“I’m going to push”, he said. “Not only for better tools, workflow...

>“I’m going to push”, he said. “Not only for better tools, workflow, high dynamic range and high frame rates– the things we are working toward. I’m still very bullish on 3D, but we need brighter projection, and ultimately I think it can happen – with no glasses. We’ll get there”.

Just as I expected... the only reason that Cameron is making sequels to Avatar is due to it being all about the visuals because that is what made the first sell and be so popular (yet ironically no one remembers it at all now).

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/avatar/44970/avatar-2-james-cameron-wants-3d-without-the-glasses

Will investors at large fall for this scam a second time?
Maybe!

how many days until avatar 2?

>3d without the glasses
Does he mean a play?

>doubting James Cameron
so this is the state of nu-posting

I'm only willing to rewatch the first Avatar if it's available in 3-D on the big screen without glasses. Movie itself is 3/5 tops.

>based Jim still triggering Rebbit
Episode VII couldn't even beat Titanic. Sad.

people like to overpraise a big name

He has consistently delivered. I would bet on him.

>the only reason that Cameron is making sequels to Avatar is due to it being all about the visuals

is that such a terrible thing? getting new, better visual standards because Cameron pushes them with a bland but pretty new movie doesn't sound so bad to me.

wouldn't 3D without glasses require a very specific angle to the screen? even in the usual 3D 1/3 of the seats are absolute shit. hope he gets something done though.

yes it would. Its simply not going to work

>He actually pulls this bullshit off somehow
>Movie makes 3 billion and beats his last record
How hard would all the Capeshit and star wars fans shit their diapers? how many articles reprimanding his success after he made those comments about wonder woman would their be?

Yes, and it also produces a 3D effect that's completely opposite to what "normal" 3D movies have been so far. The images look they're going into the screen like you're looking at a shoebox diagram, instead of popping out towards you.

>Starts thread about avatar
>"yet ironically no one remembers it at all now"

I'm pretty sure they have things going back into the screen with current 3D

>Im going to push, push, push, push, whose pussy is this? Push, push, yeaaaah good girl yeaaah

What the fuck? This is 100% how all 3D movies have looked to me, including Avatar.

>nobody remembers Avatar
>daily Avatar threads on Sup Forums

Is this the same way the Nintendo 3DS used 3D?

>mfw he has spent the last 10 years developing an interactive cinematic adventure and all the theater seats will have an oculus and neural link embedded in them. you take the role of a Na'vi grunt character and can influence the story to one of 3 different endings along with your fellow moviegoers.

Well 3d requires like 2 kinda angles kinda thing and we have 2 eyes so basic maths dictates that to see avatar 2 we shold pay 4 times as much as a normal ticket.
I would pay that btw

>having a brain that cant properly comprehend 3 dimensions
this is a new level of brainlet

So it looks like the 3d on a 3DS then. Sucks pretty bad honestly.

>high frame rates
DROPPED.
If I wanted to watch a documentary, I would simply put on something with David Attenborough

dont be so narrow minded, user.
the hobbit films and that John Woo film were received positively for their HFR (after obvious shakey starts)

BASED FUCKING JIM BTFO EARLY ADOPTERS
ENJOY YOUR PAPER GLASSES DORKS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DONT FORGET TO BUY NVIDIA 3D
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OR 3D TV
AHAHAHAHAHA
LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO
BASED FUCKING JIM

JC is the literal savior of cinema.

I doubt the cheap ass theatre at my place will implement this, I prefer the cheap shit though since there's always only 10 people max in every showing minimum of 3.

It would require a holographic screen, or some sort of three dimensional medium to watch it on.

Based

I have to agree with this guy. This news makes me a little more accepting of an Avatar sequel, as someone that doesn't give a shit about the original and was mad the sequels were going to exist.
Though i still wonder about the obes after 2, are they meant to push new tech as well? What could we possibly get from them so soon after 2 having 3d without glasses, if it even pans out. Will Jim make 4D a critical element to a moving narrative rather than a way for Shrek to wet fart on you?

siubds Kinorrefic

How many strokes will occur on the first day of screening

what a loser. can't he accept that nobody cares for avatar?

*sounds

At this point I want that old soilent green mush pants shitting vegan tree fucker to fail so fucking hard he will fuck off forever from the cinema.
The person who brought us T1, T2 and Aliens turned into a complete libshit cuck soyboi. He gave Battle Angel Alita - which could have been the goatest fucking R-rated action masterpiece classic of the past 25 years to a subhuman 4/10 grindhouse beaner who never made anything above 6/10, just so he could work on his personal Star Wars with big blue smurfs in Pocahontas space.

FUCK James Cameron. I seriously wish from the bottom of my heart that normies won't want to see this blue diarrha and it will bomb harder than Justice League.
FUCK James Cameron and fuck all of you who still suck his hippie dick.

however many please based Jim

b..brighter projection? Impossibru! ..not in our lifetime

I bet you helped (((fund))) Star Citizen.

kek

what? I can barely understand you with all them dicks in your mouth, you goddamn weeb sperg.

I hope another of your favourites will be directed by Uwe Boll.

bitch you don't know what 3d is. Believe in JC. and yes his 3d was like looking out a window into a 3d world.

>Cameron decides to make Avatar 2 a VR experience.
>People are given VR set before the movie, but they have to return it after movie ends.
>Ticket costs $50

Do you pay for the ticket to watch next level Avatar kino?

underrated

eyes are getting itchy just thinking about putting on a VR set as customer #3642 but I might actually consider getting my own if CamCam makes some solid content for it and the swarm follows.

>muh 3D
3D is awful, you would need a VR headset to not look like paper cutouts

theaters do show concerts and plays. that are filmed

>imagine play with ghetto cinema audience
>real woman in makeup/bodypaint on stage
>Jamal and the boys run up and start dry humping her
>Shaniqualonda runs up too and starts twerking hard to get their attention back

we could have a true 3D jungle atmosphere

Who is going to clean all the puke?
The camera would have to be always static, not even rotate.

Star citizen lol what a fucking scam those guys pulled

Why would a dick in the mouth prevent you from reading?

I think you might feel more comfortable on a place like Reddit

the puke will be collected and used as bio fuel to power Camerons rocket to mars.

>Cameron comes down from the heavens and literally changes cinema
>leaves the world to it's own tools and wits after giving them a new path
>they destroy his creation and burn down all great potential it once had through laziness and lack of inspiration
>so again he comes down from Mount Olympus
>to change the world one more time

THANK YOU BASED CAMERON

PLEASE SAVE US FROM CAPESHIT, STARSHIT AND THE MOUSE