Marry a mouthy black feminist to spite the ghost of your father

>marry a mouthy black feminist to spite the ghost of your father
>she has an “oopsie” baby you when you never wanted kids
>she makes you get rid of your dog and drum set
>kid is black as night and you know it isn’t yours

What’s next for Bill Burr? Divorce rape? Suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9onauqdci_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor Bill, had Patrice been alive, he would've coached him throughout life with pump wisdom.

He would've never let Bill get cucked like that

Bill made a pathetic mockery out of himself because he was scared of growing old alone. Better to be alone than to be a shrivelled joke of the man you used to be.

Pic of kid? Never seen this monkey

Aren’t any. He won’t show it. Rumors are from other comedians that the kid is super duper black.

I heard it was so black the flash from a regular camera won't be enough to photograph it

Notice how there hasn't been any pictures of the baby that has surfaced yet? Considering his wife is being really active on Instagram and Twitter I find this really strange

I heard it was so black they couldn't figure out where it begins and where its shadow ends.

They don't even give out her name Bills all paranoid about shit like that. I honestly don't get people that used to love Bill but now they hate him I've been a Bill Burr fan way longer than most of you fucking idiots he's always been the same guy to me except now he seems happier than ever

I heard it was so black it's being considered for the leading role of the Blade reboot

Didn't she mention her name on the pod like a week ago?

>Rumors are from other comedians
>from other comedians
you mean from Sup Forums?

>So I'm at the park with my dog, my dog's a fucking nutcase, rar rar rar, barking at everyone, old women, black women, whatever. Anyway so I see this old guy with a kid, and I'm like, ain't that sweet, grandpa and grandkid throwing the ball around... then the kid says DADDY and I'm like HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK you're an old man! That kids about 10 years old, what are you, 60? Are you fucking kidding me? This poor kid's gonna learn about the facts of life when you die 3 weeks from now you selfish prick... and then I realised I was looking in a mirror, bazinga

I don't think so Bill was on sports center once and one of the host asked what his daughters name was and he said they don't want to give it out

I'm just waiting for the eventual Burr breakdown after the divorce. It'll be another golden age of Bill Burr standup

Lol

This guy is such a faggot, Jesus Christ.

>DONT EVER LET THESE BROADS TALK DOQN TO YOU
>WOMEN ARE CUNTS
>MEN NEED TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES

>Y-y-yes Nia I'll b-be quiet s-sorry
>Y-yes nia I'll l-live in a motel for a f-few days s-s-sorry

Tells his male audience to grow balls but has none himself. Still better then pretty much every comedian out there right now which really says something.

I heard the kids gonna play a Persian in the next 300 movie.

I heard Idris Elba showed up to the christening and scared the kid, he'd never seen a white person before

What was the deal with Bill living in a motel for a few days?

I heard the kid is so black, she can play Helen of Troy when she grows up.

>what's a cuck shed?

I used to think he was redpilled.
Man, seeing how giddy he was to be a father, and watching F is For Family makes me depressed thinking about it.

Bill Burr threads always depress the fuck out of me

should have coached himself not to be a lard ass with diabetes first

>Bill Burr threads always depress the fuck out of me
For what reason?

he's a 50 year old nutcase yearning for fatherhood only to be cucked by a nog at the end

I genuinelly feel sorry for the guy

Why he waited for that long? I could've gotten any girl in his 30's.

Ya know what? I hope the rumors about the kid not being his are true. Then he can divorce that bitch Nia and make great comedy again.

He is Bill Burr

he was on the fence all along because he has a bit of a temper

Mel had also quite a temper but that didnt ruin his chances.

sure, but he didnt want any random bar skank to be the mother of his kids.

Unfourtunate how things unravelled in the end...

Im kinda worried that if it comes to the divorce, then he will just say fuck it, lose motivation and retire.

Pretty much this. Guy is a total hypocrite. Listened to this guy for years and once I learned what was happening behind the scenes I couldn't listen to him anymore.

Nah, he would prob take a break for a few years then come back with some hilarious shit. The divorce would make great comedy material and it might make him get over it all better.

>I honestly don't get people that used to love Bill but now they hate him
Pure disappointment on him
How can the guy who did this segment: youtube.com/watch?v=9onauqdci_g
Find himself in a relationship just like the ones he mocked? Maybe it was just dispear from mid life crisis

Patrice is overblown as far as "being a pimp" goes. Patrice's wife was very mediocre looking while Ant is still fucking great looking girls.

well it started off him watching next to the bed, then he moved to the closet where he would watch from a gap

then it got more intense and he would sit in the living room just listening

then he finally got the courage to check into to the motel while the bull stays over

I sure hope so becuase the last special seemed like hes losing steam

Kino pic tho

Ant fucks traps

Oh fuck off nia isn't even that bad Bill and Nia are basically playing characters when they argue with each other on the podcasts and Bill amps her up and pushes her to disagree with him and argue with him because he knows it's enjoyable to listen to. It's what all the great podcasts have someone the audience usually hates and someone the audience usually always agrees with and they go at each other and it's most of the time pretty fucking enjoying. You saying your disappointed in him is so unbelievably faggy it's almost pathetic who gives a shit who he's banging he's happy he's enjoying his life and I'm still enjoying the podcast atleast. Nia isn't a gold digging whore either who the fuck do you think Bill is Hugh Hefner???

>establish entire meta-narrative around comedian's life because his literal jokes aligned with your life values somehow, and discovering his jokes and his actual life philosophy aren't interchangeable has you shook
>just keep posting it in the hopes that you can meme away his reality

what's next for Sup Forums? Denial? Anger? Acceptance?

Patrice was a sexist piece of shit and being around him made Bill hate women.

Eh, if the dude's happy then that's fine too.
There is better shit to talk shit about.

>dude's happy
KEK

>he can't be happy, I don't approve of what makes him happy!

Memes made a retard president anythings possible

A cute trap's better than a meh girl.

FUCK DRUMPFF AMIRITE?!!

Lola looks like your average French girl.

>losing things that you cared for makes you happy

go back

Is there any pictures of what their child looks like?

kek

>all those fucking videos titled like Bill Burr dismantles dumb retard FEMINIST with facts and logic, "You're Wrong" with that stupid picture of him squinting his eyes and doing an okay hand

Why the fuck do people get co-opted by these neckbeards? Same shit happened with Jordan Peterson.

>BRILLIANT Jordan Peterson eradicates idiot Communists, "That's Absurd and I won't do that" Free Speech VANGUARD

It's really too bad, Bill tried sending him to night school but the teacher kept marking him absent.

I heard the kid is so black Samsung has optioned him to test the accuracy of their monitors

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You mean girls like Sue Lightning? Also, Ant couldn't pull a bitch without his money.

Kid is so black, soap dispensers in bathrooms at google hq don't register him

Fan since 2004 here. Agree that he's still amazing on stage. So many people became fans of his because he shit on women and that he was a sports guy. They overlook that he's simply one of the best at the craft of this generation no matter what.

t.Bill and Nia

Fucking spot on. The autists on here forget that this man is an entertainer. You really think he gives you that intimate a peak into his real life without careful editing?

LOL gay ass nigga just admitted to liking man ass

who is this Ant?

I heard the kid is so black he came out of the womb with someone else’s bike.

ginger+dark blackie couple has become such a media meme. you never see it in real life. and a famous entertainer worth millions who coud have any woman must be fucking brainwashed to choose a basic black bitch

she isn't a black feminist you fucking idiot. because women take the side of women in the email some dumbass writes, it doesn't mean she's a feminist. she has common sense, shut the fuck up.

bill got married to a qt black girl who is 10 years younger than him. she has a awesome sense of humor and they look so happy together.

what are you on about? is this the new rise of the LE JUST XD LE KEK memes, is that it? grow up and learn about life, you fucking idiot.

No that's not what I'm saying don't be so dramatic i just think it's retarded how people REEEE so hard at the shit Nia says when she's obviously being over dramatic for entertainments sake but that doesn't mean she's being fake or dishonest or whatever only an absolute dumbass would think that. Nia pisses me off but I don't actually hate her infact I like when Bill and Nia are arguing about something like I said that's what all the best podcasts have.

>Poor Bill, had Patrice been alive, he would've coached him throughout life with pump wisdom.

LMAOOOOO the nigga who everyday went to swing parties to see other dudes fuck his girlfriend and died of AIDS and fat at 30. yeah what a fantastic ALPHA model lmaoooo fuck this place

>qt black girl
> terrible teeth to gum ratio
pick one

>qt black girl who is 10 years younger than him. she has a awesome sense of humor and they look so happy together.
t. nia

Hey fuck you buddy Patrice was based the black Philip show was the ultimate blackpill

>>she makes you get rid of your dog and drum set
first how do you know such detail?

and second what sort of cuck allows a woman to strip him of what makes him happy? a dog is a fucking friend, wtf is this?

Okay you caught me it's me guys Billy Burr this is actually me so if you have a question and you didn't want to write it in to the podcast how's your chance fire away

BLAST THAT FOO BILL
BRICKS NIQQA

The dog was aggressive as fuck to everyone, and the drum kit was a replica of Bonham's, so it was too big and he said he's gonna get a smaller one.

>BILL GET YO CRACKA WHITE ASS IN HERE MOTHAFUCKA

>keeping a pitbull near a child

Bill's not fully retarded.

I heard the kid was so black his parole officer was there too

Hey Bill, why do you tell men to lay down the law with thier women but when it comes to your relationship with your subhuman ape of a wife you tuck your tail between your soyboy legs and kiss her hairy ass you pathetic no balls
faggot.

>how do you know such detail?
He said it on the podcast. He even edited-out him crying over the dog.

it's a sad thing getting rid of your dog but if it really was an aggressive pitbull then he had to do it

I heard the kid was so black a calender with the 1st of the month circled came out with it.

>Well guys nia said I had to get rid of my ps4. The games were pretty violent anyway plus it's bad on your eyes.

hey bill, big fan. now as to my question, which jewish kike brainwashed you into fucking and wifing a feral black nigger bitch and raiser her monkey offspring? all the best for your show, stay rocking!

I heard the kid was so black they had to feed him Double Down formula instead of breastmilk

a ps4 isn't gonna rip your baby to shreds, but a pitbull could. look up on wikipedia the full list of people killed by dogs by year. it's like 80% pitbulls. they're fucking crazy

>putting your best friend down because your wife is screeching about MUH BABYYYY