Is this show really this blue-pilled or is it a ripping satire of leftist thots with an archie bunker sort of approach...

Is this show really this blue-pilled or is it a ripping satire of leftist thots with an archie bunker sort of approach to loveable characters with overtly warped political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
youtube.com/watch?v=nZVXQPJqBNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe it's you who's the problem.

Totally legit, they're still pretty funny though and I want to do coke off Abbi's ass

I will always miss when this show was the female version of Workaholics... just a couple of 'Dude weed lmao' girls and their shenanigans of the week. It's such a shame that the election caused them to go full sjw

for me the tipping point was when they claimed that linda sarsour is a good person/role model. dropped HARD

the situation in flint michigan is pretty fucked

It's completely sincere

Poe's Law in action

source on this?

>Black girls are magic

Why is this so funny to me

It's redilled. Fuck Drumpf. Slay Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

>Every Liberal cause except Free Palestine
hmm, I wonder why.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZVXQPJqBNo

go back to red.dit fuck the mods

>That episode where they say that they love telling other white peoples they are the problem and that it is literally horrifying to be in a place without interracial couples

Fuck it I guess I'll give this show a chance, at the very least it's a chick show I can watch with my gf that might actually be decent. If this is a hit with her I'll score plenty of GBP too

What do you think?

this was honestly the most egregious thing i'd ever seen in television before.

This show is cancer

source?

It's definitely self-deprecating. These girls aren't so retarded that they wouldn't understand having all those liberal stickers would appear unusual. They are liberal as fuck but they are showing that they are aware of it.

Mainly this I guess. Thing is it has the same problem as say the Simpsons when they make fun of themselves for reusing storylines over and over again. Saying that you're aware that you're doing something retarded then continuing to do that same retarded thing doesn't mean you've fixed the problem

There was an episode this season where they shit on women who get surgery to stay young and married couples with kids while at the same time having a subplot about how women in NYC haven't orgasmed since trump got elected and had to use super feminism to finally cum.

Then afterwards all the single old women get together with abby and Llana to smear period blood on their faces to converge on a witch spell to crack trump tower in 2.

I'm not even joking.

Erm because those Palestinians need to check their settlement privilege sweetie

It's Steve Buscemi with the skateboard saying HOW'S IT GOING, FELLOW CHILDREN?, just completely unironically.

Everybody's talking about deporting illegals and Muslims, which we absolutely should do, but it would be incredible if we could just deport liberals.

It's the episode where they go to Florida. It's funnier than that guy made it sound. Yes, these two women are mega-liberal, but the show is 99% played for laughs (except for the Hillary episode) and people really should learn to lighten up.