What are some good kinogrophies that satirize American Liberals?

What are some good kinogrophies that satirize American Liberals?

implying conservatives are not the same

>even the dog is fat

South Park
Silicon Valley

>fat woman with mulatto child

Get Out.

It properly shows how liberals treat minorities like pets and fads.

Me in the middle

At least most of them are white unlike Sup Forums meet ups

PCU with Jeremy Piven

I see maybe 3 white people in that pic

YOU all know that white lady fucks her dog for cucks online shes that degenerate

>White

What is wrong with white women, why do they like being fatasses? Its just gross to be honest.

Portlandia

At least conservatives aren't part of militant sub national groups like BLM and ANTIFA

Liberals are LITERALLY violent ANIMALS

American Dad does sometimes, although they mostly satirise Stan's right wing policies. King of the Hill is conservative show but it doesn't really attack liberals that much.

>bro-tier Asian guy on the left just there for the free food
>only qt in the pic on the far right doesn't have her tits out

is... is that the same qt in both pictures??

>even the dog is fat

what the fuck

is diversity inherently destructive? ive been researching great empires/republics and it seems diversity is the downfall almost every single time

If the minorities are:
dumb wild animals(blacks) yes
insane zealots(muslims) yes
incarnation of evil(jews) yes
dumb violent people(mexicans) yes
smarter than you(asians) no
same ethnicity as you(any european) no

>At least conservatives aren't part of militant sub national groups like BLM and ANTIFA
Yeah libs kick the shit out of you rats when you come out of your holes. Only time you ever got one of us was with that car into a crowd in Charlottesville. Literally Muslim tier, but if it were one of us that ran you down you would be crying for a thousand years.

do you think one quick swath from a flamethrower would be enough to fix that ensemble

>everyone who disagrees with me is literally one person!
>Y-YOU HAVE TO BE VIOLENT! THATS THE STRAWMAN JOHN OLIVER CREATED! S-STOP GOING AGAINST MY NARRATIVE!

Why are liberals so retarded bros?

The quintessential shit Sup Forums post

Big talk when you know the media will defend you. You cowards wouldnt do shit if you could actually get arrested like pollacks.

Libshits are constantly the aggressors and want to play the victims. Ironic that he tries to paint the opposition as such.

Its funny when they want to push gun control, but the federal government refuses to crack down on the militant wings of the Democratic Party.

>not wanting to gas people
are you gay?

>0/10

>every male in that picture
Holy soy, do you americans ever do any physical labor?

Get Out

that fat bitch died of a heart attack. like most leftists, she was too fat and out of shape to run.

>le glorious white master race
fucking pathetic lmao

>americans

those are leftists, not to be confused with actual Americans.

all you have to do is strip them of their EBT cards and you would get the same effect

Because that's English in the background brainlet.

But no, lefties don't actually work.

I hope to never be as retarded as an american posting on the internet

>J-john Oliver
Why can’t the right banter?
Lol the only reason you guys even exist is because your precious police protect you. Spencer was at a rally yesterday with 20 guys and 500 of us showed up. It was hilarious seeing you bitch boys hide behind the pigs and screech into your loudspeakers instead of meeting us in the open.
We will gas you, don’t worry.
>like most leftists, she was too fat and out of shape to run.
We are in far better shape overall than you fat nonwhite alcoholic mutts.

That's why I don't understand why so many conservatives hate the movie, it satirizes and provides a funny explanation as to why liberals seem to place other races on a pedestal.

>pigs

Ugh typical anticop attitude

>mutts

Ok this is a troll