YAAAAAS

YAAAAAS

Jesus, and this is what anti-capefags consider (((art)))? Glad to be a DChad.

Sundance was always artsy-fartst liberal trash from its inception, who cares?

lmao wh*Teoids bfto again

who gives a shit about sundance trash

How many years is it going to take until Sup Forums stops getting triggered by women and minorities?

Until they stop being the cancer of western society, probably.

I keep waiting for novelty of diversity to wear off and for people to just go back to making movies with an actual purpose again but i am perpetually disappointed

I want that tee shirt.

>diversity
>is 100% pure negros

fucking amerikeks stop using wrong that word

When the white """""""male"""""""" betas here grow some balls. So, never.

>America is the most diverse country in the world and getting more and more diverse each year
>hurr durr y so many non-whites?

Wew

This, and they're not "minorities" so why do retards keep insisting they are? They're the global majority, and women make up half of all our populations.

DAS RITE

when they stop getting triggered by white ppl

Until it grows up.

I dont care about having non whites in movies, thats been a thing for decades. What bugs me is this diversity for diversities sake shit. Its a complete fad.

shouldn't you approve this message?

Why aren't they in a cotton field

upboated

I do it's just the double standard that bothers me.

Oh Tessa I'm in love

what is neogaf, alex

What is feminism Alex?

thanks senpai

Based nigger. He knows where he belongs

>we must secure a future for our race
I swear to fucking Christ Almighty, niggers can get away with saying anything

thats what its always been
when /film/ is made and these capeshitters can't keep up

>the future is female ejaculation

"diverse" just means "less white".

and I'm evil for thinking the same because I'm wh*Te

>comes to Sup Forums
>address /Sup Forums like a separate entity (just like they do to Sup Forums)
Why is it so easy to spot redditors? They always try to start boardwars bullshit but are too low iq to realize people who use Sup Forums use many boards. So maybe if you are a retarded redditfag out group this is how you talk about Sup Forums.
>le fucking racist dumb /tvpol/ stop using that board stop it stop it stop it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
so easy to spot a redditor there wasn't a big taboo about posting on Sup Forums pre 2013 when all the phoneposting newfag born in 2000 late millenials showed up and tried to make everything politically correct. Maybe it's not the people who use a Sup Forums board who should leave the rest of Sup Forums it should be the people who bitch about it that Sup Forums board and always starting boardwar bullshit. If somebody hates niggers but likes movies why shouldn't they be allowed to post here?
Dumb tveddit newfag scum

>double standard

What the fuck do you want from blacks then?! If whites like you got your way of applying segregation again as de jure law then why the fuck wouldn't blacks turn to prideful segregation like Malcom X had pushed before visiting Mecca?

If you want to be a racist shit then don't act surprised when blacks hate you with equal vigor.

I don't get it

It's a satire account you retard. After spending years on Sup Forums, I'd expect you shitters to not take blatant bait but you prove me wrong every time

Reddit is that way nigger

It's getting harder and harder to distinguish satire and parody from the real thing.

how did you get all that out of such a short post you weirdo. all he said was he hates double standards