>heroes consist of an asian woman, a black man, a latino, and a white woman
>villains consist of 2 white men and a white woman

what did jew jew abrams mean by this

JUST

Star wars has always been kiked

DAS RITE

>they couldn't have at least found better looking minorities

art imitates life

star wars died with the lucas sale. i swear you brainlets still carrying on this meme are capeshit crossposters too

>These 2 are 10/10 in the Land of the Mutts

Explain yourselves

APOLOGIZE

Not really, the hero is the white woman, the other diversity cast are just useless satellites. Luke, Han, Leia, Holdo are all white too but you choosed to ignore it.

i really think they do it on purpose. not only are they purposefully trying to make you mad by turning one of your childhood loves into a moral posturing diversity fest, they get the ugliest, most unlikable actors to really up the outrage. this way when people complain, they can pay "journalists" to write think pieces on how people are outraged and how more movies should be filled with PoC, generating more positive publicity for themselves and the movie in the process

Death to the whites!

Kennedy's crazy and stupid.

Not interested.

She reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=X4azt9ZRfq0

John Boyega is from the U.K.

>asian women are nearly all incredibly attractive by design
>someone find the only ugly one
So now Star Wars is not just a war on whites but a war on attractive people aswell?

The Star Wars and Disney shilling has intensified significantly for the last few days...

even if you ignore the fact shes ugly could they not have gotten any better stills than a shifty looking gook?

>few days
Welcome newfriend

jews fear the samurai

ugly potato-headed chink midget and a caricature from an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon. brava disney

That's just baggage from the previous movies.The new characters are all a diversity shitshow and that includes the mary sue white woman.

>gook countries take nigger off official poster for ep. VII
>jews put ugliest gook they can find in movie and make her and the nigger an item
I wish it wasn't so obvious but it feels like we're living in a board game

>my GENUINE face when

I absolutely love it now that "certain" portions of the audience feel like they're constantly under attack solely because of the colour of their skins.

What goes around comes around.

>inb4 reddit, cuck, soyboy etc
Your ineffectual tears sustain me

>asians represented by fat chick which love interest is black guy

This movie won't do good in China

das right
we star warz now

We would be making fun of her of she was just and ugly white girl too, if it makes you feel more comfortable.

I don't care about 'diversity'. How is it diverse when they're all rich Americans?

I'm bothered by them not choosing attractive people to be in the movie. Yes, I know most people aren't movie star beautiful, but those people aren't in movies.

da evil white man keepin me down
jews r good bois

>>asian women are nearly all incredibly attractive by design
or by plastic surgery

is this little girl jewish?

Boyega is a shit actor and a shit human being.

>these are the clothes that advanced civilizations wear in galaxies far far away

you know him personally?

Yes.

#
#teamlucas
#giveitbacktogeorge
#makestarwarsgreatagain

And...?

Just wait till they all start telling you how awesome this piece of trash was.

We need legislation outlawing this kind of clandestine advocacy.

All commercials all advocacy needs to be labeled as such.

this doesn't imply that what user said is wrong

pray tell how is he a shit human being

Fuck off to resetera.

>they could have added a qt twilek or togruta but instead we got an ugly asian
thanks disney

Congratulations user, you made me care about the casting.

>Old white(jewish) characters that Kike Kike Abrahams will continue to kill off or emasculate

how so?

This. And that is why SW is now shit and why the nu-Jews of Hollywood should be fired, because they have fuck all talent but plenty of spite and hate.

What a faggy thing to save on your computer. You are 100% a fucking woman. Like what kind of man would ever identify with a little jewish girl making snide hand gestures with "blah blah blah blah" floating over her head and then post a comment like that.

>>asian women are nearly all incredibly attractive by design
You yellow fever-fags sure are something

do they just try to find the ugliest actors possible for movies these days

Why are finns lips shopped upside down?

Whereas the image you chose to save on yours doesn't in any way reveal you as the closet Eliot Rodger you actually are.

Wait I thought this was Star Wars now.?

>Arthur maymay means school shooter
What a faggot you are, my boy.

Serkis isn't white.

Oh, and lets not forget cute GOTTA HAVE IT normie merch

>movie series about hundreds of species living together
>OMG WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE
pathetic

What made you think Sup Forums was a cool place that you should visit frequently? Everyone hates your ilk here.

You sold it to a company that pushes feminizam, and forced diversity you ass. What did you think they were going to do with it?

Posting on Sup Forums should carry a 24hr ban on all other boards - just imagine how much this would improve Sup Forums.

You can tell the dishonesty from the fact it's not just other races, it's ugly specimen from other races. Even Lando was fine in the original trilogy, and not one ugly character in the prequels too. Now it's a shitshow.

will the jews ever fucking stop

>Someone posts a non PC comment
Must be muh Sup Forums boogeyman.
Only PC redditors who have come here in recent years get triggered by non-PC posts.

nice trips

ITT: Triggered Sup Forumstards

samuel l jackson is p ugly

there are lots of people on Sup Forums that don't browse Sup Forums but would still be triggered by this shit

>if a woman is in a movie it's diversity casting
ok

I enjoy the Sup Forumstard whinning here. Back in the real world no one gives a flying fuck

I LUV MEIMI WORS

>mfw when people think these are the heroes when one becomes an extremist, two take over the order, and the other falls to the dark side
From Kylo Ren's point of view, these "heroes" are evil and why he'll leave Snoke to do his own good.

it's 2017 already you racist, Disney is just following the current trend,

Poastan

What's with Star Wars and fugly people nowadays?

Disney went really really REALLY out of their way to cast someone less attractive than Daisy Ridley.

I mean I get that they didn't want to overshadow their main character Rey but they overdid it by a wide margin.

This is the price you pay for betraying /our guy/ George.

This whole thread is filled with people who should grow the fuck up.

Remember when movie stars were attractive? That was a fun era.

Faggot

my problem isnt the race,the race is a symptom of this shit production. The dialogue, story, and characters in the first one were so atrocious and missed the point by such a wide margin that it was 100% clear they had no aspirations for this property other than to min max it to make the most money. Thus, no whites

Is this one of those threads where a kid brainwashed on youtube by political propaganda comes here to tell me how a person with a different skin color is somehow a danger to me ?

>it's a "race is only skin deep" episode

Lighting is okay but why does ugliness = realistic in casting choices now? Ugly people are relegated to either lead roles or background characters but they don't fit for side characters for a reason.

I just really dont like that particular asian actress' type casting. I just despise homely asian girls as a Korean American myself, it's the least appealing thing.
Why not add an interesting archetype instead, maybe something out of R1 like a straight up merc or terrorist type Rebel

i think it's just a trend

after a while people are gonna get tired and go back to mostly all white casts

Boyega is alright, Tran is actually unattractive, it gets worse when you see her teeth

these movies are stupid and made for idiots. It's nothing wrong that an idiot after watching his stupid movie would be more open minded and less racist. He would say "wow Rogue One was based, it was a serious kino", but subconsciously he learned "maybe I will more polite with these people with different skin color".

rays is onlee skeen dop

>The girl looks ashamed
>Her mom is pissed.

Of course it is.

That's all Sup Forums is these days.

Anyone have that image that explains how women argue? It is 100% true here. Are roasties even capable of intelligent thought?

>Chink's smile and optimism: Gone.

>Entire cast of white characters = totally fine
>Some characters aren't white = REEEEEEEEEE I AM TRIGGERED!
Why are you so pathetic?

They're intelligent enough to be repulsed by you at least.

I think you people have forgotten that USA is the most important market for Hollywood movies.
Think about that for a minute.

>fat fem-chink
I think boyaga is a decent actor
But swear to god this chink will for sure make my eyes roll everytime she is on a scene

Yeah i miss r/incel too. Now you don't have where to go back

don't call oscar isaacs latino as though he isn't white male.

he doesn't have any indigenous american or carribean blood so he's a spaniard so european therefore white.

>he's a spaniard
>therefore white
*INHALES*