Hungry

I can't even right now

nana was angry. what good huh. organic or scientific. no debate

Gay stereotype who rides on a cock and ball shaped spoon

A gozar, a gozar, que el mundo se va a acabar
youtube.com/watch?v=rnqxBuqBvAA

i ever tell you i wrote story about eating old people and gave to teacher

How is that offensive tumblr?

I don't know, how is asking if something is offensive offensive, Sup Forums faggot?

Don't call tumblr on this user this was banned in the US during the 90's, but like this user just posted no one gived a fuck in south america because gay jokes are not seen as something that offensive back then

>portray gay people as gay
>offensive

What?

Usually, people don't like being told they all act the same way because that dehumanizes them

Like how frothing at the mouth angry white people get online when you tell them they make bland food, or eat mayo, yeah?

Not every gay is sissy drama teacher faggot user, to this i believe Gus is the best representation of a gay man in Sup Forums media

>image
Wtf

Flaming sissy fem homosexuality is offensive

It should be contained

>white people

Can it be both?

Gus from where?

He's weaksauce compared to your average show on the LOGO channel, much less an average gay pride festival, much less the Castro.

There's a double irony here. And even if I accepted your premise, what's the biggest frothing rage? Considered fighting words in a court of law? Resulted in a hate crime conviction or even charge in any court in the world? I don't think it's even banned in canada or Sweden or any other place with a hair trigger on hateful speech.

Of course it can. The two properties are orthoganal.

From missionhill, basically a everyday gay man, nothing affeminate, just a man that likes to fuck other man, also he was the most quotable character of the series

I thought you were talking about Gus from Recess and you and me were about to have a throw down.

Nice butt

dexterslab.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Spooner

>It is commonly believed that the episode he came from was banned because people thought he was a gay stereotype, but in actuality the episode was banned due to threats by the creators of Silver Surfer over at Marvel Comics who viewed the Silver Spooner as a misuse of their character and a potential copyright infringement.

>but in actuality the episode was banned due to threats by the creators of Silver Surfer over at Marvel Comics who viewed the Silver Spooner as a misuse of their character and a potential copyright infringement.

Gee...I wonder why
Because they made him a gay stereotype
Marvel didn't have an issue with these parodies of their characters in the same show

I thought it was because the Infragable Krunk got krunked and puked

They also did the same for the one episode of the Tick that had a Galctus parody

For some reason Marvel just doesn't want you making fun of Galactus.

Alone Together

All of them look considerably less like their counterparts than Spooner and Silver Surfer.

No thanks, I don't listen to Fallout Boy.

>krunk is literally hulk but purple
>iron man guy is iron man but gold
>white tiger is black panther but white
>val halen is thor but with 80s metal clothes

Offensive

That's nice, too bad Galactus is treated like shit in the comics.

> X is literally Y but with changes

think really hard about what you just posted.

Silver Spooner is literally Silver Surfer, but with a spoon instead of a surfboard

It's quite clear, the other parodies were loving homages while one was a perceived insult

Why would it be offensive he is silver not black, or a woman.

I'm not offended and I doubt kid me would even get it.
I'm pretty sure the episode was just pulled for the "carpet eating" part and because Marvel is a cuck.

>"Ya cheap gay bastard!"

Neither

"Gay" villains was an actual trend started by a gay animator working on disney
He just made the villains act like he does

To be fair, Human Bullet was a speedster not an Iron Man-type arsenal.

>Usually, people don't like being told they all act the same way because that dehumanizes them
Well though shit
These gay people always complaining about shit and ruining everything
See how it doesn't work?

Big whoop

My point was, no group is exempt from that.
I'm sure you do the same thing for whatever group you're a part of, especially if you're a straight white male, who atm are the most triggered and sensitive group on the planet atm...it's just that nobody cares about your complaining

>Usually, people don't like being told they all act the same way because that dehumanizes them
Nobody's saying that every gay person acts this way. Stop with your camp erasure.

>White people eating bland food
Except that was bullshit
Also it's incredibly hypocritical if I can't say balack
people like fried chicken and watermelon but they can say that
It onl pisses me off because one side gets special protection

>It onl pisses me off because one side gets special protection

It's the difference between punching down and punching up, pal.
People root for a nerd who punches a bully, people hate a bully who punches a nerd.
It's why the argument of "white power isn't racist because black people say black power", one is generally used to refer to fighting oppression while the other is generally used to say oppression should be enforced

>My point was, no group is exempt from that
Except blacks, Muslims, women and the LGBT right?
I would be more simpatetic if it was an actual even playgirls but it's not
Clearly bald are too pussy to handle the banter probably because they grow up without father's
I'm not going to empathize with the kids that's a cunt to everyone but chimps out when someone says something back

I have no idea what you're trying to say, non American. However, yeah all those groups bitch about being stereotyped, and so do straight white males

Once again, you people bitch more than anyone these days, it's just that nobody cares because the only people richer and more well off than you are the Jews

Nope, it's the difference between it's fine if I do it and it's wrong
And by the way other black people get the same bullshit when they don't agree with the black hivemind
And guess what? When I see a black person called Uncle Tom because he doesn't think black people are unfairly treated I sympathize with him and I get really fucking pissed off because he is telling the truth and getting harrassed over it the same way I get harrassed by telling the truth
So tell me again how this is about race and not about assholes being assholes I wish we had ten people like him for every white hipster douchebag with half a college degree and 3 times the debt telling me how to live my life

I guess nobody cared when Trump got elected either right
Let me tell you a secret, when everyone bitch's and complains about you all the time that means they care and they care a lot

>because that dehumanizes them
The faggot speech pattern is real though, shit is so common it's nearly surreal.

>especially if you're a straight white male, who atm are the most triggered and sensitive group on the planet atm.
See, the problem with your logic is that you just insulted people and are now waiting for people yo calling you out to "valid" your point. In reality, you are just steering shit.

I'm a poor Caucasian person, so I hardly fit into this demo you've deemed the enemy because you're trendy, bored, and looking for someone to blame

That being said, you're utterly delusional if you don't think black people aren't unfairly treated...that isn't to say ALL black people are unfairly treated or that I sympathize with violent criminals, but you don't live in the real world if you truly believe racism doesn't exist or effect peoples lives, and effect those of blacks in the US at least more so than any other group

I have black friends and white friends who are all involved in the "drug game", my white friends get off the hook from cops all the time, never happens the other way around

maybe if they don't like being represented like that, they should tell other gay people to stop acting like fairies?

you wanna be gay? fine, whatever, but stop dedicating your life to telling people how gay you are and designing every aspect of your existence to acting over-the-top gay

be a person not a stereotype, and people will stop treating you like a stereotype

That episode has lots of material that's grounds for getting banned

Chances are you know many gay people who don't act like that. Do some gays act extremely feminine and play into the stereotype? Yeah, but gay people are far more numerous than you could imagine, and lots of them don't tell you they're gay or act "gay"

In fact, I bet you're part gay, at least half a fag

This board actually is Tumblr, holy shit. I thought it was just a meme

No, it's because every single time I hear about this bullshit there is someone who fits the description attached, it's the same reason pol claims every bullshit they read on newspapers is a Jewish conspiracy (in reality it's all written by Jews because journalists are all Jews) or all crime is committed by blacks when in reality it's just the especially violent crime that's overwhelmingly committed by blacks
Also because there are mandatory be a faggot and bother people classes at college, there are be a faggot and bother people parades too and be a faggot and bother people groups
But wathever you are one of the faggots who didn't even make it in college you saw a group of entitled cunts who never experienced any hardship or had to sacrifice in any way to and scream in people's faces when they are going to work and said hubba hubba I want some of that, you are no better

Shut up Cardy. 800,000,000 wasn't enough.

I came to terms with my sexuality a while ago, I'm 90% straight, but would fuck a convincing trap, but that's as far as it goes, I have no attraction towards masculine aspects

and yes, I do know gay people who don't act gay, and it's always surprised me when they told me, but I don't make a big deal out of it, like I said, it's their life and they can do what they want
but I have met a few extremely camp gay people and they just annoy me, mostly because of how fucking loud they are

First of all all your friends involved in the drug take Should be in jail, if anything we need more of what the police is doing not less
Second your black firends could be less carefully, fuck if I know it's your friends I don't know the, it's anecdotal evidence, how the fuck am I supposed to make a judgement on people that probably don't even exist and I don't know

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm a working class person from a working class area....to me, anybody who goes to college is a "faggot"

You're probably some mama's boy sissy with an undercut and hipster stache who listens to alt right media because it's trendy, you're no better than the feminazis with thick rimmed glasses you "fight" against, bored suburban morons with everything handed to them looking for a voice in the world and a conflict to roleplay in, never had a real problem

Thing is gay people who don't act get is because they don't hang up with other fat people a lot
I actually know a lesbian couple where one of them is really fucking wealthy and is a bit of a local celebrity among get clubs and bars
She is always renting places and throwing parties, I have been to those and they all behave in the stereotypical gay way

oh look, it's this comment. Again.

Sure is Sup Forums in here.

Actually I'm.none of those first three things, I do listen to alt right media but I have been doing it since forever and I do it while I draw so it's not a waste of time for me
As for the bored part yeah I'm pretty bored but that means jack shit, it certainly doesn't mean I'm not right
Maybe if you paid attention a bit more you would realize why you are working class and do a bit better

You're only proving him right, idiot

both

Actually if he's telling the truth he'd probably do a bit better if he wasn't a fucking retard

>openly advocates for the concept of white privilege as a real thing
>"but it's okay because I'm poor"

He literally advocates for a concept that ensures that he'll get utterly fucked over. He is a moron.

How? By pointing out that by this point it might as well be copy pasta?

Most people who listen to alt right media have little to no life experience, they get all that from the other spoiled children who spew the media they consume. Why I'm working class has little to do with any point I've made, I dropped out of high school and got a job by my own accord, but I doubt you've ever experienced any of the shit you rally against because you're likely some douchebag little twerp who has never lived life outside of the internet

>Thing is gay people who don't act get is because they don't hang up with other fat people a lot
Well, I think we all know a flamboyant gay or too who takes it too far, and we all know a gay who doesn't seem gay at all. What exactly is your problem with gay people again? You just hate people who act differently than you?

I've never been to a gay male party, but I ended up a predominantly lesbian party and they didn't act like "lesbians." There were some with short hair that dressed more "masculine" i.e t shirt and jeans but they weren't acting like your typical butch lesbian. Basically they all had different personalities.

I will say though that I do know one guy who checks off gay list so much:

-lisp

-personality of a valley girl mixed with a sassy black woman

-hyper sexual and flirty

-dresses in very bright colours

-is an artist

-very self absorbed but doesn't realize it

-very flakey

>Most people who listen to alt right media have little to no life experience
Literal bigotry, you have nothing but bias to back this up
>Why I'm working class has little to do with any point I've made,
It doesn't, my point was that every single thing these people want will make life worse for the working class
Working class elected trump, they didn't elect Trump to piss off tumblr
>Well, I think we all know a flamboyant gay or too who takes it too far, and we all know a gay who doesn't seem gay at all.
No, not at all. Gay people are a tiny minority and tend to live in gay areas in gay cities
You sure experience a lot of stupid college kid things for someone who has never been to college tho

All the lesbians I know are Butch lesbians but being a bitch lesbian is something that's common among lesbians over 30

>Literal bigotry, you have nothing but bias to back this up
This is why nobody will take your kind seriously. You're so eager to be a victim, or fight people who actually have been victimized, you're going to call bigotry based on what shitty podcasts you listen to. Grow up, I hope you're still in your early 20s

>No, not at all. Gay people are a tiny minority and tend to live in gay areas in gay cities
>You sure experience a lot of stupid college kid things for someone who has never been to college tho
I live in Detroit, being gay is not the "hip" thing here, I still know many gay people , so once again maybe get your info from real life experience and not stats presented to you by idiots with an agenda

Is this thing worth watching? Are there even any episodes online? The show went off air in my country when I was still very young and I only heard of it just recently from my father and loved the premise

>Your kind
>i live in Detroit
Oh I see
Please tell me all about how it's like being gay working class in Detroit

I'm not gay

Dexter's Lab? How young are you, Jesus Christ

no, please i want to hear all about your detroit experiencese
tell me how many gay people you know there
you sound like someone with an extremely interesting life

We have a deal with gay men. They can say anything they want about pretty much anything and we can satirize them however we want.

Alright. I live in Detroit
I know gay people, and I didn't go to college, imagine that....they exist outside of college campuses!

That didn't even register to me when I watched it. It was just a Galactus parody to me.

aha
thats it?
i figured you had a big elaborate lie to tell but i guess you just make shit up as you go

Justice Friends, not Dexter's lab. Lab was one of the most aired show when I was young

What is there to lie about
Do you seriously believe nobody lives in Detroit, that no gay people exist in Detroit, or that....you know what, you're a fucking retarded faggot

Of course it didn't, it was meant to be subtle, just like this joke I'm sure you didn't get as a kid

Justice Friends was a short that appeared on Dexter's Lab along with Dial M for Monkey, it didn't have it's own show

listen sweetheart there are two things i know there are none in detroit and thats gay people and working people
enjoy being 13 years old and watching mtv and browsing tumblr, if you are lucky you will regret it when you become an adult

Well, it's obvious why this board is called Sup Forumsmblr.

Kek, you are an utter idiot. Sheltered suburban whiteboy who's never even been to a city.

Ah, that's a shame, I thought it had. Then it's pretty possible that these shorts didn't even air in my country since I never heard of Dial M for Monkey.

This post reeks of projection
Who hurt you user?

Who cares?

>there are two things i know there are none in detroit and thats gay people and working people
You're an idiot...holy crap

if there is something that absolutely doesnt matter is the opinion of a little girl, i dont blame you for lying
try again in a couple years when you have a better understanding of the world

People who can discuss funny things without getting butthurt because they've been watching too much Milo

Whatever you say, Brent. Go buy more product for your mustache faggotino, and don't forget to be a proudboy!

>muh alt-right
You brought it up faggot

sure thing princess

No, I brought up whether the Silver Spooner was offensive or hilarious , since it was banned

Was this an attempt at banter?