PUT THE FUCKING MASK BACK ON

PUT THE FUCKING MASK BACK ON

*mask on*
Fuck it Mask Off! XD

Are you saying no one cares for him untill he puts on the mask?

I think he perfectly fits the character, has that "fallen prince" look to him.

Did anybody else's audience laugh when he first took the helmet off?

I didn't watch the movie on theatre but I've heard this from many people, was it really common for audiences to laugh at him?

I saw it 7 different times in theaters and not a peep. And my sister and her college friends think he's hot. This is a bullshit Sup Forums maymay. Gee wonder why Sup Forums neckbeards are so butthurt about him?

Everyone already knew what he looked like. Nobody laughed but it also wasn't very suspenseful.

Don't be so angry in life friend. Let it go

percocets
molly percocets

If things were different he would be a prince and he has fallen. The new Leia books emphasizes her role as a Queen-to-be but how she couldn't inherit the throne because Alderaan was destroyed and the new canon EU has Elder Houses, ancient aristocracy so she had a lot more titles Kylo could've gotten.

...Adam?

represent
gotta represent

chase a check
never chase a bitch

lol fallen on his face, more like

I mean, he wasn't what I expected since I didn't look up anything about the actors on the movie before going, but it didn't make me, or anyone else laugh.

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS WHEN I TOOK OFF THE MASK

>paid to watch this steaming pile of shit 7 times
the city of you

my guillotine, drank promethazine
TEC and beams, go to those extremes

percocets, molly, percocets

Smdh

I laughed because i didn't thought it would be like a 'cool reveal' in ep2 or ep3 and keep with the vader symbolism. But nope, can't have our actor not show their face can we?

Trite garbage.

He looks like a whiny emo faggot. He's not believable as a villain, and the writers are such cucks they can't write the character. It's written like a PSA for faggots.

>""""ewwww I didn't get my way let me have a temper tantrum hissy fit as I gayly hit things with my big long saber"""

How can anyone watch that gay shit?

Plus, he looks like a guy who would break into your house to sniff on your woman's panties.

Sounds like 100% /ourguy/, not sure why you’re upset.

Shit taste

Every female in the cinema laughed when he took it off. Ugly men are a joke to women.

>tfw he'll be the only good part of the new movie

You sound like you want this standardised piece of shit nustarwars to be even more of a standardised piece of shit by making the only character that is interesting in any way just a regular "OH SO EVIL" villain.

Why are Americans so fucking obsessed with looks? Seriously so many of the discussions on this board could have come straight from a bunch of teenage girls

Do you live in the ghetto?

Ohh please he was the most well written of all the one dimensional pieces of shit in that movie.

Between Harrison ford laughing at the absurdisty of it all and breaking the fifth wall, and Mary Sue and her band of Politicaly correct multicultural saviors.

But don't Pretend he wasn't a PSA, like """hey kids don't shoot up your schools angry white boys. Ohhh you make me so maaaad! Look how gay I look with my big long saber! Suwing"""

He was written with the exclusive purpose to be an anti white anti male archetype opposite the multicultural ethnic gynocentric saviors.

Yes

the mask represents the evil persona he tried to create in his idolation of Vader, a twirling moustache villain.

Reality hit and now he destroys it, embracing who he is and he will grow up

>oh shit what is he doing with that chick
>sss...sir we need reinforcements

Blackpill: everyone everywhere cares about looks. You're coping because you're ugly.

That's the whole idea, that's the point of him IN STORY.
He's supposed to be this stereotypical teen. He's a deadringer for Anakin in terms of story arc in that way, but the idea is that he's actively trying to go for that rather than just falling into it like anakin did

he actually looked pretty hot in TFA compared to TLJ, the fuck happened.

People in my pictures laughed when he took it off. In England. Not sure about abroad.

The new hairstyle purposefully hides his wonky ears and try to frame his face better. I did like it when Rey called him out for wearing the mask and he just tosses it off.

this is now a Future thread

>Darth Puppy Eyes

>movie has a black dude and a girl
>just has them doing normal space shit and doesn’t make a big deal of their identities
>”le sjws strike again!!!”

We want the school shooter audience.

Rey’s entire character was “HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HELP ME, I’M A STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN” and literally absolutely nothing else; not sure what movie you saw

They probably would lose their panties immediately if they saw him IRL

>tfw small feet and hands
im not even a manlet

You're very pretty Adam, now stop shitposting and get back to work on that KKK movie.

>tfw small feet and hands and legs
my hands and feet are smaller than half of women. Im so cute though :P

dude has a kick ass build for his size especially his center.

The fuck? I'm lterally a 5'7 manlet but my hand and feet are bigger than every girl's hand and feet I've met (Including 2 tall girls around 6'0)

>AHHH VADER SAVE MEEEE REI IS KICKING MY AAAAASS

I wish Bucky Barnes would too, even though he's beautiful. He was so lethal and sexy with the mask on.

Yeah I doubt it bud

More like melted face

THOSE DARN SJWS!!!

>gay
>gayly
>faggots
>cucks
>emo faggot.

Project a bit harder, will you

except men help her throughout the movie and it ends with her literally asking for help from Luke.

you're just a brain damaged "HURR DURR DISNEY SHILL" poster.

I will laugh a lot

I'm serious. Maybe not all the older women, but the younger girls cracked up laughing at his face reveal.

>hate Rey
>hate Kylo
nu wars is garbage

im 6'1 and my hands are as the same size as my 5'6 sisters
i dont know what went wrong with them

i thought that was a penis for a sec

they are embarassed, they actually like his face they don't want things to be sexual around family members and its only PG-13 moive

He grows on you after some time, also he will be pretty manly once he ages abit and puts on some muscle.

>darth twink will grow on you
im sure he would anyway

this was the most confusing complaint to me over this film
>villain is not handsome
uh, sweety, he's a villain. why would you want the bad guy to be fuckable? if anything, he should be more ugly.

>film targeted at women
>complain that main baddy isnt badass baddy guy alpha
makes you think huh

His hair is neat in the new one and its messy in tfa

>film targeted at women
>main baddy isn't baddy guy alpha, which is what a lot of women find attractive