"Always go against the grain."

>"Always go against the grain."

Eww do white men really shave like this? I know you don't get hardcore razor bumps like we do but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g_800V3iBW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i always shave against the grain because im not a pussy faggot who wants to spend an hour shaving his face. if you use a sharp blade there is literally no difference. but most of the pusyposters here probably use a multiblade shitshaver instead of a superior safety razor or even better god tier straight razor.

if you dont shave against the grain you are an idiot and your grandfather thinks youre an faggot

I'm white and when my dad taught me to shave he said go with the grain and it's worked for years

works fine but if you want a smooth face you go against the grain

I do both. I can get the sides of my face + chin and mustache with the grain just fine but underneath the chin, I need to go against. I got razor bumps when I first started going against but only for like a week.

Boasting about the way you shave like it direvtly inject testosterone into your veins is the most insecure shit. You're using a bit of metal to cut some hair off your face, jesus christ. Its equivalent to swearing by a certain type of deodourant because it made your dick grow 2 inches and built you a log cabin.

Incoming soyboy posts in 3... 2... 1...

t. short dick non-logcabin having user

Its just another symptom of a lack of masculinity. People cling to anything they can, like how fedoras are obsessed with cigars and whiskey and hats.

Also going against the grain can lead to ingrown hairs. Thats the real reason.

I started shaving my pubes and now my shaft looks like emma roberts arms. Sometimes when I fap, the hair gets stuck in my foreskin. Just fuck my shit up familia

you can shave your shaft as well dude

but only against the grain

>Shaving
Literally nothing more effeminate.

Only white people and sandnigs can grow proper beards

I like to take the attachment off of my vacuum cleaner, then apply it directly to my face - all OVER my face - after I've shaved both with AND against the grain. This won't necessarily ensure I don't get ingrown hairs, but it does a damn good job of preventing them.

I like to keep facial hair between stubble and a very short beard so I go against the grain up until the neck line and then with then grain above, keeps it smooth around my neck to stop irritation from collar rub and still keeps at least very light stubble on my face.

>his dick has a grain
does masturbation feel better with or against the grain?

You made this exact same thread the other day

It works better and doesn't leave a shadow behind. Silky smooth skin.

you think i'm a stoaker?

Some wise words In this thread

youtu.be/g_800V3iBW4

I shave with the grain day-to-day and against the grain if I'm going somewhere fancy.

I'm white and my dad always told me to go with the grain.
Then I realised he was fucking wrong and I shaved against, never had an issue. Now that it's fashionnable I just have a permanent stubble.

You're supposed to with, then against you fucking idiots

jesus, it's like this board is populated with fucking five year olds

You're supposed to shave with, then against you fucking idiots

God, it's like I'm surrounded by five year olds

Who /shave all body/ here? I feel so silky smooth

wait, people don't shave both ways?

I shave with the grain then against to make it an extra close shave

That irritates your skin a lot more than any other option. You have to remember you are literally shaving skin off of your face whenever you run a razor blade across it, doing a second round against the grain straight away is just asking to get ingrowns and scar tissue.

Go with the grain on the first pass, then against for the final shave

nobody uses a fucking straight razor on themselves. youre right about safety razors

The fuck is the grain?

do you shave down there

>Afraid of some little scars

low test soyboy

If I did that it'd create a disgusting beard of yellow-headed acne.

what the fuck is the grain? are you seppo cunts farming wheat or something

your hair comes out at an angle, going with the direction of the hair is going with the grain

Thats so lewd. yes

LOOKS LIKE WHEATPOSTING IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

KEK