/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

bluray release today, 6 hours of bonus material coming up

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com//news/four-more-women-accuse-actor-robert-knepper-sexual-misconduct-1064277
bfi.org.uk/features/best-films-2017/
rollingstone.com/tv/lists/20-best-tv-shows-of-2017-w512711
youtu.be/UkDChtagD-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP WHEN

Hey user, I have a rip right here:
www.reddit.com

based tricked ya fucker poster

>won't be coming until December 11th

Why was I born in this shithole?

tpg please go suck on a hunting rifle and never gay this board again with your faggot show

David Lunch lol

lol

How was Argentina?

tfw came yesterday

those who have it already. how are the bonus scenes?

6 hours long

>mfw mine just came in

i thought it was 4 hours

Watched about two hours of them, seem like your standard behind the scenes so far.
One hour was different actors kissing Lynch's ass while they showed some shots of them filming, the other was scenes of Lynch directing separated by some Germanic dude talking over grainy shots.

how does waiting two months sound to you? I'm not even living in a third-world country.

>Accidentally skipped ep 16 when I watched s3
>Just watched it
>I am the FBI
Holy fucking kino

Stop making "generals" for a show that ended. There is nothing left to discuss.This general is empty and you should be ashamed for spreading cancer.

You have already been saged, don't make me report you as well...

But the bluray with bonus features just came out.

Then make a thread, not a "general." Generals just lead to circlejerking, forced memes and namefagging.

Saged again.

RIP WHEN

Hopefully not before my package arrives. I don't want you cunts talking about this without me

But shouldn't I hold off for the "complete" box set that will have season 1-3, Fire Walk With Me, and season 4?

Mine arrives in about two months, it sucks to live in a third world country

are the credits on the end of each episode on the bluray? would be nice to have text-free episodes so that it can be edited into a seamless, really long movie.

Tpg never had namefags. Also has anybody seen rips yet? People on private trackers and shit like that

The theme music building up was almost too much, but him saying "I am the FBI" legit made me tear up

Any new Rareyls in the bonus footage?

Lmao /tpg/ makes you mad

same, I feel you user.

same

nice booty on laura

More like I am the kino amirite fellow Lynchians xD

TP will not win globus.

>Be me
>Australian
>No Bluray/DVD release here
>Have to import from UK
>Expected delivery between Dec 18-20

Nigger, I wait for chink shit from AliExpress for a fucking month and I live on the border.

(〒︿〒)

silky

That fuckin' sucks ma dude

Would berry

It's out of stock for the second time on Amazon.

Please rip the bonus

A rip would be nice, Sup Forums.

>All these people asking for rips instead of pre-ordering
shake my head

>got a light?

This, watching it all in its full glory on my TV right now. Lynch would strangle the life out of you if he knew you were torrenting his show and watching it on a FUCKING COMPUTER

My order is supposedly coming in the 11th or 12th
but considering they're out of stock and don't know when they're getting more, mine is probably gonna be delayed

>and watching it on a FUCKING COMPUTER
Lynch isn't as harsh about this shit anymore. He says it's fine if you watch his stuff on a tablet, as long as you're wearing headphones and have the screen close up to your face.

Imagine watch Twin Peaks actually out in the woods among the douglas firs

>watching this bonus feature where Lynch is showing how to strangle her
>”Now this comes from a point in my life where that bitch Sheryl was going to spill everything so I had to put her in line”
>crew laughs anxiously
What did Lynch mean by this?

Haha, just little jokes with friends bro. There is absolutely NO evidence that Lynch is a sadistic rape machine haha.

You could have actually made this more believable if you had made it
>"That's what I wanted to do to you Sherilyn after you made me rewrite your entire role in the series."

>not using HDMI

Finally, we can have the director's cut of that guy sweeping the fucking floor for 6 minutes, or the guy sitting drinking his coffee and thinking sad thoughts, not to mention the deleted scenes of Tom Sizemore giving Dougie's son a Greyjoy finger in the bum.

>tries solving the murder of her best friend, which nobody fucking asked her to do
>fucking disrespects her dead best friend at her grave for leaving behind too many mysteries
>later walks in on her man kissing her dead friend's identical cousin

Was this the best Donna moment?

>not having it pre ordered since October

The moment in the behind the scenes when Lynch invites Lara Flynn Boyle to the set to make her watch him fucking Sheryl Lee raw was a bit much to be honest

hollywoodreporter.com//news/four-more-women-accuse-actor-robert-knepper-sexual-misconduct-1064277

JUST

aww that picture, god damn.

Fuck, Rodney was my favorite new character from season 3. I loved Robert Knepper.

she probably still hated her portrayal even after this picture was taken. she never sounded pleased with her scenes on twitter.

My favorite general is back once again

>As much as I loved you, Laura, most of the time we were trying to solve your problems, and you know what, we still are. Not James' or mine, or Maddy's, yours.
>You're dead, but your problems are still hanging around.
>It's like they didn't bury you deep enough!

As much as I hate how they changed Donna in Season 2 and made her a gigantic cunt, I actually like the grave scene a lot. LFB put a lot of heart into it, and it was a good moment of Donna admitting she was trying to be the kind of person Laura was protecting her from, and that she really didn't understand Laura.

He can't keep getting away with it

>constantly dickriding Lynch when he's around
>shit talks the fuck out of him in interviews and Twitter

Why is she such a bitch

I've missed you all. I don't have any friends so spending those 4 months with /tpg/ during the run of The Return was joyous.

>Sight & Sound puts Twin Peaks: The Return at #2 on the best films of 2017
bfi.org.uk/features/best-films-2017/
What did they mean by this?

>Amazon says my Blu-Ray is arriving by 8PM today
>Yet it still hasn't even shipped out

Am I going to get LYNCHED tonight

Bipolar

>she never sounded pleased with her scenes on twitter.
That's weird because I've heard her say otherwise. She wanted something unique.

Dropped

she's bipolar. same with Julee Cruise, who also coincidentally complains about her appearance in the show sometimes.

they probably expected le comfy RR Diner TP and weren't ready for how dark and unforgiving it was.

I enjoyed it more than any film I saw that came out this year

Anonymous 12/05/17(Tue)11:38:58 No.91124569

Is it bad that I thought that Al Strubel actually had two arms and that they just CGI'd the other arm away during the shirtless scene?

Lynch says it's a film. The only reason films are always 90-120 minutes is because theatres need to show a certain number of screenings a day to turn a profit, and the average normie doesn't want to sit through something too long. Lynch has shown that you can use the TV/streaming format to make an extremely long film, I'm surprised more people haven't tried to do this.

That image of Coop makes me really sad for some reason

lmao, James really took his anger out on the furniture that belonged to the Palmers.

Kyle and Sheryl seem like the only two sane actors

This is from Buzzfeed but
>Interestingly, Carel Strycken (The Fireman) actually filmed scenes inside the Red Room.

YOU MEAN THERE ARE DELETED SCENES BUT NOT INCLUDED? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

18-hour movie.

Nah, they're just so mindbroken that they blindly follow Lynch

Is there a 2.0 mix? Because from the looks of it, it seems like no. Kind of disappointing. I like watching on headphones, and sometimes folding down 5.1 audio can lead to phase issues.

How come Leland didn’t bang Maddy before he killed her? Seems like a waste since she was a hotter version of his previous sex toy desu

I swear audio drivers already do this. That's the whole point of those "select speaker size" options: to fold down the mix.

Wavesmaax or IDT or whatever has its own GUIs for this

>zombie tpg
>literally not one piece of information about bonus material
what's the point

No duh dude, but folding down surround channel mixes as I've said can lead to phase issues

A dedicated mix is better than a fold down.

Banged her after.

Yeah OP should have waited a few hours, most people probably don’t have it or have watched it yet

We're waiting for it, that's the point. Some people have it but most are just waiting and on the lookout for rips.

Mine isn’t coming in till the evening

>One of the women was Sheryl Lee
Lynch can’t keep getting away with it.

H-He’s fast!

Why would he go there, it's more peaceful on the island?

rollingstone.com/tv/lists/20-best-tv-shows-of-2017-w512711

rolling stones listed it at #1 best TV show of the year

I mean, what competition is there.

Subtle vedder-posting there.

kek

is /ourgal/ in any of the bonus kino

of course

youtu.be/UkDChtagD-M

I wish I had the privilege of working with David on the red room set.