>BWUH- HOW DID HE DO THAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-mMieINFZc
youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk
youtube.com/watch?v=ckTnglWxrKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=o-mMieINFZc

I'll be honest, this is hilarious.

This comic is usually pretty 'meh' for me, but this hits on all cylinders. Well done.

>Even villain sidekicks are gay for Poppy.
What is it about her that attracts all the fags?

>villain
I was thinking that last page, but he seems more like goofy pal material now that we've seen him in action.

>impossum
>opossible

Took me a second read, but now I'm fucking dying,

>N-NANI!?

youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

Pretty funny, made me giggle.

WHAT THE

HOW DID HE DO THAT

They're down with the thickness, and she literally has more muscle in her little finger than most folks have in their entire bodies.

Can we all agree that Morbi has been on his fucking A-game in giving us cute Poppy pics this chapter?

absotootely

>tail boner
Absolute madman

Are you talking about Hallia's leg?

I'm retarded, and yes, and I insist it's still like that for the imagery.

Would an opossum doing basic magic tricks be considered a freak of nature?
>Make the most powerful witches tremble with card tricks

You know, since magic is real on Flora what stage magicians do for their show?

There better be a joke about him doing the last panel to no one since in comic there isn't an audience watching

The sheep guy was around when they appeared

I imagine people with interesting enough lucky star powers can do well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckTnglWxrKw
>Sup Forums mod finds a Poppy thread on his board

This is a good page

I like this page

I've grown up to hate possums because my mother was afraid of them.

But now I'm just like

How could anyone hate these guys they're so cute

Poppy deserves all the kisses.

Once you get past their lame attempts to be threatening, they're the most nervous animals out there.
That entire video, you can tell that opossum's thinking "oh fuck oh fuck this big thing keeps poking me what the fuck do I do now"

i guess slight of hand would be pretty impressive in a society where magic is straight up real

Huh, I didn't think I'd give a fuck about this page.

But that joke was good, and the faces are adorable.

They're showgirl assistants, its not gay so much as being flirtatious with everyone to play a crowd.

So is his eye fur pattern a clue to how his power works? 20 meters away a boulder drops out of nowhere on someone?

Kinda? It only really impresses since it was done on an opossum.

Most shit that creeps some people out is pretty mundane.

Look at coconut crabs. Tell someone there's an arachnid that reaches 3 feet in size, has no natural predators, can break open coconuts, and fucking invades towns, they'll piss themselves.

Then in real life you realize they break coconuts by slamming their body into it rather than actually breaking it open with claws, humans are their only predator, and they move incredibly slowly as they make their way through city streets while old ladies have to shoo them away from garbage cans and out of houses like a completely non-threatening raccoon.

>power
He doesn't have a lucky star. That's just good old fashioned wizardry.

supposedly they also use coconuts to float from island to island too

This.

In a magic society where not having magic is not seen as a detriment like with Harry Potter, sleight of hand is virtually useless for anything but thievery. Using it for tricks just looks like basic magic.

Going into a place that nobody could do magic and making something disappear and you'd be considered a genius.

Shit, I mean arthropod, not arachnid.
Arachnids are arthopods.

Sorry.

If Lily was there, she'd have her dreams shattered again.

Or maybe she's moved on.

If only they didn't taste like absolute shit.

wtf I hate humans now

Keeping the pun in would make it unusable outside a Poppy thread.

i mean its also got to do with what your doing and its context
"how are you making that coin float between you hands!? you aren't even wearing charmed gloves!"
or
"oh please only people with foresight Lucky Stars can do that kind of thi-HOLY TOLEY THAT IS MY CARD!!"

bakana
masaka

I like how the currency here is basically dogecoin.

Not a coincidence, Morbi meant it.

The canine empire is in control of the majority of the planet.

waifu material

>Morbi draws fanart of a comic
Ooh, wacky demon romance? I can get into tha-
>generic Tumblr art-style
>Tumblr terms in the cast page description
God fucking dammit Morbi

>Tumblr art-style
what the hell does this mean
its like saying something is anime
its just short hand for " i dont like it and have no reason so ill associate it with something to try and make it seem lame"

>Tumblr terms in the cast page description
if i remember correctly those are there because people asked her about the characters sexualities
also why does it matter to you any way did you actually read the comic or are you just complaining cause it offended your sensibilities

Seconding.

As far as I know, the Tumblr artstyle is just soft colors without strong outlines, chunky joints of movement, and red noses.

I don't see any of that.

oh unDivine!
i read that, it was fun, but still very obviously set in its "slow burn set up" phase, though given how the author talks on titter and tumblr she has a bunch of it already plotted out

unDivine would be improved at least 200% if Esther just stayed in her demon form and everything else was exactly the same.

It's the same problem you see in a lot of Jap games/animes/mangas where a character is a dragon/demo/monster/etc but spends 95% in human form. At that point they may as well be a human with magic powers. Takes out all the fun and struggles of them being nonhuman in the story.

The magic is that he can do sleight of hand tricks

Is Henry missing his arms?

i mean she IS supposed to be masquerading as a BIG School Girl to help Daniel is whatever way shes supposed to
one would think that wandering around as a demon in a school of faith would stymie that.
that said Pocket Es is adorable

Just most of his right arm, as far as we can tell.

Only his right, if that's not also part of his magic bit. The left one touching Poppy would present a problem otherwise.

Magicians should actually be a huge hit with opossums in the Poppyverse come to think of it. Makes them feel a bit magical.

Would be interesting if magicians often had soft spots for opossums because of this.

School Girl Esther could have been kept but explained away as some illusory disguise that doesn't work on Daniel because he freed her and/or has no soul if everything else had to go exactly as it already did.
Look, I just wanted an okay webcomic about big demon girl shenanigans and I'm only getting like 3/4ths of those things.

>all the fags
Dykes. Poppy attracts all the dykes.

That word is offensive to women of alternate lifestyles.
Fags is acceptable because men don't matter and Jamie left me for a man.

from what i understand a Dyke is a certain about of "reclaimed"

>You know, since magic is real on Flora what stage magicians do for their show?

We're seeing it right now. When magic's real, sleight of hand is actually impressive.

What would the Flora version of Medieval Times be like?

ITT we discus how Henry lost his Right arm.
Myself, I'm guessing in a mining accident causing it to get crushed under a loada rocks, thus explaining his hatred for rocks in general.

It's Poppy making it work.

Perfect.

You're in a fight with Poppy
How do you win?

why would i fight Poppy? shes cool. i would do it by not startin shit in the first place.

Bribery

I let her sit on my face, crushing my skull and killing me instantly. Making me the victor.

I really wonder what life was like for birds before magic hands were a thing. Did they even have any permanent settlements or technology?

Hope I somehow spontaneously develop superspeed, thus rendering her superstrength near useless.

Use CQC moves I saw while playing MGSV.
That one where you throw their head down and trip them forward might work.

Poppy's half brawler, half grappler, isn't she? I don't think CQC, AKA:fancy military wrestling would work on her.

Yeah on paper coconut crabs are horrific.

But seeing them IRL, they're rather goofy and cute.

flirt with her. She seems rather easy to fluster.

Pocket Sand.

I'll tell her my only weakness is grappling my benis.

I almost wanna be a lorefags weirdo and discuss how stage magicians work in a magical world and how Opossums could learn slight of hand to trick people, but this is just too hilarious to do anything but laugh and enjoy.

I fucking love that magic rabbit.

Yeah, opossums would give them a chance to do some real slight of hand instead of real magic, which people like Halia find mundane.

is this rape?

I wonder if Flora has an equivalent of haunted houses at fairgrounds where visitors are confronted with some kind of basic menial task but are unable to use magic while inside the ride

possums eat like pigs

Not sure if pigs do it for the same reason, but opossums tilt their heads back like that so whatever they're eating doesn't fall out of their mouths while they're chewing.

Does Morbi ever come here anymore?

rarely, but there has been sightings
I blame the shitposters

This is the only marsupial North America gets, isn't it?

This fucking thing. How?
>It's only defense is pretending like it will bite
>Lives two years
>Can't incubate diseases dangerous to people
>Actually kind of cute

Where can I get showgirl assistants to smooch me?

Morbi is a hack.

Morbi owes me 50 dogecoins.

Poppy is a physical fighter but still very vulnerable to lust.

I would bring her down with my high Tease level.

That's fucking amazing.

Do they wear little sun hats and play a ukulele while they float in their coconut boats?

>4th panel

Oh, God, Poppy, you're so basic. Just adorable.

I would rather impregnate Kit.