Would you accept his challenge, Sup Forumsmrades?

Would you accept his challenge, Sup Forumsmrades?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Midtown_School_of_Science_and_Technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, is that his shitty uniform from "The Avengers"?

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE?!

Yep. I like that they're at least self-aware about how shit the cowl was

Eat an entire bag of Flaming Cheetos on an empty stomach.

I don't accept anything from Nazis.

Well, Nazis invented Gym class

For real, look it up

STINKOMAAAAAAAANNNNN!

>CRT tv
How long has Cap been infrozen for him to film that?

It had to have been after 2012 when Avengers takes place but before Winter Soldier in 2014. Weird that it looks so grainy.

Also Public Schools can't afford new TV's

From a traitor who only has the body he has from steroids? No thanks.

>Goes to extremely wealthy private school for rich kids
>Has ancient technology such as Big Ass TVs to show video lessons like in the 90s

BRAVO MARVEL

Cap's not a Nazi in the MCU. Only in 616 (and only because the Red Skull fucked up his past with a living Cosmic Cube) and certain freakish alternate universes.

Like the internet?

Ok seriously, this is kind of hilarious when you think about it. Remember, Cap used to be a stage performer advertising a cause he believed in. So this is entirely in character for him, doing a PSA about fitness trying to overcome the obesity problem in America

>>Goes to extremely wealthy private school for rich kids

In high school I probably would have gotten stomach cramps from whatever it is.

I'm sorry Cap. I've failed you ;_;

Midtown high is shit, what kind of headmaster allows a killer robot to be shown off, without being tested, around kids?

>Try my fitness challenge kids
>me I got super serum, you do the hard work
Fucking Steve

They really are history's greatest monsters.

This is trying way too hard to look shitty and old. I've had a CRT TV all up until two years ago and it doesn't look nearly this bad.

you underestimate public school's ability to make shitty, old looking things in the modern day

Cap filmed it himself on the most "modern" camera he could find. No one had the heart to tell him...

That's actually not too much.
You can do all of that in about 3 hours.

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Midtown_School_of_Science_and_Technology

Looks pretty swanky to me

You don't read a lot of chinese ninja comics, eh?

>SONY

That's the joke lad.

Maybe their DVD player is shit

According to /fit/, doing it isn't hard, but rather doing it like that from the get go, when you've spent all your life doing nothing. That shit could apparently hurt your body real hard if you don't ease into it first.

Is this actually going to turn out to be a part of a "Team Cap are evil" propaganda thing sent to schools?

Also, was Coulson influenced by a shitty fitness video.

> Thanos watches this while sitting in his chair.

I would have unironically tried harder in Gym if Captain America explained the importance of physical fitness

Why is it okay for all this 80s/90s nostalgia bait?

The running would eventually kill you if you did it daily.

>Now listen kids, I know that it seems these standards are hard to meet, but even just trying will make you a stronger, healthier person. I'd have never become Captain America if I hadn't fought through three bouts of tuberculosis with vigorous calisthenics. The key is heart, and I believe you all have it.

>Also, was Coulson influenced by a shitty fitness video.

No, he coproduced and served as the costume designer for a shitty fitness video.

Doing it over and over again with no changes will cause overuse injuries.

wasn't it just a public school in the comics? Where did they specify what kind of school it is in the MCU?

Reminder that he was the only scrawny kid in his training camp. He knows how real the suffering is.

I dunno if it's a Private School but even then it's a school that focuses on Science and tech and those school usually tend to pride themselves on having the state of the art tech on everything.

>implying Tony wouldnt have relished the opportunity