Where can i find a hot fish man?

where can i find a hot fish man?

In the water, silly

Use the good bait or you won't reel him in.

>there'll never be a Hellboy III

Women would rather fuck a fish than you.

there might be if the reboot gets two sequels

I may leave the lair to see this on the big screen

I just found out no theaters near me are going to show it :(

you know that this fr out ?

;(

Disgusting. I'd gut the fucker and beat that bitch for these unholy acts

Yes. None of them are getting it.

Why do you have to constantly remind me this user?

>why even live

>degenerate cripple fucks fish man
>she'll help the fish man escape
>we're suppose to side with the monster when it inevitably eviscerates the CIA guys for torturing him because "le evil sexist."

Do the people who say they're against torture actually wish these Muslim prisoners broke out and brutally killed the CIA agents responsible?

>schizophrenia, the post

No ones thinking about fucking Muslims when they see a movie about fish men stop
>hur HURRRRR b-but the subtext in the movie can be seen as a criticism of today's politics.
Stop. It's a movie about a lady who fucks a fishman. Nothing more. Nothing less

>Del Taco thinks this would make us sympathetic
Dipshit del taco doesn't know that the only way to make it a sympathetic tale is to make the creature in fact a cute/hot fishwoman that we would want to fuck and not some evil fish man that we institutionally want to kill.

>It's a movie about a lady who fucks a fishman. Nothing more. Nothing less
It's about true love.

that looks great as an image but in motion it's clearly a guy who can't see shit moving really slowly so he doesn't trip over anything. it's pretty hilarious

Women and fishmen are incapable of true love.
Only men and presumably fishwomen and alien women of all kinds are capable of love.

They put some kind of animatronics in his mask to make it look like a fish breathing, which looks good, but maybe that is why he couldn't see.