ENDLES TRAAAAASH

>4.2Gb

Will just wait for the YIFI thanks

2nd best horror movie of the year

Dropped

fag

no

wat

Nigga are you actually asking me to watch Jennifer lawrence? I have better things to do with my time

you don't

Just listen to the song 34 times in a row and you will spend the same time in a better way.

>WEB-DL

>needing more quality for this trash flick

what is it about

Which song?

>Mother.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT
link?

I saw it in the theatre and it ranks among my favorite films of this year.

>it's out

who cares ?

no

Great movie, def recommended

TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY

GIV LINK FAGGOT

will it take long?

You're taste in movies is trash my man.

F on cinemascore
Confirmed for Pleb filter

What are your top 3 movies this year?

It’s... kinda ... mixed with several... it’s .... just mixed juice that doesn’t blend well, I guess.

One of the best pleb filters of 2017

Aronofsky really got me with this one. Not only did he manage to grab me on an intellectual level, but also on an emotional one. This movie is going to be hated by many, I know that now. But for me, this is, hands down, the movie of the year. Every shot, cut, and scream is perfectly constructed to make an immersive atmosphere that never relents in it's uncomfortable feeling, and the acting is seriously award worthy. Javier Bardem is absolutely wonderful, and Jennifer Lawrence... oh man... her performance is absolutely top notch. At first I couldn't quite relate to her character, but as the film progressed, her mindset became my mindset, and we essentially merged into one force of fear and terror that was absolutely unstoppable until the ending. I cannot praise her performance enough in this review. Her emotions leaked from every frame she was in, and it broke my heart and scared me witless the whole way through the film. Aronofsky's pacing is immaculate as well, the whole movie feeling not a second too slow or quick, the events rolling on naturally and in a way that felt very satisfying. The whole way through, I was riveted and invested by the acting and cinematography, which is definitely Aronofsky's best I've seen so far. The entire film is gripping, horrifying, heartbreaking, and absolutely wonderful. Nothing about this movie pulled me out of it. Watching this in a theater was like being in a bomb shelter while the world ended, every sound apocalyptic and every camera shake filling my view. If you can, watch this on the biggest screen you can with the best surround sound you can afford. If you only watch one movie this year, make it this one. This movie is incredible. This is why I study the movies.

Meh ... A dude’s best effort is “Requiem For A Dream”. Idk about whether it’s the award worthy or not. It’s kinda good flick
that gets attention of ppl right out of the grindhouse nonetheless.

what's the point? we've already seen her titties.

People beating the shit out of her.

It's not real, user

loser

wat

blade runner 2049
dunkirk
baby driver

here faggots. 720 1gb

1fichier.com/?hfji52u3q6

clicknupload.org/bln1b4f6yap7

I'll drop some mega links later once my bro finishes uploading.

really? brb downloading

>wait every single day for a new movie to leak
>Dunkirk and mother!, two movies I already fucking watched in theaters, leaked
God dammit.

ew gross. take your yify elsewhere

i don't want to see my qt Jennifer upset tho :(

Call me by your Name torrent fucking when?

nothing "leaks" anymore unless it's a HC subs web-dl. all the encoders just wait for itunes/amazon/netflix releases now.

if you wanna know when a movie will "leak" check the digital release date. BR 2049 is Dec 26th, IT comes out Jan 12th etc, that's when the yify's will drop

gay

Can't wait to see a webm of that peach scene all over Sup Forums.

Does it happen exactly like the book?

February. Cinema release date +3 months = Feb

No, he doesn't eat it. Just cums inside a peach, which is still bizarre enough.

>not sucking his peach covered dick and eating the peach
Damn shame

I know that, it's just a colloquialism. Happy End has been released digitally and it still has yet to come out though.

He still sucks the peach juice off of his penis.

So...
is it supposed to sound like that?

No, thanks. Lawrence is unwatchable.

It's about a mother, who does motherly things

To be fair, you have to be incredibly high IQ to understand Mother

she's got cute nudes

>torrent gets released
>threads turned to shit

Every fucking ti- Oh, wait, Sup Forums is total shit now and was never capable of appreciating this film in the first place. Carry on.

The Bible