Anyone else hate the Samurai Jack reboot? It's so much more violent and doesn't fit with the tone of the first one

Anyone else hate the Samurai Jack reboot? It's so much more violent and doesn't fit with the tone of the first one.

It's like the Ren and Stimpy Show's adult version.

Other urls found in this thread:

gogocartoon.to/samurai-jack-season-5-episode-3
youtube.com/watch?v=0JeE5M2Mn38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No (You)s for you.

>Ren and Stimpy

I don't think OPs get YOUs

Lol

anyone have a putlocker or mega link for the new episode 3????

Unironic opinion here: I *loved* episode 1, and *hated* episodes 2 and 3. Not looking good here.

Well you're a faggot.

I never liked Samurai Jack in the first place.

But that they're trying to play it "serious" when it still looks like Yogi Bear is just farcical.

gogocartoon.to/samurai-jack-season-5-episode-3

>reboot

Are you fucking retarded? You dumb faggot this isn't a reboot, it's a continuation of the actual series, rather a conclusion.

6/10 you got me to reply. Now get the fuck out.

What's wrong with SJ's visual style, user? It's much better than the average anime's, even.

Agreed

Stop trying to start a hatebase.

>It's like the Ren and Stimpy Show's adult version.

Nah, I just have well-refined taste in this stuff.

Wow... you're such a baby.

Poorly suited for an "action" cartoon, and definitely not suited for anything attempting to be "serious".

I would've have thought so too but i think they manage it quite well. Its simplistic but not too cartoony. Like an old legend carved into rocks or some shit like that.

You sound like a priss la-la fag boi.

I vehemently disagree, and I tend to dislike a lot of other cartoon styles. SJ has a unique look that is very well-suited to a mostly serious cartoon that still has significant humor (which season 5 does).

It could have fooled people if it weren't for the Ren And Stimpy part. Kinda overstepped it there.

I mean, I'm sure there's enough gullible dumbasses to give you some (you)s, but this thread could have been much more.

2/10

I'll grant you some of the character designs, but the backgrounds for the show are absolutely amazing and perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JeE5M2Mn38

You probably claim to have a high iq

But then there's this, user:

Backgrounds look just like Yogi Bear too

>not knowing about IQ tests
Besides, I have very well-founded reasons for this specific opinion. Episode 1 was very different from the other two aired so far.

3/10 bait