Has been putting raw fish on rice balls for over four decades

>has been putting raw fish on rice balls for over four decades

wow such dedication and mastery

Sushi must be the meme of all memes. Old people who can only cook rice, are somehow considered to be skillfull cooks, because they put raw fish ontop.
Takes more skill to cook a fucking hotdog imo.

jiro dreams of pusy!!

I add some sauce and seasoning to improve the flavour, am I a better chef than jiro?

jiro dreams of comfort women

jiro nightmares of assrape

motherfucker can’t even cook

is Jiro the modern day soup nazi?

why is sushi so expensive? is the fish super rare?

Because retards will pay that price

Not cooking costs more

Soyboy drinks of soy sauce

>I saw raw fish resting on rice near the Tokyo subway. All those moments will be lost in time, like drinks in my restaurant. Time to dine.

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Which dish would you like to have perfect mastery over?

>as far back as i can remember i always wanted to be a sushi chef

fish sticks

sometimes they get soggy instead of crispy even though I use the same amount of oil and heat and it's diving me mad

spareribs

>gives you an intestinal parasite
>that wir be 500 dorra, baka gaijin

I'm also a master of not cooking food

>improve the flavour
nice meme

>owns a restaurant located inside a fucking train station of all places
gross

sushi

my documentary will be called "don't dream it, make it"

Why not cook them in the oven?

he plucks out all the parasites before adding the fish to the rice you idiot

then they just get dry

>Flavour is a meme
Nice meme

i rikey

>>Flavour is a meme
>Nice meme
Nice meme

I've been taking a dump for 25 years, could I be considered a master yet Sup Forums?

based norm

discovered the master meme: nothing in life has significance unless you believe it does. marketing/religion 101

there are people who has been taking dumps for over a hundred years though

>>>Flavour is a meme
>>Nice meme
>Nice meme
Nice meme

Isn't like 90% of the game just sourcing high-quality fresh fish? I honestly don't understand how anything else really matters.

>>>>Flavour is a meme
>>>Nice meme
>>Nice meme
>Nice meme
Nice meme

>implying your stupid fat ass could even make proper rice
>let alone moving those sausage digits in a manner so as to produce anything of value to the world

>This thread again
Obsessed

crab legs

Onion sandwiches

If I went in there and put a single bead of KFC barbecue sauce onto my sushi, do you think a single tear would pour down from his weary nip eyes?

Do you have more webms of Jiro's sushi?

no you see he's a master because he squeezes the rice in some way that doesnt affect the flavor at all

its not just the act of putting fish on rice that's genius. It's marketing it in a way that captures the gullible white man's low key racist's heart.

"If a mystical old china man says he dedicated 50 years to fish on rice .... it must be GOOD" - that's the sentiment Jiro is exploiting.

He is in fact, a master businessman.

>been making the same thread for weeks
wow such mastery

I once saw a thing where they did put takeout food on a nice plate in a fancy restaurant and all those cunts were going mhhhm and ahhhh all over the place. Only thing worse than cookfags are audiophiles. Nothing wrong with a nice meal though.

Grilled cheese

But it affects the texture and the temperature of the bite my dude

give it another 5 decades and OP will get a documentary made about him

>Yamato Family bows to Jiro
>In contact with the Great Tuna
>Possess rice-bending abilities
>Control Japan with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & sushi bars globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first Izakaya on Mars
>Own 99% of fish DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Jiro faced fugu fishes
>Jiro said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of one angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of umami and unprecedented looks of disdain with him
>He owns Sushi Hentai labs around the world >You likely have a Jirobot from a bowl of rice inside you right now
>Jiro sensei is in regular communication with the Kaijus God Yira and Ga me ruh, forwarding the word of the Great Blue Fin to the Tsukiji Fish Market.
>He learned to cook the rice fluently in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Jiro through 10.000 USD sushi pieces. >There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Nori seaweed
>Jiro is about 70 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless Micheling Star Devourer existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
>We don't know his ultimate dinning menu plans yet. We hope he holds with the wasabi.

People buy it raw to raise their Cooking lvls

I can hear the crunch of OP eating his tendies, the wheeze of his labored breath, in tandem with his keyboard rattling out "wow such mastery".

sea urchin ceviche

some marketing geniuses convinced people that it's a luxury item.

toast

Where's rawfish1?

absolutely based nips fucking over dumb gaijin

You made laugh out loud user, nice post

revenge

chili and sea bass

For me? A McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

based pusy poster

mettbrötchen

>posting the fucking morbegs

>Time to dine.
made me laugh

>mfw I ask for ketchup

3 Michelin shitpost stars later

NO SUSHI FOR YOU!

Audiophiles are right, up until a point. On a good sound system, FLAC sounds better than mp3. But your $6000 speaker wires do nothing.

I bet none of you fucking faggots even ever had sushi, it's not even expensive, what the fuck are you talking about? I know mom's tendies are free but come the fuck on, you can get 5 rolls for anywhere between 5-10$ fuck off

have you complete retards even tasted sushi in your life?
it's really fucking good
doesn't matter whether it's a simple concept or not

is it the same person making this thread every day?

jesus christ enough of this shit. who the fuck cares.

>all these soyboy weebs defending raw overpriced fish

A reminder: caviar used to be shit that only peasants ate. Only after it started being shipped to foreign markets did it attain its status as a luxury food.

Idiots will eat anything, and pay top dollar for the privilege, as long as it is marketed as 'exotic' or some such nonsense. Shit is fucking retarded.

Soymilk pudding with activated almonds and kale

Humans

nobody is saying sushi is terrible you dingus, just that it's not worth paying more than a few dollars for

Where do you even live for sushi to be comparable to caviar in any fucking quantity?
I can get a 12 pieces plate full meal of sushi for not even 10€around here, which equates to like 2 burgers at mcdonald so basically the same amount

Remind yourself that Westcuck pay hundreds for a slice of onion

Tendies

>you know what? I could take a shit, roll it over seaweed, call it sushi and these dumb white pigs would still pay hundred of dorrars for it
The Raimi cut of the documentary is pretty insightful

same with lobster. peasant dish that the kikes turned into some hoighty toighty bullshit

>you will never be able to eat cheap fresh lobster daily because jews
ITS NOT FAIR

high class food isn't about paying a lot of money for great food. It's about paying a lot of money to convince yourself it's great food.

Penn & Teller were right

this is a parody, right?

Which westcuck you talking about? Because Im pretty sure it ain't burger land.

That one was not burger but the burgers are as ridiculous if not more

>There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Nori seaweed

Fok

>jesus christ Favarreau

Could Thanos defeat Hiro? and I'm not talking about Jiro full wasabi armor

>>>>Flavour is a meme
>>>>Nice meme
>>>Nice meme
>>Nice meme
>Nice meme
Nice meme

Can Jiro use his legendary chopsticks and his look of disdain on Thanos?

At sushi making? Doubt it.

>Put carrot in a meat grinder
>Such genius, such art

That's a big pizza.

>that'll be 600$

plus tip

Am I the only one who get fucking pissed when seeing food like this? It's the equivalence of those bullshit paintings with a giant white canvas and a single wiggly brushstroke in a corner that people pay millions for and then store in a vault.

Escargot.

Just the equivalent of high fashion and the weird shit people wear on the runways. Nothing practical and even rich people wouldn't put up with this regularly. Just isn't substantial.

>a dump
Nigger I've been taking at least 6 dumps a day for nearly thirty years. Apply yourself.