What are your favorite villains?

What are your favorite villains?

Just because.

>tfw you realized he had a master plan and it worked

>"In the coldest regions of space, the monstrous entities Ogdru Jahad - the Seven Gods of Chaos - slumber in their crystal prison, waiting to reclaim Earth... and burn the heavens."

DARKSEID IS THE REVELATION! HE IS THE TIGER-FORCE AT THE CORE OF ALL THINGS! IF YOU CRY OUT IN YOUR DREAMS-- IT IS DARKSEID THAT YOU SEE!

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Do Anti-Villains count?
He is evil, but he truly thinks what he is doing is for the better of the world.

Ghost (we never learn his real name) has an axe to grind with modern corporate greed and, in particular, the military industrial complex. He's like that crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks that GE is building spy satellites to control you through the fillings in your teeth. Given the world he lives in, however, that's not actually crazy.

In the Marvel universe, you've got the military industrial complex building giant robots to kill their own citizens for being genetically different, experimenting on people to try to make super soldiers, and actively engaging in corporate espionage to steal technologies from one company to give them to other, less scrupulous ones. The Red Skull managed to get himself into a position of power in the United States government using the ridiculously obvious name Dell Rusk. Shapeshifting aliens have stolen and replaced major players in every field from government to corporate to superpowered heroes and villains. Tony Stark built a satellite that literally made everyone on Earth forget he was Iron Man. Ghost isn't crazy for believing that the powerful people, and in particular the corporations, are out to get him and the rest of humanity; he's arguably one of the few sane people in the Marvel universe when it comes to his beliefs.

I love the semblance of kindness and calm demeanor, makes his evil actions all the more horrifying.

what was it user, haven't watched it as an adult

I wish they had kept him evil. The X books really need some good villains and he could have been great.

I like Eobard but I like Hunter more.

you can say that for SO MANY current 'x-men' it's insane how often they do that shit.

Which universe would he be the biggest threat in?
Marvel or DC

Depends on if Superman is immune to Game Disease

wat
did zoom abort flash's babies

Yes.

They got better but it was brutal at the time.

He has this multi episode plan where he secretly gathered seeming worthless objects that let he become god or something and not even the audience knew what he was up to until it happened.

I think it was the only time the show had a real arc and it was late into the show.

This guy, even though his endgame was only to get himself some Romani puss puss.

Do you know what I realised, user?

We need a doctor fate & hellboy crossover.

Eyyyy

My fave right now.

superior steve

So, did the universe where the Leopardon came from survive the Marvel multiverse nuking?
It should've considering that Toku Spider-Man is a part of the Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/Metal Heroes shared universe

I've had an autistic obsession with Cyber since 2nd grade. This guy has the same metal that coats Wolverine's bones.. coating his skin!

Housed within each of Cyber's fingers is a retractable adamantium claw. Each talon was tipped in either powerful hallucinogens or poisons that have proven capable of incapacitating Wolverine before his mutant healing factor could filter them out. The potent toxins are specifically designed to affect Wolverine and are fatal to ordinary humans within seconds. Cyber's adamantium claws were also capable of cutting almost any known material. The known exceptions are adamantium itself and Captain America's shield, which is composed of a vibranium and an experimental "steel alloy".

Cyber also possesses a psionic ability that allows him to track specific brain wave patterns across great distances. The exact limit of Cyber's range is unknown, though it was greatly amplified after his over-exposure to the hallucinogens that coat his claws. Cyber has claimed he can track brain wave patterns from any location on earth, and was even able to allow his consciousness to leave his body entirely. It was this ability that allowed Cyber to survive in astral form following the attack by the Dark Riders.

Shit, and I forgot the most important thing!
Cyber is the only man Wolverine truly fears! When I read that on the back of a marvel trading card, my obsession was born.

The ones that don't look like men in cheep outfits wandering around in residential neighborhoods.