Who are some actors/actresses who went through a complete transformation? Not necessarily physically...

Who are some actors/actresses who went through a complete transformation? Not necessarily physically, but also actors who completely switched the type of movies they were typecast in, or who used to be terrible actors and became great later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXK3OiDgymo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With all his Oscars now most people forget that Tom Hanks was the screwball in a bunch of 80s comedies

what transformation ?
She looks the same

I prefer Punished Caramel, he never really fit in with the frat pack.
Vince Vaughn too.

This guy was in a movie trilogy that became a cultural phenomenon. And then he never acted again and only did voice work for children's cartoon.

Punished Caramel?

>Punished Caramel
A TREAT DENIED ITS FLAVOR

Post more Bella please

Bruce Willis was the same but he turned into an action star

>Work for 2 years
>Retire
>Show up to do some whacky voices for cartoons to keep busy
I clearly chose the wrong career path

what race is she

pusy

>visible pubes
hot damn

And some vidya.

jew

>hadid
>jew

american education

>Hadid
>probably the most common Palestinian Muslim name there is
>recently got famous for speaking out about prejudice against Muslim women
>Jew
Why are Sup Forumstards so retarded?

>Charlize will never bully you

I'm not the submissive type normally, but got Charlize i would tie myself to a drain pipe in freezing weather

>BTAS
>children's cartoon

Neck yourself. I was an adult when it was airing. Fucking everyone watched it.

>oh no grandpa shit his nappies again!

Still for kids, even though it's great.

This guy

nigga are you 45

>Not necessarily physically, but also actors who completely switched the type of movies they were typecast in,
When an actor/actress was typically cast in comedies but suddenly switches to dramas, it's called Tom Hanks Syndrome

the inverse, when an actor/actress starred in dramas but switches to comedies is called Leslie Nielsen syndrome

*submits*

Can I fuk her vegana?

100% american

Any pics of her getting BLACKED by The Weeknd?

And is the Joker

this

was she there for the yachting?

>>>ethnicelebs.com

Her dad's a billionaire, I doubt she needs the yachting pennies.

Go to bed grandpa

i prefer her sister

She yacht's for the stories not the money

there's some really comfy 80's movie where he's an up and coming stand-up comedian. I cant remember the name for the life of me, but is good.

What's the lewdest picture each of them have taken? which one is lewder? did they experiment together as teenagers, sexually?

>i just came back from yachting. we snorted coke and fucked a lot. shit was cash
not very exciting desu

eh i prefer his comedy anyway, say what you want but both airplanes are fuckin hilarious
also nice digits

Bella Hadid is old news

wtf millie's like 12

could there ever be anything more revolting than canuck nigger kike pedophile rappers?

Patrician taste right here

All rappers are either gay or pedo (or gay pedos). Truly the hair metal of our time.

Some unemployed psychology major please explain what it says about someone regarding whether they prefer Gigi or Bella

>actually being attracted to these moonfaced whores

Did they?

Why do THEY ruin everything?

I would be surprised.... you can't be that obvious about wining and dining a 13 year old girl and then fuck her. Someone would know and it would eventually come out. Maybe he's buttering her up for when she's 16/18.

You mean the autists who track 13 year old girls everywhere they go? They’re pedos user.

That picture right there is the reason why we can’t have stranger things threads

based pussy poster

De Niro, Anthony Hopkins, Hoffman

Went from serious stuff as young working actors to comedy crap as fat old men who'd stopped caring about anything but a big paycheck

Wow, she's a pedophile magnet

Ugly Duckling mode

Drake posted this tour of where he was staying at the time he was meeting with Millie. An empty palace.

Rich and famous people probably get away with all sorts of shit.

Swan mode

physics here, but i'd say gigi is the heterosexual males' choice since her eggs are fresher

Christ, sometimes I forget how insanely rich celebrities are.

oh shit, it's the other way around. seriously conflicted now

The Weeknd made $92 million this year

Punchline with sally field?

It is to women, especially if the guy is famous.

Fucking someone famous to women is like, global elite, rank 14, banging 3x 7/10+ chicks in one weekend bragging rights - at the same time

how? who even pays for music? is this vevo money?

big money is in tours/royalties

90 milion in tours?

private gigs. High finance companies pay Katy Perry a million dollars to perform at their AGM in her underwear, Weekend gets bank from doing private concerts like Obama's daughter's birthday party.

taxes and human leeches took half of that money

>Half sandnigger-mongrels
>Pushed as models

Lmao. Without money they would be like hotel receptionists or maybe paralegals if they had brain.

>Obama
How did he even get that rich?

especially without the surgery

It was when he was in office. Who do you think paid for it?

Goldman Sachs?

youtube.com/watch?v=CXK3OiDgymo
She looks so good in this video with the big girl.

karlie really is a big girl

wtf

Try not to think about it. The rich and famous live in their own world. No sense worrying about it.

White Dutch mother, white looking Palestinian father.

There's got to be some reward for success

Drake, and Gigi's boyfriend Zane Malik, are two of the ugliest people in music, I mean Drake doesn't even look human, and Malik has that typical Mr. Potato Head look that Pakistani men get from years of careful inbreeding with family members. What is wrong with the sisters? They must have suffered something in their youth.

tfw you're a sandnigger mongrel but superior than most pure aryan whites

g-get away from b-brenny, thot

Those relationships are very beneficial for their careers. Didn't Bella's only really take off after shacking up with The Weeknd? He's not really a looker either. Also, both the sisters and the musicians travel constantly/don't see each other very often. Their relationships are largely PR, and they just fuck other people they meet whom they're actually attracted to in the meantime.

which one likes pussy lickings more?

why her you think

Nice armpit hair moonface

do you think they and their brother all slept in the same bed

He fit in perfectly, he is totally unfunny, just like rogaine and apatard and ferell and schneider and all the other shit tier bro comedians in those movies. Superbad is a piece of shit, so is knocked up and 40 year old virgin.

Sounds like someone needs to watch Slipstream before shitposting falsehoods.

Drake is gay dude.