What is it about canadian actors that make them so carefree and innocent? Is it the free healthcare?

what is it about canadian actors that make them so carefree and innocent? Is it the free healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/sarah-edmondson-executive-success-programs-esp-nxivm-branding-1.4374048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who honestly attacks Canada? I mean seriously

well america is sending all its refugees there

nah south of the border be where they be sent

Putin. He hates our democracy and way of life, and also wants Arctic all for himself.

something something leaf something rake

don't you just mean "canadians"

then id get banned for offtopic posting

ugly eskimo

The Russians will, and China already has their fingers in all of us.

Pls annex us, fellow USA ;-;

>canadian

>?

It's the fact that the adults (USA) live right next door, so canada will never have to actually defend itself or pull its own weight in world affairs. Must be nice benefiting from America's sphere of influence while not having any of the responsibilities of maintaining it.

mexico lives right next door too

It's the memes

Mexico isn't white.

I went to Canada once. You know how in movies Canada is cold? Toronto wasn't cold. It was extremely hot. Fucking Canadians.

>中国

um neither is canada soon

>soon
See where your poor attempt at intelligence broke down? Sit on your hands, dunce. You'll never be a real boy.

No snow here either, and It's December. Praise global warming, in a few decades we can only hope we'll be like Florida.

>um
retarded female brain detected

Humbler beginnings.

Toronto tries to act like a big tough city but it's actually tiny and harmless. Every Canadian version of something is so cheap and amateur compared to the US.

Toronto is neat because the whole city slopes down towards the lake and you can see the CN tower from pretty much anywhere so as long as you know what the CN tower looks like from wherever you're going you've got two points of reference all the time so you can find your way

>Toronto tries to act like a big tough city but it's actually tiny and harmless
It’s literally second only to NY in terms of affluence

It mostly is but it seems sometimes it can get a bit disturbing.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/sarah-edmondson-executive-success-programs-esp-nxivm-branding-1.4374048

That sex cult that whatshername from Smallville is a part of, caught a few Canadian actors in their clutches.

>tfw Torontonians know every big US city
>tfw no one in US gives a shit about Toronto

>the most southern Canadian cities on the coast of a massive lake wasnt cold

The literal fags of the northeast know Toronto.

I actually stayed at the Delta hotel near the CN Tower when I was in Toronto in late August, also happened to be at the Canada Fan Expo too.

it was a good trip.

Do people really not know? Its the 4th biggest city in north america.

>Its the 4th biggest city in north america
If you're not in actual America, you're nothing, basically.