Good Art Thread

Good Art/Favourite Panels Thread.
Keep posting.

Someone post Luther Strode's "Where's Waldo of Murder."

I once saw a page from a Daredevil comic, but the thread died before I could ask what's it from.

It was a full page of Matt going down a flight of stairs that seemed like his apartment? Like a stairwell. It was a very interesting perspective.
It was from the stairwells farther wall from the room he started out in, and it looked all the way down as well at the room. It was a magnificent page. I remember it being a very rough and gritty art-style.

Elektra Lives Again

>gun maker
>life taker
>dream breaker
>earth shaker
>money raker

thats the lyrics to timo maas - shifter right?

It is beautiful. Is that Miller?

Aw, thanks, mate. Been looking for this. Cheers. Here, have something in return.
I ordered Sandman: Overture for 25EUR. It arrives on my birthday, can't fucking wait.

Yes with Lynn Varley on colors

absolutely amazing

This is a lot less effective in context, strangely enough. It kind of comes out of nowhere after a played-straight campy 50's Captain Marvel story, and would work far better later in the series.

Overture is an absolutely beautiful book.

What did people think? I missed the general reaction. I didn't think it was that great. Felt like Gaiman bought his own hype and decided to write the most Gaiman-esque thing imaginable.

I will have to re-read it, but I remember it leaving me with a sense of relaxed closure, and that it was a very satisfying experience. Plus, it's quite an anxious read when you know what's coming.

whos talking to hellboy there?

>traced shit
>good art

I really love Steranko's art in the SHIELD comics, but this page always gets me.