Tome Hanks Pedo Allegations

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ato5z5Gw3rs
twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/933523404203884546
web.archive.org/web/20050819063131/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

>a fucking nobody who is a trumpfag crying about pedos
she said anything on Roy Moore?

I sure hope Tom didn't assault Wilson

ehh but Trump IS a pedofile
lol

>a fucking nobody
Does that mean just because you've never heard of her she didn't get raped...isn't that the point most of the time?

>one time when I was a little girl I was watching Bosom Buddies and when Tim Honks was on the screen my dog farted on me it was so traumatizing
LOCK HIM UP!

> trumps is going after pedophiles
Is he recruiting more new senators?

That's a shame, I always liked him

Soon the only men left in Hollywood will be the guys who let everyone know they're crazy from the get go like Tom Cruise

youtube.com/watch?v=ato5z5Gw3rs

It's on the internet

it must be true

Come the fuck on, tom hanks? Next you'll say morgan freeman or reeves

It's always the ones you least expect.

I'd believe fReeman was a kiddy diddler

Is this a fake account?

I don't follow this fucking fan-theory tier, conspiracy pedoshit Hollywood stuff like some people on here, but wasn't there some like verifiable "Hollywood insider" on reddit that said he could vouch for some people as being good humans, and Tom Hanks was one?

I dunno if that was all bullshit and just some faggot user LARPing, but a lot of anons here seemed to take it all as legit.

well there goes her validity. Even if it were true about Hanks, she sounds as batshit insane as Rose McGowen.

Project Veritas should found this movie. I hope Kirk Cameron plays Hanks.

>fan-theory tier, conspiracy pedoshit Hollywood stuff
shill alert

BE GONE ROASTIES

>a fucking nobody
>not believing women in 2017
you are pretty problematic, to be honest

>beloved actor and everyone' favorite uncle Tom Hanks was involved in a ritual rape/murder cult in Oregon

ok?

>verifiable "Hollywood insider" on reddit

>reddit

>he's never heard of MK Ultra
Not sure why you'd find this so unbelievable.

Kek

>drumpf's going after pedophiles
ummm.... roy moore? furthur evidence that conservatives live in a delusional alternate reality

Hi shareblue

>a kike named ashcraft

She sure did.

twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/933523404203884546

In hindsight, a child playing with a doll called "Woody" is rather suspect

>truth warrior by divine command
hahahahahahhahaha

Sounds like the Finders

how does it feel that fellow conservatives who hate dems and libs are also disgusted with trump and people like you?

lol typical.

Well there's that one "insider" with the old Geocities site that had pretty much the lowdown on everybody famous at the time

>Hanks, Tom. A well-meaning and nice man who can and should be forgiven for Forrest Gump--although current rumors have his star status going to his head--a shame, if so. Recovering drug addict. Knocked up his first wife in college. Reportedly took the lion's share of the profits from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. "A really big tipper, although he's a bit curt to anyone who acts remotely like a fan."

>Tom Hanks vs Bill Clinton (Hanks disapproved of Clinton's behavior while in office. If Tom Hanks disapproves of your behavior, you might as well kill yourself)

>Tom Hanks vs 20th Century Fox (T. was unhappy with the "marketing" Fox did for That Thing You Do)

But personally, I think you can see what kind of guy Tom Hanks is from his Oscar acceptance speeches, or from the Forrest Gump audition tapes.

Nice try, shareblue.

Those are the same cuckseravtives that are afraid of being called racist, they're practically democrats. Roy Moore allegations have been debunked, he will win by a landslide.

i shilled for trump and anti hillary in real life. in a very liberal city mins you. but trump's proven to be incompetent as a politician unfortunately.

Roy isn't the one who abused her underage twat

i'm openly 'racist' or at least what liberals would call racist. it's not only those powerpoliticians who try to play it safe

Fuck off retard

Its a fucking fake account

strong argument you fucking deflecting nigger

Do you have anything else from that geocities site?

yes, but as its been posted in the thread she typically shamed the victim in Moore's situation and then expects herself to be believed.
Its a bit contradictory, whether what she says is true or not.

Yeah, Freeman has been a meth addict so it wouldn't be surprising at all.

>"openly racist"
>voted Trump
>b-b-b-but R-Roy M-M-Moore ;_;

How fucking obvious could you get?

Nooooo not Tom hanks

web.archive.org/web/20050819063131/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

>see, I said nigger! Do I fit in yet??

Fuck off retard

spoiler that shit next time asshole

i haven't mentioned roy moore, but again, nice strawman

Stop making things up shit eating retard

thanks for proving yet again just how retarded 56%ers get

Fuck you. I'm way too hungover for that shit. But I am laughing a lot now.

Then why did you even reply to the user calling out the faggot shilling against Roy Moore, you piss gargling cum guzzling fucktard? Your crackhead mother drop you too many times as a baby?

Thanks dude. Is there any reason to believe this is legit?

>Weinstein, Harvey. Hard to work for.

>stop making things up
its right here are you stupid?

>debunked
citation needed

meanwhile Trump sells National Monuments to Big Oil

>durrrrr le 56% durrrrrrr
>durrrrr let's open our borders to not be racist durrrrrr

Canadians, everyone

What she said is accurate. No evidence and they're being sued for defamation. If Gloria Allred rears her head, you know it's some fake bullshit

fair enough, and so in her situation accusing Tom Hanks she should be expected to provide evidence as well.

>web.archive.org/web/20050819063131/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

>Weinstein, Harvey. Hard to work for.
That's it?

>MAGA cunt who believes in Sumerian cults attacks well-known liberal actor without any evidence
Is it a Project Veritas co-production?

Not really other than it's fun to believe. Obviously somebody at one time put a lot of effort into it.

>Not really other than it's fun to believe.
the cornerstone of Sup Forums
calm down Sup Forumskiddies. it was a joke.

Flip flopping stories, Gloria Allred, fake signature, etc etc

It's just like when the dirty dems tried to paint Trump as an abuser after he brought Bill Clintons rape victims to his debate. It's classic projection, more Democrats are being outed everyday.

>l-listen and believe only applies to accusations against right-wingers!
The state of you leftshits right now lol

>bringing up Project Veritas out of nowhere

Hi shariahjew

0.1 ruble has been deposited on your account

>Arbuckle, Fatty. Slut. Unfairly convicted in the public of killing a younger actress via Coke bottle rape; poor Fatty was innocent, but the world was convinced otherwise.

PREACH!

>tips menorah

That’s too spooky
Source?

>y-youre russians!

He did his time, he spend how many years alone on an island, literally worse than prison

>tips tinfoil hat

Okay so I need to know, is she real or not? I'm getting mixed messages here.

is Alex Jones real?

She's a real person, with real tweets. Whether or not she lives in the real world is up in the air.

How Can Alex Jones Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

>she sounds as batshit insane as Rose McGowen.

Wait, wasn't Rose McGowen right about Harvey Weinstein?

yes along with 20 others who spoke up. it wasn't just her despite her attitude thinking she is important in the whole fiasco

>i shilled for trump and anti hillary in real life
>he actually thinks we'll fall for this