Who the fuck would PAY to FUCK something like this? What a fucking joke this series hahaha

who the fuck would PAY to FUCK something like this? What a fucking joke this series hahaha

20 bucks man

Cleanest hooker in town.

in that louis theroux documentary on streetwalkers maggie ginnylel would fit right in

She looks to be in decent shape even if she's old with a busted face. Believable for a cheap hooker.

Looks good for whore standards.

me

Stop bullying Maggy. She is cute! Cute!

You've never actually SEEN American streetwalkers, have you. This is, no joke, a 9/10 in THAT realm.

someone with a gilf fetish.

I would.

It's the only way I'll ever get to lose my virginity

i know right? hookers walking the streets always have the absolute highest standards of personal upkeep

if this is a 9/10 NA hooker, what is a 5/10?

It's like you've never seen a real life hooker before.

Yeah I'm brazilian, street walkers here are actually hot so this is pretty strange for me

Fuck off ape, your nation aint white and its doomed.

even the trannies are better looking lol

t. future brazilian to the north of the continent

This show sucked dick. The plot went no where and James Franco's character is just as cringe as Saggie Gyllenhaal. Only good thing was the fat bitch dying at the end but no one gave a fuck except the NYU thot

I can't ejaculate unless I have fugged the persons several times over a number of days or weeks so I am comfortable therefore prostitutes are useless to me.

>apes
>hot
I hope to god someone nuked your pathetic excuse of a country.

Who, though? Not North Korea, I'm afraid.

Aren't you fucking apes and chinks best buddies? America will nuke you when the inevitable WW happens

Nah, we're just about to elect our own version of Trump... and just like every alpha right-wing leader, he's more than willing to metaphorically bend over and give his ass to more powerful nations' versions of Trump; meaning that we aren't getting nuked anytime soon.

Check out the local hookers on backpage. Most of the time they are pretty mediocre

>meaning that we aren't getting nuked anytime soon.
Shame. Nuking would be a more humane way of dealing with your shithole of a cuntry

You've never been on ?

Well apes do look hot for apes i quess.