The Loud House is getting a Theatrical Film

> The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon, run by Clint Bracey, a very reliable news source and friends with Chris Savino (who's friends on Facebook and likes the page), made an interesting news post stating that both Paramount and Chris Savino himself.

"Paramount via Cinema Con and Savino confirmed it himself."

twitter.com/RiseFallNick/status/846900864346304516

Who hype here?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/03/spongebob-loud-house-sherlock-gnomes-1202054433/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never would have guessed this show would blow up the way it did.

>2020
Pssssh, yeah right.

It's a bit early but I think it has potential

Can't wait to see the upgraded animation for it though

Holy shit

That means more Leni and Lucy

fake

IT'S FOOKIN' REAL

deadline.com/2017/03/spongebob-loud-house-sherlock-gnomes-1202054433/

AHHAHAHAHAHAH

Two words:

ROAD TRIP!

> tags The Loud House writers Twitter account

...I don't think this guy would do mention the official Twitter account of the show's staff if he was faking it. Especially since they've interacted with that account before.

seems pretty premature even if it's slated for 2020
though it'll probably just be the basic formula for a normal episode, except spread across an entire movie
You know, Lincoln is having trouble with his sister so he gets Clyde to help him do something, Clyde obsesses over Lori, Luna plays the music, everyone else gets a single line in before it goes back to the Lincoln and Clyde show

it's one of the safest shows ever made user. nothing but cliches

Please..... please lord.... no musical numbers... please.

Why?

okay so lets look at

Rugrats, Spongebob and Wildthornberrys

How would a whole movie work with the Loud House

This

>A movie
THIS IS GONE BE... Wait a minute... This is bad, it kind of reminds me of the sponge bob movie, or the Simpson movie. You're telling me that this show will turn into a zombie? This is literally the same formula for disaster!

I hope this is true. Yet 90% of the time I hear of a Nicktoon getting a movie or le epic crossover, its bullshit.

Feels a bit early to be announcing this, but I'm hyped.

Does this mean this show will eventually go on to have 10 seasons? one for every sister?

This is the third time I've seen you make this exact same shitpost. I'm going to start calling you Marco Diaz, because you're "the safe kid".

How the fuck will this even work? The audience for this show, while good by Nick's standards, is still fairly small. Hand-drawn animation is basically dead. What will the budget for this be? How big will the release be?

greedy developer is buying up the neighborhood to turn it into a strip mall and the kids have to save it

It could work with either a road trip or them saving summer from an evil adult that's try to ruin summer.

Fuck I forgot about Hey Arnold

Worked for The Goonies.
Actually, I'd fucking love to see that sort of adventure with the Loud kids. Some sort of pirate treasure hidden underneath Lake Michigan or whatever.

>Clint "Rise and Fall" McWhinybItch
I'm not sure how trusting I am of this.
Could always use more 2D animation in theaters, though.

they'll probably go CGI

If Lincoln turns to Ace Savvy, it could work!

Simpsons was dead long before the movie

I want to take responsibility!

>taking responsibility for Jamal McBride's baby
You are a c_ck

>talking shit about my WIFE

lynn farts on lincoln for 120 minutes

Based Savino

>inb4 it's live-action

cunnykino

If it has to be CGI, then PLEASE make it in the style of Peanuts or Captain Underpants where it maintains the original 2D artstyle but just adds texture.

Imagine. That'd be a minimum 9 cunnies

>this
Specially that Captain Underpants movie.

Lori goes to college. Shenanigans ensue as they are dealing with her going. Something goes wrong, they are all happy Lori isn't leaving. Lori is sad. They fix problem. Lori is happy and goes to college which unbeknownst to the rest of the cast is right down the street and nothing will change.

I also don't think this will actually become a movie. There is no way the show is doing that good to survive 3 more years.

>SJW house
I can't wait till this filth gets banned.

How shit do you think Greenblatt feels right now?

>Show gets moved to Nicktoons and your boss doesn't even tell you, you find out through Twitter
>Despite revealing sketchy stuff about the network, they continue to keep his show in the Nicktoons Death Treatment hellhole
>Show gets cancelled and it was on for barely two years

>Loud House is an instant hit and it renewed for 2nd and 3rd season in the year it came out
>Gets a film announcement and it isn't even a year old yet

when is leni getting BLACKED?

it was bigger than spongebob

Should've taken the Gumball approach and have the characters scream more.

I was thinking of the brady bunch movie, but yeah

Please, explain in your own words what's so SJW about it? Without using buzzwords or memes.

Never.

It's okay user. I know girls can seem icky at your age, but soon you'll enter puberty and your outlook on life will change.

the show is consistently about Lincoln and how much trouble girls are

Well it's nearly a year old, and it's confirmed for a film. Never thought I see that.

A few times, maybe.

It could also be the summer before Lori leaves for college. I've heard that her moving out is going to be the series arc.

Or at least extra shadows.

What's weirder is that both shows riffed on Peanuts.

Is it April Fool's already?

I'd just be interested in seeing how they'd animate it. I would hope it wouldn't be CGI, but the style is so simplistic that even if it was well animated in 2D, I don't know how theatrical it would look.

Okay explain please

It was confirmed that if the series ever got a proper finale it would be about Lori turning 18 and moving to college, so thst wouldn't work.

You might be on to something...

But its still march

>Gravity Falls doesn't get a movie
>Steven Universe doesn't get a movie
>Star vs doesn't get a movie
>But this shit is getting a movie
Unbelievable...

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Is this show even that popular with kids? It seems like it'd be too realistic for a cartoon.

>>Gravity Falls doesn't get a movie
Hirsch quit on the show, Disney was completely ready and willing to give him one.
>>Steven Universe doesn't get a movie
Because it's trash and vastly inferior to these cartoons including TLH. Even my artwork isn't that out of proportion.
>>Star vs doesn't get a movie
It might, Star has been given at least 5 seasons and its likely if it continues to be Disney's best cartoon they'll give it something else.

I remember Harvey's line about Garfield in "The Finger", but I'm trying to remember when Harvey Beaks made a Peanuts joke.

>full length movie
>the entire movie is just Lincoln and Clyde with brief cameos by the other Louds

>Disney was completely ready and willing to give him one.

source

Nice bait, faggot.

>implying there won't be an episode where leni has problems with her BLACKED.COM addiction

>as well as another untitled Nick feature toon for release on July 31, 2020.

Could it be that Zim movie Greenblatt blabbed about?

No, Cinnamon Roll doesn't do that. She's too pure.

>Zim movie Greenblatt blabbed about

w-what

>She's too pure

It's always the ones you least expect.

>Loud kids find paperwork in the attic suggesting one of them is adopted but is to old and damaged to reveal which one.
>Road Trip cross country to the orphanage to find out which one is adopted.

Which Loud is adopted Sup Forums?

the dog

Lamp.

The Loud House seems to have hit a sweet spot where it is cheap enough to produce like teen titans go, but also endearing for most audiences.

But goddammit, STOP milking your shows dry Nickelodeon...

Not as Bad as Amy Winfrey, that's for sure.

Thanks for making me sad.

I'm not talking about a specific reference so much as a general influence. Loud House and Harvey Beaks are both slice of life shows set in timeless, idyllic neighborhoods, where a young boy is the POV character but the supporting cast gets a lot of the spotlight as well. Harvey Beaks was more like Charlie Brown in terms of personality, while the Loud House has that newspaper comic strip animation style.

That might sound too vague, but that's what I meant.

TLH has some solid momentum going. In a couple of years, a movie might not seem like too much, too soon.

You're welcome.

Gumball succeeded because it had the full backing of its network from the very beginning, a good time slot for permieres, plenty of reruns and a concept interesting enough to attract children (Harvey Beaks lost the later the moment they stopped calling it Bad Seeds).

>Zombie Loud House might be a thing some day
Oh well.

The real question is how many seasons do we go through before it finally ends

Jokes on her
I want her to have my baby

>SU and AT BTFO this hard
Holy shit.

Gravity Fails too.

>Waaaaahhh a series-ending movie is too haaarrrrd so I'm going to give you a shitty rushed finale instead and then go on twitter and rant about Drumpf

Sometimes I wish Alex wasn't a hack

This is the exact reason why I don't give a crap about this movie.

It's a shame. 2nd season is better than the 1st, which I think might have been aimed a little too young.

But what are you going to do when you're not pulling in the ratings? This is money Nick will put towards new animated shows, hopefully.

no live action, no buy

I haven't seen Marco do anything safe in a while. Did the creators just forget?

Please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit.

It's called a character arc, user.

Well, since the first season finished in only seven months, and the current season is going to wrap up to start season 3 in the summer...

Probably like 9 or 10 seasons by 2020 with the rate Nick is milking it.

Why not? The entire voice cast consists of talented singers. Between Lincoln/Lana/Lola alone we've got "Potatoes and Molasses" and "Trap Of Love", among others.

by 2020 it will probably be that "Lori move out" last episode plot.

What would living in Royal Woods be like?