Vikings

>tfw Vikings Season 5 hype is virtually nonexistent

How will they continue to fuck up this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/vikings-season-5-spoilers-rollo/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91095190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How will they continue to fuck up this show?

they removed the only actors people cared about. of course the hype was going to die.

The show centered around Ragnar and Rollo. You remove the guys that kept show going for 4 seasons and surprise nobody gives a shit about retarded knock offs.

>she will never do this to you

I don't get it, what was she doing to him before she started jerking him off? And I'm assuming this is supposed to be like a "YEAH RAPE HIM HAHA VENGEANCE!" thing or something?

I'm watching for Floki mostly at this point. I should be hyped about the great heathen army, but I can't sympathize with Ivar.

i liked bjorn but he still pales in comparison to ragnar, travis fimmel did a really excellent job to subvert expectations on how most people would imagine a typical viking to be like

I like him too but he's still mostly just hunger games guy to me still. He needs to grow in his acting ability before he replaces fimmel.

Floki has been unsympathetic for years now. There's nothing anchoring this show.

Undoing his pants.

If you want context for the scene, he just told her the reason he came after her Jarldom was because his waifu made a promise that she'd marry him if he became king of all Norway, then she ended up dumping him for another nobody Jarl so his ambitions are now gone.

Then he asked Lagertha to marry him.

The part about his ambition was bullshit and he's also being pretty pathetic so she blueballed him to teach him a lesson.

Do you think Polanski raped his own daughter when she was 13-16? He's raped at least 5 girls in that age range!

is Rollo still in the show?

NO!

His 'Taken' show got renewed by NBC so I have no clue, I'll check imdb/wiki

tvguide.com/news/vikings-season-5-spoilers-rollo/

Apparently Rollo is coming back, I finally have a reason to watch.

>How will they continue to fuck up this show?

By showing more edgy cripple shit and stronk females. I'm fine with the idea of shield maidens, but they literally take every chance they can to show female fighters whenever the nords are doing nord shit. It's getting ridiculous. No way that many females took part. The Queen shield maiden will hopefully get fucked up by someone soon. Can't stand that lame ass part of the story.

But hopefully they show more of Bjorn's plot going south/east. More interested in that than Ragnars manlet/cripple sons being shit vikings in Bong land. Not sure about Floki's side plot either. Where the fuck are they going with that? Is he going to discover North America next? Just Floki sailing around the world?

that's so cute i wish i had a father

So did my eyes trick me or did Ivar actually move his legs?

His daughter looks like she would fit right into the Ninth Gate.

Not sure 'cute' is what I would go with. Seductress is more like it.

They unlocked advanced metallurgy after aging to Iron Age.

unf

Will Floki go full mudslime?

why aren't they just rushing the town center upgrades?

kattegat is going full turtle mode with defenses and los/resource upgrades worked better there.

Though York might get barrack spammed next

>mfw Lagertha sets up a Viking trial when Ivar returns from his conquest and his cuck brothers agree to backstab him
>mfw he actually builds up the muscles in his legs slowly with the help of those braces and in the final episode of the season he stands slowly to his feet on his own in front of Lagertha and stabs her in the gut just as she was about to sentence him to death

wait what, there is a new season out?

jesus fuck i guess thats what happens what one of the biggest parts of your show is killed off

Hope you liked Ivar because that's what you're gonna get

The show is horrible, that's why. GoT-like is terrible, just like GoT itself.

what an awful fucking story
ivar is the worst of the brothers and one of the major reasons i quit watching after ragnar died

little over a week

katheryn winnick is in season 6

He is a convicted pedophile though. Not sure i'd want that.

>splitting one scene in two parts

>doesn't actually make webms
It's over a minute long and the bitrate would be shit

but I posted a better version last night user

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91095190/

>better version
>404p
ha ha fuck off

He's more of a rapist pedophile.
Have you seen the transcript from her testimony? On one hand, yeah, he raped her, he raped her in the ass, at Jack Nicholson's, he's a creep sob. On the other hand he's a kinographer of the absolute highest order.

Rollo is literally the only good thing about this show anymore, now that we won't have anymore bants between Ragnar and King Chadbert.

what a retarded edgelord, why haven't his brothers killed this cuck already?

how