Why didn't you tell me antje was in this, looking all adorable in her 50s style clothing, you fucking fags

Why didn't you tell me antje was in this, looking all adorable in her 50s style clothing, you fucking fags

Does she get naked?

I wish she was my auntie

she looks like that jewess communismkills

why don't you fucking kill yourself. Antje is too pure for anti-sjw bs. she is a pure aryan.

not yet but I still have 2 episodes left... there is some weird lesbo thing going on where she is subtly hitting on the wife of the guy they moved in with.

looks thicc

oh gross she's a whore character

HNNNG
Her face is so well suited to that classic look.

>Antje is too pure for anti-sjw bs
So she has no objection to being Blacked?

absolutely not. she loves the bbc.

Bc I watched 5 minutes of it and turned it off

it gets better, then worse, then better again

she looks like a cute mischling

Antje Traue is, quite simply, the only possible casting choice for Lady Jessica.

Holy fuck really?
I'm on the 5th episode now

Too bad her amazon show didn't get picked up

jew pls

looks like a man

w-what is she going to do to gal

hmm I wonder why she played (((Adele Bloch-Bauer))) if she doesn't look Jew-ish?

they gave her brown contacts

Are you saying mischling can't have piercing blue eyes?

he's saying that Antje is a commie rape baby

/THREAD

Antje was born in 1981

>Traue was born in Mittweida, Saxony, in the former German Democratic Republic (East Germany). Her mother was a dancer and musician. Traue was raised speaking Russian.[2]

was her mom Russian?

no jewish

>Antje posting back on the menu

Russian Jew?

Isn't that a redundancy?

No

>mfw my gf could bear a moderate resemblance to Antje if she'd only lose some weight and get /fit/
>mfw she's too lazy to do either.

And that's why we fuck in the dark.

You were not supposed to know.

She is German.

I hope her other series Oasis gets picked up

I certainly don't #things/tv/says

Fuck I wanna colonize those pure sluts' puffy vulvas

>tfw no antje wife
I can't take it anymore

>Antje Traue will NEVER step on your balls
jdimsa

giv bully gf

SO, ACCORDING TO YOU, A DISTINCTIVE JEWISH CHARACTERISTIC HAS S “BROWN” IRISES, AND THEREFORE, ANYONE THAT HAS “BROWN” IRISES IS JEWISH?

NO WONDER YOU ETHNOTRIBALIST IDIOTS ARE DECEIVED, UTILIZED, AND HERDED, BY JEWS SO EASILY —YOU ARE VIRTUALLY MENTALLY HANDICAPPED.

SO, ACCORDING TO YOU, A DISTINCTIVE JEWISH TRAIT IS “BROWN” IRISES, AND THEREFORE, ANYONE THAT HAS “BROWN” IRISES IS JEWISH?

NO WONDER YOU ETHNOTRIBALIST IDIOTS ARE DECEIVED, UTILIZED, AND HERDED, BY JEWS SO EASILY —YOU ARE VIRTUALLY MENTALLY HANDICAPPED

Jews tend to have distinct bright brown irises especially more attractive members of the race, while it is somewhat common to meet mischlings and other more mixed ashkenazi with blue eyes, distinctive sunburst style brown irises are the norm. Jews brown eyes just like other Semites and Meds are much brighter and healthier looking than the black and brown eyes of asians, blacks and hispanics

1. IRISCOLOUR IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ETHNICITY, NOR OF RACE.

2. THE TERMS “SEMITE”, AND “HISPANIC”, ARE EXCLUSIVELY LINGUONYMS, NOT RACIONYMS, NOR ETHNONYMS.

3. THE TERM “MEDITERRANEAN” IS AN EXCLUSIVELY GEOGRAPHICAL TERM.

4. THE TERMS “BLACK”, “WHITE”, “BROWN”, ET ALIA, ARE MEANINGLESS WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF ANTHROPOLOGY.

5. THE TERM “ASIAN” IS A DEMONYM, NOT A RACIONYM, NOR AN ETHNONYM.

Antje
I'm a sucker for strong jaws.