put VII last and it's the objectively right order

>TFA
>Higher than anything

>R1 > VII
Why?

But I is the best prequel.

This but swap R1 and VII

youtube.com/watch?v=hWjlUj7Czlk

V=III>4>1>6=2>>>>R1>>>>>>>piss>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OP's mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VII

>Empire Strikes Back is equal to Revenge Of The Green Screen

III > V > IV > VI > II > I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RO > VII

Correct.

Empire Strikes Back is objectively the best. God tier storytelling, dark emotional conflicts all occurring simultaenously, the best sets, the best visuals, Vader at his best, Luke struggling to be a Jedi, at his most vulnerable... The introduction of Lando and Han's evolving relationship with Leia and his personal dilemma with Jabba and Boba Fett... And the Imperial March topping the icing on the cake makes it the best.

A New Hope is fun, exciting, and introduces people to SW at it's most classic elements, even if it less substantive than ESB, it's amazing.

Return of the Jedi is the weakest of three three because of George's Ewoks, but it has a powerful conclusion and ultimate finality to it, bringing it ahead of Episode 7 or anything Disneywars will ever try to surpass.

The Force Awakens is manufactured and made by committee fan service shit, but it's very competently made and fun if you don't take it seriously, it has less glaring flaws than George's prequels and has some decent OT elements so it deserves higher than the prequels.

Revenge of the Sith is the best prequel and has the most emotional stakes of them, and there's actually a fucking plot, even if it's flawed. It's dramatic when Anakin turns to Vader, and rewatching it is still enjoyable.

Rogue One is decent, it's a watchable original story, but it's fucking Disney and it's largely forgettable. The characters are not very interesting either.

The Phantom Menace has interesting world building and Darth Maul is great, but there's literally no plot and things just happen. Jar Jar is fucking annoying and young Anakin is shit.

Attack of the Clones: Someone shitting diarrhea on the toilet as John Williams' Across the Stars plays.

>Sup Forums unironically thinks the best prequel(II) is the worst
what the fuck is wrong with all of you?

>It's dramatic when Anakin turns to Vader
It's stupid, not dramatic. He isn't seduced to the dark side, he gets mind tricked into it. He just kills a jedi and suddenly decides to become Palpatine's bitch. I still can't get over how jarring that was.

problem?

>it's very competently made and fun if you don't take it seriously
>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO XD
I fucking hate this

>Muh autistic powerrankings
No one will ever care.

V>IV>VI>VII>R1>III>I>II

The official ranking.

It's so fucking lazy and sterile and boring to look at, and the dialogue is awful. It's easily the second worst Star Wars film, and that's only because Attack Of The Clones exists. Calling Revenge Of The Sith a "film" is a stretch. It was all shot in front of a green screen on a sound stage. Every scene is just boring dialogue in shot reverse-shot with a wipe transition.

forgot pic

V > IV > VI > III > VII > II > R1 >>>>>>>> I
I hate everything after the OT though
AotC, R1 and especially the fucking phantom menace are so fucking boring. TFA might be shit and a rehash but as least it isnt fucking boring.

VII > VI > V >IV > R1 > III > II > I

>a remake of IV is better than IV

V > IV > VI > III > R1 > VII > I > II

Well done.

Why do people think Revenge isn't the worst one?

Its so hammy and over the top, at least clones has a plot and acting.

V = VI > IV > I > RO > II > III > VII

first three rankings are objectively correct

last five are equally shit

sadly the prequels really were this bad. I might argue their order of relative shit but whatever.

The Phantom Menace is the best to look at, and all of them are garbage plotwise, so that puts it ahead of the other two. It had more sets and practical effects and on-location shots, and less green screen.

Switch VII with I and you'll get the correct answer.

>VI above IV
kys

>Prove me wrong.
But why would I do that, when you're absolutely right?

>Reminder that everyone who thinks III is a good movie is underage, or at the very least under the age of 20.

R1 is better than 6

Only Sup Forums retards think that the prequels are better than Tfa.

The only correct order is v>iv>vii>vi>r1>iii>i>ii

This is the only objectively correct order. Any other order is purely subjective and should be discarded instantly.

This. The Force Awakens was a blatant remake of A New Hope, but it was at least fun and pretty to look at, and it didn't have:
>I don't like sand
>I truly, deeply love you
>haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me
>midichlorians
>poop jokes
>CGI Yoda fighting with a lightsaber
>younglings
>high ground
>from my point of view the jedi are evil!
>weird virgin birth Jesus parallel
>she lost the will to live
>NOOOOOOOOOOO

>Why do people think Revenge isn't the worst one?
because Sheev made it kino

Found the pleb

Wtf why didn't they shoot in a real volcano??

Nothing is worse than 7. Disproven

This is reality:
IV > V > VI > I > III > II > VII > R1

The whole movie is like that. The Jedi temple isn't even real. How hard would it be to build a fucking set? Especially when Lucasfilm had all the money in the world after the original trilogy. It's lazy and it looks like shit.

Go back

kys

R1 was superior to VII
otherwise not bad

They should have built something for them to stand on, and kept the backgrounds as green screen. The way it is it just looks like they're floating in the scene.

most incredibly shit order. These threads are so pointless.
At least if excluded nuwars you wouldn't sound like a baboon.

God no.

Sheev was awful in III

V < IV < III > R1 < VI < I < II

You are a retard

Sheev was the only good part of III

V > IV > VI > III > I > VII > R1 > II

STAW WAZZZZ CONTRVUTSAL FIRST EPIZ SECOND EPIZ? WHIC IZ BEST LAZZ?? EBRYBUDY NOOS ITZZ EPIZODE 55555 HAHAHAHA BZZZZZZZZZZZ VVVVVV BZZZ VRREW BZZZ VVVV

PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRR

It doesn't change how retarded TFA was. The prequels were just plain bad, but they weren't surrounded by all this disgusting political shit that nuWars has.

>no
>No
>NO
>YOU WILL DIE!
>POOOOOOOWAH!
>UN-A-LIM-OH-TID
>POOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAH!
Sup Forums will defend this

You are a retard

They're was sooo much political shit in the prequels you idiot. If you don't see that then just stop talking now.

Anyone who puts II anywhere but the bottom is an idiot.

So its treason, then...

V > IV > the rest

V > IV > III > VI > R1 > II > TFA > 1

V>IV>VI>>>>>>>>>>>>>I>III>>>R1>VII>>>II

Man, I'm pretty much fucking alt-right but even I wasn't autistic enough to be bothered by some minority characters. The original trilogy had Leia and Lando. Who fucking cares? Yeah, the first order nazi imagery was a little over the top, but it doesn't even begin to compare to the garbage in the prequels. Besides, when I go see a film, I try my best to forget about real-world politics.

since this thread won't die anyway:
III > II > V > I > IV > VI

Why does this thread keep getting made, I gave you all the definitive list months ago. Now shut the fuck up.

great science fantasy tier
IV = V

acceptable but broken tier
VI > III

largely regrettable but still memorable tier
I

digging the hole deeper tier
II

supplemental episode IV bonus footage tier
R1

nostalgia-baiting, PC pandering episode IV remake tier
VII

you literally cannot argue against this

I'm convinced everyone who posts these abominations has brain damage and are too idiotic to actually defend their own opinions on here.

woahhh.... i lub gomputer moobie.....

I LIK WUN DOR WARS WIF MUST TOYS!

just remember you're the one that watches movies made for little boys so you don't have much room to talk

sadly the crazy-tier levels of revisionist contrarianism required are present

V>IV>Clone Wars>VI>II>III>R1>VII>I

If you think it's anything else you're a fuck knob

>use random.org to make orders
>7 of these orders are mine

How the fuck can anybody like the prequels the most over the originals that's over 15?
I'm genuinely curious, I liked them as a kid but they're fucking dreadful to rewatch and have none of the heart of the original trilogy.

That's not a bad ranking desu
Pretty much as long as all 3 OT films are at the top then the rest doesn't matter. They go to shit after that

>coming to a thread just to get angry and post literal reddit memes

This. I'm also extremely right-leaning and I didn't give a shit. I enjoyed the new movies.

different taste?

This guy's got a good head on his shoulders
Just a correct ranking, no bones about it
Literally nobody could deny this ranking without outing themselves as a contrarian, cock-obsessed mongoloid.
Unless they decide to put ANH over ESB. Personal preferences, y'know

>thinks samefagging can be ironically funny

Which lunchbox are you getting? Thor? Spiderman? Wonder Woman?

maybe you don't actually like star wars or movies in general

Hey guys I replied to my own post, pretending to call myself out for samefagging even though I didn't even make the original post to begin with
Wait til you read my next reply ;)

5 > 4 > R1 > 3 > 6 > TFA > 2 > 1

1. Clones 2. Sith 3. Empire 4. Menace 5. Hope 6. Return 7. Rogue 8. Awakens.

VI>IV>V>III>II>I

I'm not even gonna bother rating VII, Rogue One, or CGI Clone Wars because the Holiday Special has more of a right to be called canon than any of those pieces of garbage

V > IV > VI > R1 > VII > III > II > I

>not liking the prequels means you don't like Star Wars
George please go

well it's literally half of the saga

I still masturbate to Padme when watching Episode II and III

V>IV>III=R1>VII>VI>I>II

ok we've all shared our shitty opinions, this is now a padme thread

OH BOY