They have a cave toll

They have a cave toll.

haha u did the meme

I've always wanted to say this in real life in response to the presence of an ugly girl, maybe if one arrived at a party or if one piped up and said some shit to me in an argument. I'm wondering if it would actually be funny though. Thoughts?

If you're ugly and repulsive, no. If handsome, yes.

>I told you to revoke the broker's license

the amount of cringe it would set off even if anyone got the reference would likely implode

short but handsome. So I feel like for that reason it wouldn't work, because i can't Chad.

But the girl would probably be big and fat, and maybe like loud and pushy? I dunno, could work.

people would get the reference. Any normie would get that reference. And I'd say it with Boromir's inflection too: "(hair flick + snort) they have a caaaaave-trol." And I'd deepen my voice and roll my r's a bit to complete the impression. I mean, yeah i'd do it subtly, but it would definitely be me trying to imitate the line. Everyone would get the reference, I'm almost certain of it.

>short but handsome

You won't be able to, entirely because you seem to lack confidence. Anyone who is worried about their height preventing them from making a joke is an insecure person.

how are those two things supposed to be mutually exclusive? Height and facial aesthetics...

I'm just trying to see the scenario objectively. Because not every girl in the room will find me attractive I don't have the perogative to make a joke the subtext for which is
>this chick is ugly like a troll/monster
and really make that stick.

Or maybe i do, if I'm 'confident'. Either way, enough about me, do you think the JOKE itself would be funny if pulled off with conviction? Like I'm talking to some chick and then another uglier chick butts in and then I turn to my friend and did a quite good Boromir impression of the line. It feels like it could be funny, right?

Even the fact that you're thinking so much about it means it's destined to fail. Sorry bud bit witty one-liners are supposed be done on the spot, not thought about in advance.

Nah if im ever in that situation it'll be like ages from now, coz I don't go to parties very often.

you'll never learn

tom cruise is ugly

It is a he. He is not a thing.

dude don't say it. it's fucking hilarious and i lold but the thought of someone actually saying it irl, even if you were chad, is pure cringe. would be funny to make a meme of boromir saying it and posting it as a reply to a facebook photo though.

lotr jokes are equivalent to fedora tips. calling out some ugly cunt for being ugly at a party is not agreat move either. gonna need to be more clever

Women these days are generally not very docile when you call them out on their disgusting appearance. But maybe that's why it would work.

Maybe it would catch on?
Or I could just look the girl in the eye and call her an ugly cunt.

You gotta pay the troll toll

>short but handsome
user, I...

>>>/reddit/
>>>/got/

t. hideous lanklet who's only redeeming quality is that he's taller than average

I love beating the fuck out of giraffe retards like you

>tom cruise is ugly
you aren't tom cruise.
you don't have his charisma, status, or wealth
fucking manlet

If and only if you're in a group of tolkien fans who have had watched the lotr trilogy, maybe
"Normies" like to say "oh I've watched those, they were good kinos" but if you did say it to the wrong group of people the joke will fly over their heads.

>everyone would get the reference
I've seen the trilogy multiple times and I wouldn't have gotten the reference if I wasn't literally watching it right now (that scene went by about 10 minutes ago). If I were there when you made such a comment, I would maybe give you a pity smile as you look around the room for affirmation. 1/10 line, don't try it kid.

>Or I could just look the girl in the eye and call her an ugly cunt
Yeah, guy, go for it.

No that user is right. Everything is subjective in the context of social situations and even the dumbest shit can work (or the cleverest cannot)
It's all confidence. You are worried about how you will be perceived. You haven't got it. Blame your mom that didn't instill you a feeling of love and acceptance no matter what

When will they learn boiz