Why Bendis why?

anyone can tell me how this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1YF8_WNdIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews.

He likes playing God
that's bad, he's a bad writer

Worst thing Hickman did was let Bendis take his shitty OC out of the Ultimate Universe AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE INSTEAD OF THE SHITTY OC.

what a garbage get.

Bendis has the shittest taste in ships and is also a fucking hack

RICED!

>Bendis is fat and ugly
>writes hot girl kissing a fat and ugly character
Hmmm. That's a real thinker there.

He made that bitch a lego sculpture.
Bitches love lego sculptures.

Why are you all so triggered by a fat Asian having a cute white gf? Some girls are into chubby guys and some are into Asian guys and some are into both. It happens.

>op asks question
>I tell him it's Bendis's wish fulfillment fantasy
>LOL WHY U SO TRIGGERED WHITE BOI
?????

>having a cute white gf?
>having
>Implying Bendis did ANYTHING with it afterwards.
616 Goldballs has better chances with 1610 Ganke, and the fat fuck doesn't even exist anymore.

Because I don't have a cute white gf and never will.

>Aunt May flashing back to her slutty days.

kek.

Gotta appease the alt-left somehow. The are on suicide watch losing ground.

>being this triggered

Well that's your fault.

>It happens.
Not unless he has a big dick or a lot of coke.

What's the problem here?

Marquez being wasted on Bendis' SJW adventures of one-sting man and his asian gay sidekick.

I used to wonder why people didn't like Bendis then I actually read his writing.
Oh well he hasn't screwed up Jessica Jones.
Yet.

Wait so are we considering everything Ultimate Spider-Man that happened post secret wars to be 616 versions of the characters?

Why people even questioning Bendis at this point?

>Gwen hooks up with an underage boy from high school
>Spider-Gwen hooks up with an underage boy from high school

Really fires up the neurons.

It's like three nine elevens put together.

>paying for a Bendis comic
>reading a Bendis comic
>even giving any kind of a shit about a Bendis comic
You people are fucking disappointing

this has literally never happened, ever.

Fat Asian guy with a 10/10 girl

He has a snaggletooth also

The longer I'm alive the more I wish I was never born. ;_;

Her face is beautiful

Her body is also a 10/10 also. Large breasts with wide hips

Of course this is a real-life couple and most of you live in a fantasy world where couples are decided for you by writers who have a bias against asian men.

Round eyes sure do trigger easy.

Someone spent under 5 seconds to shit post. You spent 6 minutes and failed to make a point.

Good job.

You might as well continue dumping.

Ultimate Gwen was a supreme cutie.

I'd rather have her as Spider-Gwen

youtube.com/watch?v=a1YF8_WNdIk

That guy is either obscenely rich OR obscenely dangerous. He barely looks human.

What about this guy?

I'm glad I'm not white. Your race is literally regressing and diluted even fiction. Whites cugged to the next dimension.

Man what's with all the low quality bait in this thread?

The problem isn't that there's race mixing, the problem is clearly that Bendis is a garbage writer.

It never went anywhere and was dropped immediately. I don't understand the point of this scene

Bendis went off the deep end a few years ago. I don't look too deeply into anything he writes. Sucks, but I'm tired of getting worked up by his bullshit agendas.

I;m not even white and this disgusts me. It must be some sorta primal instinct thing. That fatty is obviously inferior to that hottie and thus his offspring will only serve to weaken her bloodline and our species overall. Or at least that's how my animal mind interprets this. I can't tell you why this actually triggers me.... maybe I'm just retarded. Maybe.

I interpreted it as cruelty on Gwen's part.

She knows she's giving Ganke the thrill of his life and he will never be able to recover.

Nothing will ever come of this (badumpbump) and fat dude will be tortured. Put him on suicide-watch the next time Gwen says "Eh, nah I don't feel like hanging out" or "Sure, I'll meet you there at 8" (and then she never shows up and then acts like she doesn't remember saying it).

Dude he's not chubby even a little bit and if that's your idea of a 10/10 you really need to get out more.

He does this every time. At least backed posting is a little creative. This is just sad and he has to know these are just outliers

Fuck

Ultimate Gwen was hot

*blacked posting

Maybe user was disfigured in a fire. You can assume it's automatically his/or it's fault, lady!