Kill Six Billion Demons

>Badstar

“Ipreski was Prince Kassardis’ last and oldest wife, though barely by a few years. Despite her relative youth, however, her hair had already become white as snow. Some gossiped about how it was a curse from a vengeful sorcerer, for the offenses of the princess Ipreski’s family were broad, and no less horrible for their breadth.

Ipreski kept her white hair long, and bound up in coils that wrapped around her waist five times. She was exceedingly lazy, and would rather order one of her numerous and weary servants to fetch something than walk a mere five paces. She was pampered and fond of food and wine, and complained loudly if there was no place for her to lounge about.

This laziness of hers was a clever mask, for Ipreski kept all her energy coiled up inside of her like a spring. She was a master swordswoman, in the old tradition of her family, and her muscles were like steel cables. Such was her skill that she could kill a man and sheathe her sword before the first drop of his blood hit the ground. She had no need to pursue her opponents, for they could not touch her, and was instead content to wait until they came to their slaughter. This was the source and secret of her arrogance. She loudly mocked Kassardis’ other wives, especially the large and slow Littari, for she believed there was no chance they could beat her in open combat – and it was true.

It was only fitting, therefore, that the languid Ipreski was the last to set out in pursuit of the young prince in her palanquin, with her full retinue trailing after her.”

– Tales of the Silver Prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8keTv_vpwLc
twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/846934443512119297
pactwebserial.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/execution-13-1/#comment-24382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's such a pimp. I love it.

OSCAR
I AM SO GAY FOR OSCAR HOLY SHIT

>OPEN sign hanging near crotch
How many costumers walk through there on a daily basis?

{EVIL}

Oscar is the fucking best.

>EVIL
What did they mean by this?

>more blu qts
Fucccc

>Oscar has a gang of demon slavs/chavs
He's already my favorite

Did any of the designs that were shown here used?

>And we don't much like smashing rocks. but it ain't hard
Best line in the comic.

The contest is still running, the winning demons will appear later

Too soon, Anonymous, too soon! Those are just low class demons, a real hype gang for Oskar, but not the crack team needed for the heist or whatever the hell is coming up. You can't have a team full of red demons like Oskars got, they're loose cannons, and they'll flub everything if they're put the on the case. No, it's clear the new arc is about to be all over recruiting demons submitted by viewers, and then heisting the macguffin.

I hope a pallid makes the cut

First, LUCKY TRIPS!

Second, good lord, what is up with his FEET?!

>REEEEEEEEE!!

>I hope a pallid makes the cut
It will. pretty sure Ys said there was one of each type in the heist.

True, if these were the contest results the contest would have been way too short. Then again Abbadon did get a lot of designs already.

Boy I need this clothing right now

Man, this fanbase has just become the Homestuck one.

They're weird kinda bird feet. I like them.

Today I find myself reading Oscar in the voice of R. Bruce Elliott.

I think he had hooves before.

I imagine he's supposed to be like a Tengu, thus bird feet

get with the times grandpa, it's called undertale now.

These guys are so evil they're wearing it on shirts

>Second, good lord, what is up with his FEET?!

Oi, you taking the piss, mate?! I'll deck ya!

>One post about how I would take Oscar's oddly shaped dong
>Damn we're the Homestuck fanbase now
Yeah I should stick with lusting after Cio.

You guys think Whit Chain could've taken them?

No. Definitely not altogether. White Chain is just average in abilities. Blue devils at least are good with the art and who knows what that could do to an angel.

Considering how the action in this series favors the conservation of ninjutsu, yeah. And anyways, White Chain has taken out that many fools before.

Probably. White Chain jobbed to Mottom, but Mottom is a demiurge and clearly on another level. The only thing that can beat an angel is another angel, as they say.

Or Maya.

Hard to know. Oscar is a braggart but he's also involved in some deep devil shit. That could be an empty boast or a legitimate threat.

Generally, nobody in this comic wants to fuck with an angel in the slightest. Cio didn't. Delicious who was evenly matched with 82 managed to fuck up plenty of Pursuers. White Chain might not be top tier as far as angels go but I doubt Oscar's gang could beat her without at least losing a couple of guys.

The EVIL hakama Oscar is wearing really finish off the whole thing. Wonder what all the eyes they're wearing do.

Goddamn this is going to be a fantastic arc.

With one hand behind her back. But another slugfest would just serve to bring more trouble down on the group's head.

This song went through my fucking head as I saw this group of straight killers:

youtube.com/watch?v=8keTv_vpwLc

twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/846934443512119297
as a devil, his form is probably somewhat malleable anyways

How the fuck did Cio summon the whole crew AND the east side chapter just by flashing a card.

>Your devil submission will probably not be picked
>You realize all the mistakes and changes you could have made before submitting it
>Abbadon probably won't even see your submission
These are the feels I am feeling

I think I prefer the hooves, the bird feet are neat but the hooves looked really good for being able to kick people's asses.

I'm sure he looks at everything.

By the way. I'm still open to drawing your devils. If the guys from the last thread where I was drawing them want theirs done just say so.

This was my devil submission. A pale Devil Bruiser who can compete against even Red Devils with his martial arts

>You guys think Whit Chain could've taken them?
Yes. It may have been ugly though.

He'll definitely see it.

it was a literal calling card

I liked it better when it seemed like Oscars mask was an actual mask and the mouth on it didnt open up. Or it just creaked open enough for him to smoke cigars in the teeth.

Its much more mysterious and eerie that way.

Rolling for Green.

We are doing this right?

I'd say greens a winner, damn.

It looks like you already drew him well. I want to do ones that people don't have drawings for.

Oh, wow.
So I guess we need to roll for class now. After those 7's I think I'm going to sit the part out.

Oh I didn't mean for you to draw, I just wanted to post him to see what people thought

It's a hinged mask. You can see it in your pic.

why is oscar so cool
I dont even want to fuck him but he oozes charm

Few characters embody perfectly all the ideals of a gangstar

i wouldnt discount him
a squad of angels took down a key powered ebon demon in yabalchoath yaknow

They also had the tools to bind her and it was probably many against one. I bet Oscar can go toe to toe with a regular angel like White Chain. Angels are definitely strong but reds can be some of the strongest warriors. The others probably not so much but they would get in the way.

I really think one on one between Oscar and WC, shes gonna kick his ass, but with all his rowdy boys there, Oscars the clear winner.

i will take every opportunity to post this :^)

Yes yess black speech is back.

oscar is so cocky I love it

I feel like Abbadon likes blue devils way too much

reminder that this is the undeniable best devil team comp based on canon abilities of devils

>PALE - Mechanic. Summoned for menial tasks, pale devils will do their jobs question.
>BLUE - Acrobat. Blue devils are cunning and sneaky. Their ability with the art makes them versatile in a pinch, and are prone to stealing
>RED - Bruiser. Red devils are the strongest physically, and are fierce fighters
>GREEN - Mastermind. Green devils like puzzles and riddles, and are prone to deep thinking and introspection.
>GOLD - Face. A gold devil is highly intelligent and manipulative. Gold devils are more likely to have seats of power, and love wealth. They can only enter houses when invited, so using one as a way of distracting a host makes them perfect.

Reminder that we've seen more red, yellow, and black than white.

Golds are the most intelligent, it says so in their fact sheet. They'd be better suited to Mastermind.

And therefore the most boring.

Idk. The mob boss in the first arc seemed confident that his henchmen could beat White Chain and they appear to be all goblins, eidolons and other servants. They might have even succeeded if Allison hadn't fallen on the biggest thug's head.

its a compromise really, you move them to mastermind, then what? greens can hardly be faces

White Chain said Allison spared her a few broken limbs IIRC. We saw the fight, looked like she would've taken one hit but for Allison.

Green gets moved to acrobat, blue to face.

>Green gets moved to acrobat
greens don't move much though. They're summoned for guarding locations, and can stay in the same spot for years

They can also fly.

That doesn't mean they can't be acrobatic. Don't adhere so much to what the descriptions say. Let your mind be free.

She slaughtered those guys though.

I miss his other look. He had a bitchin hat.

this t b h
maybe those were his incognito clothes though

Abaddon is going to make an {EVIL] merch line, right? Because I would totally wear that and be fly as fuck. Fingers crossed for a bill cap.

Seconding this, make it happen Abby.

Devilspeak is back?

that would be fucking amazing.

Pajama bottoms/sweat pants like Oscar's and hoodies like the thugs.

I have never felt such a strong urge to cosplay. I might have to figure out how to make clothes just to make some of this swag and a mask.

>Pajama bottoms/sweat pants like Oscar's and hoodies like the thugs.

ABBADON MAKE MERCHANDISE WE WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY

True thuggery should be merchandised.

What are the odds that little blue devil is also wearing {EVIL} panties?

silly user, devils dont wear underwear

Which one?

third-last panel, but I won't begrudge the others, Cio included.

OH SHIT!

Lucky 7's to open and now lucky quads?!

LUCKY THREAD!

>Devilspeak is back?

DEVILSPEAK IS BACK!!!!!

God, I love it when Cio talks in BlackTongue. It's even cute when she lets a word slip in here and there.

I bet she has the Very Best exotic accent, and a voice like wet velvet.

Mmmm.

She sounds kinda like Eartha Kitt.

If Abaddon brings out clothing merchandise I will really feel like I should stop donating to his Patreon. I already feel a little uncomfortable donating at this total plus with his deal with Image. It's not like $36,000 is a huge amount of money as a main source of income and I bet the deal isn't great but there are other creators who are in much worse positions. I'd still totally buy an EVIL hoodie though.

If anyone else here pays into that or other patreons, at what point do you take stock and decide enough is enough? I don't participate in the Discord and the additional materials/previews matter to me but not enough to be the main motivation for paying really. It doesn't help knowing I can easily get RPG updates from /tg/ or whatever. My primary drive to donate was always increased updates, but we've been there for ages now.

>If anyone else here pays into that or other patreons, at what point do you take stock and decide enough is enough?

I recently went down from 25 a month to 5. I was at 25 a month for about a year or so. Love this comic, but he's got the book deal, he's at a Con now and hopefully isn't being a dumbass about merch and autographs and shit.

I'll prolly patron him for a good long time, as long as his muse holds out.

But honestly, I also patron Wildbow becuase his story Worm is so fucking good. I'll probably patron that for a good long time, too. And Wildbow doesn't do ANYTHING on his patreon page. I just hope he's remembering to collect the money. :D

Yeah, I have no objection to paying only to support but I suppose what I mean is when someone no longer seems dependent on that support, it feels like you should move that money to someone who is.

IDK maybe I'll reduce my pledge like you have, that seems like a fair compromise.

If you think he's well off enough to stop donating then fine. Put your money towards ones you think deserve it more. I'm sure you can find some easily.

Worm is long since over, user.

Worm's author is still writing stuff, and Worm 2 is next, I believe.

I'm worried Abbadon will think people are pulling their money out because they no longer care for the story.

scottish eartha kitt

GTFO BITCH WHAAAAAAT?

How sure are we that Worm 2 is next?

>It's not like $36,000 is a huge amount of money as a main source of income.

>25 a month for about a year or so
>Paying $2500 plus for a web comic.

Jesus christ patreon fags are so insufferable oh my god fuck!

Hm, it was just a thing floating in my head, I don't even know where I heard it.

pactwebserial.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/execution-13-1/#comment-24382
That's the best I can find with a quick google.
Obviously this is an old comment and probably not very concrete. I've also heard an editing pass of Worm is the next thing on his docket. Grain of salt.

He'll probably read this thread