God I hate her new haircut

Also the cover to the previous issue, #5

Marvel sucks at hiding things

i like it. or, well, i liked what the artist was trying to do with it. i'm assuming it's supposed to be a modern symmetrical bob with bangs (think victoria beckham circa '15) but it has such a dramatic drop from the shorter areas to the long parts. if it was just tapered properly it'd be great

Art Adams who's doing all these covers co-created Jimmy didn't he?

yes.
Bunn also wrote an Ultimate Wolverine mini starring Hudson.

>A mix of cable plus best shadowcat outfit
Nah, glad is gone

>Gays can't be anywhere near Kitty,
Then why is she close to Rachel?
Checkmate atheist

I still have hope for Generation X and her writer, while she might not have too much experience in comics she did co-write a tv show called the magicians.

Is like the last x-men teen book spider-man & the x-men, it was done by a guy who write for the daily show and had never done comics before but that didn`t stop the book from being good.

>she was literally a cipher
Great codename, tho ...

Generations is literally this the event.

>(think victoria beckham circa '15)
Reminds me more of an exaggerated Tron-cut.

I hate the line up of characters

I want Quentin Quire to go away and stay gone

Serious question here. Is that a Wolverine with tits? For what reason does this exist?

when was the last time you even read a comic book, that's X-23 she's been Wolverine for the last 2 years.

I know about X23 although I haven't kept up in a while. When I saw the wolverine costume, I was trying to understand why I wasn't looking at wolverine and I didn't see any obvious

On a side note, the Logan movie was shit.

Jimmy Hudson is a good character? He looks like a emokid. Why he have metal claws in others pics?

>she's been Wolverine for the last 2 years.
2 years time flies.

One of his mutant powers was the cover his bone claws in metal so that they would look like his dad's

He later covered his teeth in metal too

When did Nightcrawler back to live?

You guys know this is a one shot to establish the new X men continuity right? Jesus christ you people complain about everything.

He can cover only the claws/teeth?

I assume all of his bones but those are the visible ones

Yeah, I'm cautiously hopeful about that book. It seems like it could maybe become a nice X-teens book but we'll have to wait to see if the creative team can pull through or not.

>O5
>Guggenheim
>"Prestige"
>every book is hampered by either the shoddy creative team or the lame premise
>we're seriously doing the fucking Phoenix again
>it's mostly just the same characters as always
Oh, just very bad.

Blue, Gold, Generation X and Cable are buys for me. Astonishing seems like the best book though.

Guaranteeing these books are the top 5 in sales for months and all the virgins on here will go nucular

>Gold
Good lord, why?

What could Marvel do with the X-Men to get you excited?

Because I like the X men? Sue me.

Losing the O5 and not putting writers with terrible X-books under their belts front and center would certainly be a start.

Giving books and total creative control of the line to Ewing, Gillen, Duggan, Carey, Gage, or Yost

Getting rid of the O5. Or pull a Superman Reborn with then and fuse 'em with their adult counterparts for a small scale reboot

Having a team lineup that isn't just a Claremont rehash

Wait, did they tear off original Angel's wings too? Why do marvel writers hate his wings so much?

>Kitty wears original style x-men uniform
>not even the original x-men wear the original uniforms

>make Kitty leader
>suddenly looks ten years older
Sure, why not

Youre not actually supposed to like things user

>Beardlossus is gone
IT'S SHIT! THROW IT IN THE SUN!

I was the one who asked you, and I agree with literally everything you just said.

Kitty looks older than Storm, holy shit.

Cant decide if this is gonna sell like crazy or not at all

What the goddamn hell is Rachel wearing?

A-FUCKING-men, comrades.

This is what would bring me back to reading the contemporary X-Men on a monthly basis.

Right?! FUCK the o5. X-Men should be about looking forward, not backward.

Kitty looks like a guy