More than likely:
>Overwatch
>WoW
>Portal

Less likely but it's be nice:
>TF2
>CS:GO
>Dark Souls

If any of Overwatch's female characters are in this movie it would make my dick explode.

TF2 would be incredible. But probably a little past prime to be referenced this late.

Considering the background references Crush it Carl 1 had it's not out of the question

> phone app games

And my interest in the sequel sunk like a stone. The first movie managed to future-proof itself very well and yet I know this one is going to be dated fast.

>The first movie managed to future-proof itself very well
>set in an arcade

A Mario cameo was confirmed for this, wasn't there? I'd like to see how they pull that off.

Angry Birds and Candy Crush

Civilization
No One Lives Forever
Worms
PaRappa the Rapper
Max Payne
Metal Gear Solid
Dwarf Fortress
not Minecraft

b-but, there was an MGS reference in the first one.

Maybe a quick throwaway joke about Ralph mistaking the Engie for Felix.

It was too minor and featured no pachinko.

>I had hopes a sequel about Ralph going on the Internet would be good, but now that it's Phone Games on the Internet I don't like it

That's alright. Disney isn't making this for you.

As long as tourist towns exist arcades will never never die

Will there be dank memes?

I have insider access.

The film will include a very large list of cameos, cameos that will be both unexpected and predictable at the same time. Screencap this.

m8 i have an arcade just downtown

Minecraft is almost a lock

>Not "Ralph Wrecks the Internet"

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB, DISNEY

So is it pc gaming or are they doing a "adventuring in the world wide web," movie?
Oh god, I hope it's not let's plays

I can't wait to see which lets player has a cameo!

It will probably have almost nothing to do with video games. They'll almost entirely ditch that angle and make it focused around (normie) internet culture so it'll be 'fresh' and 'different.'

I bet its about social media, dated memes, and mobile apps with five minutes of the arcade crammed into the beginning and ending of the movie. I wouldn't count on any video game references outside of Mario or Angry Birds.

It'll have memes from like 2010

>Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
The title makes no sense. Wouldn't it be Wreck-It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet instead?

I have a strange feeling that this won't be good.

What is that, someone dumps a Fix It Felix MAME ROM?

I'm still REEEEEEEing about "canon" Disney Sequels

>reminder that Disney now owns Pokemon

>REEEEing about canon disney sequels
What do you mean?

TF2 locked in birthday mode.

They only own the airing license for the anime.

>he fell for the "arcades are dying" meme

>Not even Ralph Wrecks the Internet

None of them would be there for sure. Probably some old shit with mold on it and shitty apps, whichever has cheapest license basically.

Guessing the plot right now
>Turbug didn't actually get deaded
>He's been lurking in Sugar Rush the whole time
>Jumps to someone's phone while they charge it
>Tries to infect the entire internet
>Meanwhile Ralph and crew also hop in and have to deal with the fact that they're not the only version of them
>Insert hackneyed message about how there may be people good at what you do, but you're the best at being you.

The internet pitch was originally made so they'd have an excuse to have Ralph interact with console game characters (and the Angry Birds, because they were still relevant at the time).

When you see an old radio, a floppy disk, or a rotary phone, does your mind melt at the strange inventions on the screen, underage?

Are you unable to follow Hey Arnold's complex world because there's a beeper store?

>Turbo escapes onto the internet and disguises himself as a frog.
>Ralph and Vanellope have to stop him from using meme magic to destroy the world.

I hope that when Ralph and co. are in the internet they meet an edgy reboot version of themselves from the early 2000's.

There was a violent Smash Bros version in one of the early outlines. No idea if he's still around.

Those have existed since Rescuers Down Under senpai and it was wrong then too

>implying Rescuers Down Under isn't fucking great

Europa Universalis, but that game's too obscure

I cant wait until that one scene where Ralph gets lost in the internet and winds up in "4chuns"

>Ralph Breaks Vanellope's Hymen

Is this the ReBoot reboot?

>4chuns
>not 4chumps

>Ralph Breaks Felix's Cock

>the villains will be a band of chinese pirates who clone vidya characters and make knock-off games with them to sell

>Ralph and Vannelope get separated and he has to save her from a Girl Games lobotomy

>literally any period piece

How would you make a film about EU?

[insert deity here] starts possessing rulers of different countries and fucking shit up

Ralph and Vanellope have to team up with GRAND DAD

What would happen if he made an appearance? I think this place and Sup Forums would explode in euphoria.

It wouldn't be the same since Nemoy is dead

>yfw all the pregnant/surgery/birthing Elsa games show up

>No half life
>No Deus Ex
>No sims
>No elder scrolls
>No Jumpstart
Shit list sempai

Please god no. I don't want those to exist in my universe.

I'm thinking they'll do some kind of amalgamation of fantasy RPGs rather than one in particular if anything like that does appear. Probably with some slight nods to Game of Thrones and stuff like that while they're at it.

Honestly if they're ballsy enough to try it, this could make for a good joke.

But I mean that does bring up a good question. WiR felt fairly sincere to arcade games. So how do you make a movie about internet games feel sincere if its rated PG? Last I checked everyone in online games were swearing at each other and making middle school sex jokes. Y'know, when they weren't sniping each other on 'accident'.

>Xenahort, the villain in a video game series about the Disney multiverse
>In Wreck-It-Ralph, the Disney series about the video game multiverse

That's fucking NEATO

Could you imagine that? Like full on everything-coming-apart-at-the-seams because Ralph goes to Kingdom Hearts where Wreck-It-Ralph world is. Sora is there and they go to video game universe^2 where there's Kingdom Hearts^2 containing a Disney universe^2 that has Wreck-It Ralph^3 and so on. Or is it some kind of back and forth thing? My head is spinning.

Bruh I live in a city that has a pinball arcade and it's pretty popular.

This one will have little do with videogames, it's more about Ralph going into the internet.

Nuclear Gandhi

>Overwatch and WoW
Lets just make it heroes of the storm instead
I think Sup Forums would explode over the fact that KH lore just got a lot more complicated, a lot more then what it needed to be.

Sorry, Rich Moore, but your Magnus Opum was Zootopia. It saddens me to see even Disney falling to sequels, I know next in line is Frozen and then Zootopia, the latter at least makes more sense.

They don't even need to try anymore, I am betting my nuggets its going to be Vanellope
/female who'll open then portal to interent and Ralph/male will have to follow.
Disney formula at its finest.

Ralph-senpai! Little lost? Don't worry, your old pal, Uncle Death is going to take real good care of you.

Alpha Centauri

The Sequel nobody asked for (other than rabid Kingdom Hearts fanboys like this ) gets a premise nobody wants.

There was a time when bad ideas could make good movies, but it's been a long time since I've see that happen.

Is this the Emoji Movie killer?

People have been talking about WiR getting a sequel since the first movie came out.

The threads on here were always just Vanellope shipping, bad fanfics and ideas for the sequel.

Rainbow six siege
Fallout
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Final Fantasy (any would make me happy but 6,7,8,10,12 are the best, this is a fact)
Legend of Zelda
Tomb Raider (classic or TR Legend Lara not current boring photorealistic Lara)

And I don't know how they'd work it in, but i'd geek hard if referenced Myst

A shout out to Kingdom Hearts, I'm kind of shocked that the first movie never had one.

No one wanted a sequel to Wreck it Ralph, they wanted a soap box to cram in a bunch of poorly-written video game references to validate their childhood. Like I said, no one but Kingdom Hearts fanboys. Wreck it Ralph was a concise story which was entirely resolved by the time it ended. There is nowhere for it to go organically and there isn't even a "ever after" to subvert.

Probably the most possible.

Minecraft
Mario
Simulation game - SimCity or Rollercoaster Tycoon

They couldn't even get the first movie right. I have little faith that this one will be any better.

>Expect videogame movie
>Get candy movie

>Expect online gaming movie
>Get shitty internet meme movie

>Break the internet

my what a timely and relevant joke

>yfw the main villain is Pepe

You think they will have to travel to the 'dark side of the internet' and obtain a magical staff of double digits protected by 'trolls' 'nazi' frogs?

What's "Break the Internet" a reference to, and why did Disney stick with that awful sub title?

I loved Wreck it Ralph but that just sounds shit

>What's "Break the Internet" a reference to,
Meme, be ready for a movie full of outdated meme like gangnam style and rage face.

Thank goodness I live near one and one old arcade I grew up with is still around. We also just got an arcade bar.

How can anyone not think of this?

It's a Gameboy Advance game, mang. The setting of the game matters less than its relative irrelevance to the real internet. It's so old I wouldn't count on them making any references either for that matter.

This. If anything, Zootopia is more fitting for a sequel.

>>Dark Souls
>Ralph and gang run into this guy in medieval armour wearing a tabard with a sun emblem on it.
>He keeps going on about his amazing journey, following a holy light as bright as the sun, and finding himself in whatever strange and likely futuristic setting the Internet is
>He's in full on Buzz Lightyear delusion mode, and is on a Samurai Jack-like mission to return to his home, so that he may use there the wisdoms he has learned so far from home.
Pic vaguely related.

Rich Moore seemed to imply the title is long on purpose for humorous reasons. Either way the named still reeks of corporate "Ice Age Collision Course" meddling. Which is money repellent to normies now.

mobile games are most likely going to be the cameos and I'd doubt that disney would allow cameos from M-rated games

that said i would've loved a DOOM or wolf 3D cameo

>Discovers rule 34
>Calhorn: Everyone cover your eyes
>Penelope: Nii~ce

There were a couple of Mortal Kombat characters running around, so I don't think they care all that much about the game's rating.

Plus, Ralph and the Team Fortress cast already met in Sega All-Stars Racing. I really wouldn't be surprised if Pyro popped up just so the movie could make a "do I know you from somewhere?" joke.

What's his name again?

Obliterate-It Oswald

Not
>Ralph crashes the Internet with no survivors!

At least it's not going to be Pewdiepie

If you take off ralph's metal will it hurt?

So when did Disney became DreamWorks? I don't see any point of this movie, stick to originals, people! I hope this will be just one time ocurence, they are better than that.