Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix's ‘The Ranch' Amid Rape Allegations

>Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix's ‘The Ranch' Amid Rape Allegations
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/danny-masterson-fired-netflixs-ranch-rape-allegations-1064353

what the fuck is going on? this was one of the better Netflix original shows and now it's removing a main character.

F

He’s being removed because of rape allegations, did you even read the article you posted?

all men are rapists

literally what I said in the post, the > is from the article

well that's probably bad news for Arrested Development season 5 since Jeffrey Tambor couldn't just stick to jerking off to traps on the internet like everyone else

You asked what was going on, so I told you.

DLANALD TRUOMPF IS HITLER

learn to use the catalog

he always creeped me out a little bit, don't know why
got a feeling he was disingenuous and mean

Cry moar, you stupid little queer. I just bumped this thread specifically because of your womanish wailing. Stupid homo.

He's from That 70's Show btw, no one has ever fucking heard of 'The Ranch'

kek

>no one has heard of the ranch
>Netflix's 5th most popular show
ok

BURRRRNNN

Literally no one. This thread is the first I've heard of it and I browse this board everyday. None of my friends has ever heard of it. It literally doesn't exist. This thread is a scientologist psych op.

Fuck.
The show was even making fun of rape some times

>Netflix's 5th most popular show
source, because i don't believe you

Based

you made me google the show and i've never fucking heard of it

had no idea ashton kutcher was still doing acting

well this blows. thank god i stopped paying to shitflix which is accurate name for that service at this point

>be woman of excellent taste
>find shows that are anti-kino
>accuse main actor of rape allegation
>they fire the actor
>show can't continue
BASED ROASTIES CLEANSING THE WORLD OF PLEBS

Is Netflix gonna remove That 70s Show now? Because I've been meaning to rewatch it, but haven't gotten around to it.

I only know this show because of Danny Masterson being a rapeman.

Mods confirmed homos.

>allegations

It's ridiculous how people's careers can be ruined with no evidence.

Even if he's found innocent his name is now tarnished, they'll forever be people saying "maybe he did rape her". He's no longer as marketable. It's not fair, but neither is life.

Netflix is virtue signalling so hard that it's affecting all their shows.

They didn't remove the past seasons of House of Cards so that isn't likely.

Netflix's entire stable of original series actors is being slowly and methodically wiped out, Bezos has sexually captured the accusers and is systematically cucking the accused and pressuring these women to turn on their former masters. Nothing will stop Prime

my mom liked the show cause it had Sam Elliot.

He raped the wife of the singer from at the drive in

It's a women's world now, bitch.

there is absolutely NO way. NO possible way that the ranch was anything above total garbage. isn't it a sitcom with a laugh track? admit it OP, you're only pretending to like it because a rapist is on it and you're on #teamrapist

When you say Danny masterson's show all i can think is "Is that 70s show still going?"

The fuck knows or cares about some netflix shit.

Laugh tracks are awful, there's no denying that. But the show was quite alright to watch and their side idea of getting that 70s show crew back together was phenomenal but now thanks to random allegations it's all gone down to the shitter.

netflix fucked up. yes, masterson was the most brutal rapist of all, even worse than ed westwick. even worse than piven! but netflix is fucking with scientology. big mistake. HoC was no big deal because spacey went all in with the all-visibility-but-zero-power gay mafia instead of the clinton pedo crowd which would have completely insulated him.

That is fucking bullshit. There is no evidence but he gets fired anyway. He is absolutely right that in the current political climate "innocent until proven guilty" has gone out the window. Fuck this world.

This how all Trump supporters type? Jesus christ

the hell does that have to do with trump?

look into it. masterson's a monster.

>LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR DOME, BITCH

sweetie...

Jesus fuck, did you seriously just call it one of the better Netflix shows? How fucking reddit is this board going to get?

Jesus fuck, did you seriously just imply that there are any good Netflix shows? How fucking reddit is this board going to get?

I am Reddit.

Your mom sounds like a fucking retard.

Greetings.

Remember in Face/Off when he tries to date rape Travolta's daughter? Better times.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Trump Curse strikes again!

good, i hope the whole fucking industry burns down

>All men are rappers
Fixed it for you.

>this was one of the better Netflix original shows

does netflix have enough money to take on the church of scientology?

This is fucking bullshit, i finally find a show i like and some whore had to ruin it.

Proofs plz. Spoonfeed me.

xD

now I'll never get my Netflix That 70s Show cash-in sequel set in 1997 but filmed today

All because of some fucking allegations

Fuck I hope Hyde uses Tom Cruise himself to sue them

proof? nah fuck that. he just did it.

Isn't he a scientologist?

Yea, so? Aren't you a faggot?

You can Cruise, but you can't Hyde.

For real ? Cedric? Sause

can't link ATM but he tweeted a bit about it a few weeks back

can you at least link a webm of your mom doing atm

Not the guy you’re replying to, but yeah he’s been talking about it for ages on Twitter. Cedric and his wife are both ex-Scientologists so I really do believe her story