Star Trek characters that you absolutely fucking hate

Star Trek characters that you absolutely fucking hate.

like zoinks scoob

damn, Caitlyn Jenner looks like THAT?

Don't talk to me or my dog ever again

he literally did nothing wrong

Delete this

Why, though? Alexander is cool. So was his mother.

Why exactly did the Federation need to infiltrate the Klingon empire to expose the Changeling?
Even if they did prove a Changeling was in the high counsel, Klingons are notoriously high strung brutish animals and could've killed them on the spot, four members of the senior staff, just for being there.
Not to mention that most of them probably wanted to go to war with the Federation.
I still liked the episode though.

OH I FORGOT VULCANS HAVE A HIGHTENED SENSE OF SMELLL

>Daily reminder that gul dukat did nothing wrong

*hands on hips*
*gazes from the corner of eyes*
*comedic sound effect as the scene changes*

based.

what show were you watching?

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

Upon further reflection, he actually did a whole lot wrong.

Sisko, relax, will you, for crying out, what's-- what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with you. I'm only kidding with you. We're having a colony. I mean you just got here, we haven't had visitors in a long time, and I'm breaking your balls, and what's the matter, you're getting fucking fresh, I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you. Okay, salut.

Now get back inside the fucking box.

>it's another they didn't put /trek/ in the title thread

OFFICIAL DUKAT POWER RANKINGS
1. Bird-of-Prey captain Dukat
2. Calm, cool season 1 Dukat
3. Liberated/Weyoun sidekick Dukat
4. Pah Wraith cult Dukat
5. Dead Ziyal/Madman Dukat
9. Anjohl Tennan
99. Literal Pah Wraith Dukat

Thank God.

Anyone else get the vibe that she was banging everyone in the colony? She looks like she routinely takes multiple men at once.

i didnt even notice until you noticed

it's been a long fucking road

I meant morally

getting from there to here

but everything you said makes him right

Cheating is wrong.

it's been a long time

hahahahahahaha

REED ALERRT

Ahem.. bring up my (dukat)post

>Cheating is wrong

recently someone posted a webm of mccoy feeling the woman's baby bump and another poster responded with "baby brap" and I laughed for about 10-15 seconds at that, it got deleted
neeed that webm :p

baby brap

HEY BAJORAN FUCKING SHITS LOOK AT THE SCREEN I'M GOING TO FUCKING GAS YOU ALL HAHAHAHA

if only it were the jews

ATTENTION BAJORAN FUCKING SHITS

MY NAME SOUNDS LIKE NEELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Based james, dukat poster extraordinaire

Knee-licks?

We don't have YLYL's here Pewds, fuck off!

where is the based rhyming nig?

wow, so subtle Ira

fuck you nig i literally did nothing wrong

>Bajorans refuse a massive influx of refugees in the interest of preserving their social and ethnic integrity
>Still the good guys

Wew.

>jews
>still the good goys
wew fucking wew

>Discovery automatically renewed for second season
>may actually get a third even if the second is a worse than the first

It's like we committed a mortal sin against some obscure god and discovery is his debt collection

>your best friend has a mother just like this woman

This episode hit way to close to home because of all the weird stuff I would do when I went over to his place and then the stories he would tell me.

They're like some sort of sci-fi Lucy and Arab Ricky.

Tell us a story, user.

FELIX is the best holoprogrammer

>refuse a massive influx of refugees in the interest of preserving their social and ethnic integrity
>Still the good guys
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>send three high ranking Feddy officers
>and one WELL KNOWN discommendated Klingon to do a "covert op" to find a changeling

The writers forgot that if Gowron, Martok or any high counsel members saw Worf's face he would be easily spotted.

I got roped into doing ren-fairs for a while because of her. My friend wanted me to join in with him and suffer more or less. She demanded that we make our own clothes and we had to use specific fabrics, following these exact designs and so on. She even managed to convince us it was all fun too. It was kind of fun to walk around in shitty clothes I made myself and have a little bag of large coins.

I later found out she refused to buy anything new. She hated most technology, the newest electronic device in the house was my friend's computer he bought himself and was threatened to be taken away almost constantly. They only had Internet because she needed to check her work email at home. They raised chickens in their backyard and, had like 5 cats, 4 dogs, and were always finding ways to get around the animal limit laws of our city

>he Picard, remember that time you were a borg and they used you to kill thousands of your federation comrades? heh... it makes me question your loyalty to the federation
>you know, your father once said that denying one man freedom damages all of us
>HOW DARE YOU
What a bitch.

All this means is that much longer before we get a real Trek series since this STD has to run it's course. feelsbadman

nice granny tits though

>Be Nora
>Bout to bring the banhammer down on this little romulmutt
>Suddenly the captain thats been tricked like 5 times by Romulans is telling me we can't fucking throw him out the airlock
>If he's wrong (which he has been before) our entire civilization goes into a distopian hell hole where people 50 times worse then me are always watching
>calmly recommend that maybe his perspective is flawed and draw a juxtaposition on how the borg could warp his view and so could the enemy
>"Well your dad wouldn't like what you're doing"
Fuck this guy

How

DARE

You

This hurts

neelix is trash
the first second i saw him i wanted him to fuck off

If Dukat did nothing wrong, why are there still Bajorans?

This guy as well. Fuck this guy. However, this is one of the reasons I consider him such a great villain. This was a great episode, and not just because of all the Troi fanservice.

he's just such a swell guy. how could you possibly hate him? he's a lovable rascal.

>Le Bajoran genocide meme
Cardassia didn't invade Bajor to genocide them, these are dirty Bajoran lies.
Cardassia simply needed their resources.
Give me one piece of proof that Gallitep even existed Pro tip: You can't

what about that cardassian from gallitep

Do you think they ever banged?

based patty wouldn't touch that crone

>the one that lied about being a filing clerk?
>then lied about being a gul?
>then lied about his disease?
>just happen to be the only one among "thousands" of military personnel assigned to this proposed work camp to feel bad about it.
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Oh, but you're wrong. He would, and that's precisely what makes him based. Look at the way he smiles at her.

why would a cardassian go against the occupation then

someone did the math on the occupation and worked out that it's more dangerous to be a welder in Canada than to be a Bajoran during the occupation.

Why would a Bajoran go against the Bajoran provisional government

because the provisional government was staffed by literal cucks. central command is 100% based and not a comparison.

>destroy government and get rid of star fleet
>only to have Cardassians invade again
>all planned by Cardassians
Who are the real cucks?

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

needs glowing eyes

>central command is 100% based and not a comparison.
Ah yes, glorious Central Command, that let it's people starve and culture rot, while picking fights with every power in the quadrant and then losing. It's only real victory was taking over a defenseless planet, and even then they routinely got their asses handed to them by a few farmers with rusty raiders.
The Dominion didn't go far enough

What's with this Gul Dukatposting? Just started watching DS9 and he's unironically the best character

>Who should we cast?
>Just get someone from Robocop

yo were the Trill in TNG the same Trill that were in DS9? they look so different, even the symbiont looks like some lucid 90s blacklight monster. and the hosts look like they're from whoville.

Its the same with klingons, they make a design for a couple episodes,then change their minds about it because it either looks bad or is to expensive

thank god for that then.

Fuck this beta cuck soy reddit foot fetish weirdo asshole.
Waste of a good actor

100% guarantee he sniffed Troi's panties on numerous occasions

he was better in Voyager, but that assumes you actually watched it. Would have been nice if HE was the head of the holodeck division place or whatever the fuck he was working for at the time. But instead they just made him the same autist he always was, still he was a bit better if not a bit insane.

>Spends all day on the holodeck
>Can create and have sex with anyone he wants
Hell hes probably smelled Riker's panties And beyond

>neelix traded a literal quadrant full of klingon pussy for a single used goods telly
What a fucking dunce. And Klingons aren't even the apex sex species.

>Would have been nice if HE was the head of the holodeck division place or whatever the fuck he was working for at the time.
This. Why the fuck was he working in signal processing (the literal shitter job of any military)?
He should have been penning the most lurid holonovels inbetween working with Zimmerman on making waifus real.

Because he was a giant autismo incapable of networking into any higher position and he 100% got demoted from the enterprise for being a fucking sperglord.

Still the best character in trek

Dirty...

FUCKIN'

CAAARDIE!!!

Her ass on my face. She's just been jogging.

>MILES, DINNERS READY!
why oh why did our boy miles have to suffer?

Troi really is the purest of all the gems in my collecion.

He's not doing to well, is he, /trek/?