So I just caught up on this. Holy shit are they really going the "We didn't know" route?

So I just caught up on this. Holy shit are they really going the "We didn't know" route?

Is their big Inhumans vs. X-Men crossover going to come down to MISCOMMUNICATION.

My favorite part was
>They could have just asked!!!!
Because that worked sssooooo well for (Not)Cyclops and BlackBolt killing him.

Gotta know, did he actually ask, or play the fool while kicking some random ass inhuman teen in the kidneys?

This was the only way they could make the X-Men still look like the bad guys.

Just have the X-Men go full retard and the Inhumans be clueless.

Bravo Marlel

>Is their big Inhumans vs. X-Men crossover going to come down to MISCOMMUNICATION.
Most of Marvel's hero vs. hero events come down to miscommunication.

Yup, because marvel....

The Inhumans were being flat out assholes to the Mutants throughout the series, so just saying 'Oh, we didn't know" is such, such bullshit. Why else would Cyclops destroy the cloud?

Not Civil War

He immediately went to neutralise one of the clouds, not talking to the inhumans. He also held the idiot ball (gotta "balance" the sides a bit) by broadcasting to the world that the Inhuman clouds could be dangerous to humans and mutants (psychic, so it no doubt hurt some people).

When Fakecyclops did talk to the inhumans, he said something about never giving up, and received a execution writ from Medusa before charging up his eyes

>by broadcasting to the world that the Inhuman clouds could be dangerous to humans and mutants
...so, the Inhumans should have known.

Yeah, but it's not entirely out of character for them to have ignored that little fact. At least Medusa is stuck-up enough.

I don't mind the Inhumans not knowing that the cloud was going to hit full saturation point.

My issue is that Medusa throws out the "I'm so altruistic" line about how the cloud isn't even worth one mutants life.

If that were the case the cloud would have been done away with immediately because their little task force can't be everywhere at once and mutants were going to be living in constant fear of a roaming cloud. And we already DID lose multiple mutants which they knew.

And I bet Marvel things they have made them finally sympathetic when in truth they've just made them even bigger cunts with that attitude.
They should just stop trying to shill them because no one is buying it.

Medusa knew about it being lethal to most mutants, but she only stopped when she learned it would be lethal to all of them.

Yeah, they should have known prior to it outright killing mutants. Hell, the entire process was sacred because of the huge chance of fucking up a person (primary and secondary terrigenesis). Plus, they knew in the past that it reacted poorly to mutants (Quicksilver business), but not totally deadly. All that shit has pretty much been ignored every since the cloud became a thing

They did know they so fucking knew. Beast was with them working on a way to try and make it non lethal to mutants.

The fact the Inhumans didn't bother to check to see how the Terrigen was being absorbed into the atmosphere means they literally don't care about anything other than themselves.

The Inhumans should be the biggest fucking villains Marvel have for pulling this shit.

But the Terrigen gas is dangerous to humans that have only a partial inhuman dna thing. Everybody in Flints town died because they werent inhuman enough to finish the transformation so they just died.

Black Bolt fucking kills him for daring to touch their clouds. Asking would have fucking done nothing.

>most

"We didn't know" is referring to the fact that if it wasn't destroyed in 1-2 weeks then every mutant on earth would instantly die, not the fact that it gave mutants cancer.

Yeah, I totally agree with you man. I hate that the current cloud is ignoring the old history with humans being fucked up by terrigan crystals (like the Shield agents in Parkerbolts). It would be great for someone (Flint himself) would mention the casualty rates in modern books, but you can just tell that there's an editorial mandate blocking them

Oh man... FUCK Marvel. What a pile of shit is that company.

This is just inconsistent writing.

>Write Inhumans as militant religious fanatics who won't even broach the subject of getting rid of the cloud
>Write the Mutants as animals backed into a corner for survival
>Inhumans say "lol why didn't they just say something?" *destroys cloud*

The whole premise of the series was born out of the fact that Inhumans valued the cloud so heavily that Mutants couldn't do anything to it.

But the Inhumans should know this they should be monitoring the clouds and observing what they do because they are so important to them.

The fact they seemingly don't give 2 shits about what the cloud does just makes them seem like assholes.

They were though. They had Beast monitoring it.

Beast, in a rare occurrence, decided to stop being an uncle tom and told the mutants first, fearing that if he brought the info to Medusa they'd do a first strike against the mutants.

They put Beast in charge of monitoring that shit and reporting back to him. While Beast was on his way to tell them, Storm shot a lightning bolt into his back and the X-men locked him in a cage so he couldn't tell them because it would have blown their surprise attack on their city.

Is this really something worth getting outraged over? I mean I want Marvel to burn to the ground at this point but this just feels like generic Hero vs Hero excuse.

>they'd do a first strike against the mutants.
Which he knew they would do because he overheard Medusa making first strike plans

But it shouldn't be all on Beast. If Beast wasn't monitoring it that would mean nobody would be the Inhumans literally do not care about what they do to earth.

Plus, it's over. The creative teams that wrote this no longer have any say in either franchise, the cloud is gone, and in the end only two (2) named mutants were killed by the cloud: Cyclops and Alchemy. Of which, Cyclops will almost certainly be brought back and Alchemy had been in limbo so long that he was likely considered one of the mutants affected by M-day until they brought him back just to kill him off.

And before you say it, the "Madrox Prime" that died didn't have the M tattoo and clearly wasn't the real Madrox Prime. Just another dupe that thought he was, which is hardly a new occurence. The real Jamie is still on his farm with Layla living his happily ever after.

The Inhumans gave their best scientist to be Beast's assistant. He kept the data a secret from her.

I love how Madrox is easily the most revivavle hero and people still threw a shitfit becasue of his death.

>This is just inconsistent writing.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Marble "Editorial," user.

And if you think that *THIS* is bad ... go read pretty much any run (or event) by Bendis done in the last decade. Nigger literally can't even be arsed to follow his OWN continuity from issue to issue.

How bad does that get? How about his from GotG 011 (first run) where Bendy has the gang hang out in a Hive of Scum and Villainy known as Knowhere (which no one seems to have told him is supposed to be a GIANT FUCKING HEAD).

It killed Dazzler Thor

Hellion had M-Pox and was taken into Attilan and never seen again

I'd have honestly respected the Inhumans more if they had just gone with "This is our last cloud and nobody will take it away."

The entire arc is undone when it amounts to "Ooops. Our bad." and Emma just wanting to murder shit.

Turning Knowhere into Mos Eisley was nothing compared to what he did with Thanos Imperative.