IF WE LISTEN TO EACH OTHER'S HEART

IF WE LISTEN TO EACH OTHER'S HEART

Goofy Movie thread?

We'd be curled over in really awkward positions

I bought an old clam-shelled copy of this and Rescuers Down Under today, feelsgood.

>Americana road trip in the 90's

True /comfy/ kino.

fine post friend

VHS? Those were the days.

It seems so weird to imagine people growing up now not knowing that feeling you get when you slide a VHS into the machine.

It's a feeling I still miss, picture quality and all.

Legitimately one of Disney's most underrated films. I really hope it gets a Blu-ray (or digital HD) release some day.

So why did Peg and Pete divorce? They seemed to get along pretty well.

I've been waiting for a Blu-ray release for ages. I had hopes they would have done it for the 20th anniversary, but...alas.

I guess there's always the 25th anniversary, right?

Peg converted to Islam.
Pistol was the dowry for her new Syrian husband.

THEY'VE BEEN LAUGHING SINCE I CAN REMEMBER

BUT THEY'RE NOT GONNA LAUGH ANYMORE

Why didn't Max just make the Powerline concert one of the destinations on the way to Lake Destiny? Goofy did make him navigator after all.

The sequel was better

Because the concert was like 12 hours away from Lake Destiny and they didn't have the time to waste

Pete didn't seem to care anyway. If anything he became a swinger.

They're probably just off doing some mother-daughter thing. Pete and PJ are still pretty well off and that money isn't coming from taking pictures at Walmart.

I remember being creeped out by this movie as a kid for some reason, have to watch again sometime.

Which scene was it? I remember being a little scared of Bigfoot then it turned out he was the best bit.

This movie and Toy Story are the first movies I ever remember watching and I'm quite happy about that.

Not the other user but I remember being freaked the fuck out by the sequence in the beginning of Max transforming into Goofy.

You know, it's a shame they didn't include some kind of bonus scene where Max and Goofy visited the lake just to complete the original roadtrip.

>wanting a Disney blu-ray

They're not all bad.

Didn't Max imply they were gonna head back there at the end?

I think so, been a while since I've seen the movie so some lines are blanking on me.