Who is the better Flash?

Who is the better Flash?

We won't be able to judge until "Justice League" actually comes out.

But I'm still more partial towards Grant Gustin's version despite how poorly he's written sometimes to propel the other characters.

>My name is Barry Allen and I am the gayest man alive

Costume wise? That's all we can really judge the both of them on at the moment.

Hard to say at this point given how little we've seen of DCEU Flash, but they're both terrible for different reasons. Although DCEU Flash cant possibly be any dumber than CW Barry

Obvious answer is obvious!

Fuck, this is better than his actual one, send them this pic

Is this an edit? The fuck did this happen?

It's from the preview, that's next episode in april 25

BUT WHAT ABOUT IRIS!?!?

IIIRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

>april 25
Are you fucking with me? this costume is godly, why would they wait so long
why

I have no idea who this is.

Probably:
>Grant Gustin on season finales
>Ezra Miller
>Grant Gustin the other 95% of the time

Sweeps

Im actually mad about how much better that looks than a billion dollar movie version

Judging the trailers and his appearance in Dawn of Justice I'd take Grant's Flash of Ezra's any day. I hope that they will crossover though as Ezra did tease.

>details and materials are a significant step up from the current suit
>still brown

WHY

The Ezra costume is too power rangers tier and Grant's is too dark and too TV budget tier.

Flash, Arrow and Supergirl are all made-up as the previous episodes air. When something isn't working, they need time to re-tool and fix issues, and this results in delays for the series. I bet you they still haven't decided who Savitar is, for one thing. Also, delays mean less downtime between seasons.

considering they stuck to their guns with teddy sears during production, I doubt they changed their mind.

When they go all in on a bad idea, they really do it.

It is from future barry, which actually doesn't make much sense as we saw that it is a lot redder.

Kek

That's not how tv is made, except south park maybe. Filming have to be done well in advance, because post production takes a lot of time(specially in shows with heavy use of CGI effects) therebefore writting is done well in advance.

top tier post right here

Maybe you should have gone for the chinstrap option, baby face.

Haven't been paying attention, that suit looks way better than from the first season.

I hate that the symbol of the chest is not there. Yes, there are versions of Flash that doesn't have it, but this is the first time that Flash is in the big screen couldn't have at least try to use their most iconic look?

That's already from the show

That's not his final suit apparently. He gets a new one made by Bruce later on. I'm guessing it'll have a more prominent symbol.

Actually that's a pretty dark screencap. It looked brighter on screen.

Lost it.

Maybe he doesn't know who voices cartoon flash or youngyin enough that he never watched smallville?

>Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine and Chris Evans were all once approached to play the Flash

It's funny how they went the completely opposite direction with both Gustin and Miller in the end.

so its just a coincidence he said a line that actor said on JLU while voicing a Flash who swapped minds with Lex Luthor, whom that actor also played on Smallville?

underrated post

mahbeh

HOLY SHIT they actually did it.
If he gets this suit permanently then it'll be much harder for me to decide which I like more.
Still hate how brown it is.

Bright red is a bitch to blend into environments, specially on CW's meager SFX budget.

The one who is enthusiastic about the character and praises the other Flash actor without being a dick.

Wally

I'm sure that by "blend into environments" you're talking about some sort of technical camera thing so forgive me, but I don't want the Flash to blend in anywhere? I want him to pop and stand out. He's a superhero.
Still, there's gotta be a middle ground between bright firetruck-red and god damn burgundy.

>Grant Gustin on season finales
And in Kevin Smith episodes. Barry was god-tier in "The Runaway Dinosaur" and "Killer Frost."

grant easily

The movie hasn't come out yet

Well, CW's Flash is kind of a murdering, idiotic, asshole...so, it's not like Ezra has much of a road ahead of him.

>tfw no Ezra Miller/Grant Gustin sex tape where they roleplay as universe traveling Barrys

It's the suit future Barry wears. Next episode has Barry traveling forward in time to 2024 to have his future self spoil shit for him

Both are faggots so its just a disaster

you would think they would hire a blond white guy in the flash DCEU since they already racebend Aquaman

Costume wise the low budget TV looks better

So... Both.

the one that has yellow lightning and dont explode in lighting

Why do we have to wait? All the trinity got moderately acceptable costumes from their inceptions. Flash's costume has barely changed in 70 years, why the fuck can't we get that from the getgo?

Only Evans could have worked given this was done when he was still young

Lex?

No me

Can someone please explain to me why Caitlin Snow's personality changes when she gets powers? Does anyone else's personality changes with their powers? All the bad guys were bad guys before they got powers. Fuck this is annoying.

bc ice powers make her heart cold >:(

or just shit writing.

Is tom felton still part of this mess

Wtf?

im my own granpa

we find a way to kill Superman?

Wally reminds me of that fag from Con Air

Also, this photo is framed by two Toms

>Iris' arm is thicker than Barry's

Iris needs to gtfo. Literally worst girl.

That's actually an improvement, muted colour aside. The original costume was too baggy and cheap looking around the torso area. The mask itself it's still ugly tho, too much gummy

Still, i dropped the show at S2 so meg

>Does anyone else's personality changes with their powers?
All the Flashpoint metas?

Which one isn't a jew?

What? His symbol is there.

I understood that reference

The less intelligent one.

Grant

You clever bean

Holy shit Tom Felton's hairline

JUST

Ok that was good.

took me a second, best post I've seen this week

Depends on which one can beat this guy.

Weaboo poses and blue lighting completly discard Synder's

The one in the right will probably fuck up a lot less.

DCEU.

Fuck you, CW Barry. You ruin everything.

>Belt buckle still the same

Will he still be beyond death's stroke with the Batsolo script rewrite?

Is he in JL?

>The one in the right will probably fuck up a lot less.
Only because being a fuckup is DCEU Superman's job.

Eh it's not like his film career is on fire

I'll be forever triggered by MCU Pietro being dead

Thanks for bending over to Fox, Joss

Thats Flash season 4

Movie Quicksilver is like that NPC you bring along in a videogame who is FUCKING AWESOME in cutscenes but kind of garbage in any actual fight. He can do really cool stuff when a specific 'cool thing' has been set aside for him to do, but give him an actual problem for the team to solve and he will be shockingly useless. He can't hurt or defeat named characters.

Barry has less of a budget to his name, but has more experience fighting speedsters, has more powers (like fucking time travel), and is actually allowed to fight named characters and win.

Quicksilver does one really cool thing early in the fight that makes him look awesome, and then jobs horribly afterwards.

>super powerful side character
>jobs in a team story

That's always a given. Being the MC also helps considerably.

Neither, obviously.

Quicksilver's going superspeed while already in superspeed is currently the feat to beat both in visuals and style. I hope the JL movie comes up with something better than just the lightning aura and frame-skipping we got from the trailers.

Option C

Made me kek desu; well done

For those of you who don't know. He's the voice of the Flash in JL and JLU cartoons.

Are you serious?

Are you talking about Ezra? 'Cause that guy has the chin of the gods!

I think they handwaved it a few episodes back as something something the part of her brain that does the powers something something affects the part of her brain that handles morality.

The Reverse

Fuck yeah my man. This costume is the bees knees.

nice

Easy.

Gotta give you props for that.