Hello posters of Sup Forums, 2017 is nearly over. What are your favourite movies you've seen this year so far?

Hello posters of Sup Forums, 2017 is nearly over. What are your favourite movies you've seen this year so far?

Happy End, A Skin So Soft, Thelma, The Third Murder, Samui Song, Sleep Has Her House, Ex Libris, Unarmed Verses, El Mar le Mar, Zama, The Other Side of Hope, Good Time, You Were Never Really Here, Sweet Country, Racer and the Jailbird, First Reformed, Let The Corpses Tan, Caniba, Unarmed Verses, A Fantastic Woman, Maison du Bonheur, Yangtze Landscape, L'Amant Double.

Might have forgotten some.

>A Skin So Soft
How was it? I thought about watching it because I liked Joy of Man's Desiring so much, but the trailer made it look like a really conventional and generally uninteresting documentary.

Not as experimental as Joy of Man's desiring but not as conventional as you seem to be thinking. I guess it depends on how much you can relate to the subjects, I personally thought Cote chose really well on the people he profiled

Ghost in the Shell was one of my top movies of 2017, no joke.

Will probably look it up once it comes online, it generally gave me an impression of potentially being one of these meme documentaries that tackle the subject matter in a perhaps funny and rather watchable manner but also not a particularly insightful one.

i liged bart wen soopahheewoes apeahd,, id wus keeno

Great. This fucking garbage, which everyone supported to ruin all the capeshit threads, has now started to seep into other threads. I guess we asked for this.

Titles please? I recognize Serce Milosci, Let the Sunshine In, By The Time It Gets Dark, Sleep Has Her House, Dead Slow Ahead, Caniba, All The Cities of the North, and El Mar la Mar

What is that glitch one?

It was an inevitability, collateral for disrupting capeshit. Pretty soon it's going to be used to describe anything someone doesn't like

Makala Spring Equinox Serce miłości
Ang babaeng humayo Un beau soleil intérieur Dao khanong
La última tierra Laissez bronzer les cadavres Sleep Has Her House
Those Shocking Shaking Days A Yangtze Landscape Maison du bonheur
Arábia Dead Slow Ahead Caniba
You yi nian Svi severni gradovi El mar la mar
Children Are Not Afraid of Death, Children Are Afraid of Ghosts Fall Equinox Untitled

The Zookeeper's Wife.

It is absolute nazi kino

Killing of the Sacred Deer is the kino of the year.

Blade Runner
Dunkirk
Life
Loving Vincent
Baby Driver
Mother!
It comes at night

Only good movies, was a shit year overall.

Boy, you really haven't seen many movies

rec me something inb4 shit from OP

I mean you liked Baby Driver and Mother, what exactly do you want me to rec you? Tons and tons of movies just like those came out. Watch anything and chances are it'll be as good. OP has several actually great movies.

But idk try Good Time maybe

>Good Time
Didn't like Heaven Knows What very much

Every movie I've given an 8 or higher to:

Power Rangers
Blade Runner 2049
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
The Lost City of Z
The Lego Batman Movie
Logan
It Comes at Night
Logan Lucky
Snow Steam Iron
A Dark Song
The Disaster Artist

>not liking methfu kino

Here's my 3x3. Don't ask for names, that's not how cinema works. You have to find your own taste.

>none of those are from 2017
embarrasing

You haven't seen any of them.

It won't.
"we" control the memes, we make the oc, they cannot create as much and as fast as we can, once redditors starts using it to shit on non-reddit stuff, we counter cancer with something else.
stay calm woman, everything will end up fine.

Good Time was dumb frogposter shit.

Movies I saw that were released this year:

>Transformers 5
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>SAO: Ordinal Scale
>Wonder Woman
>Beauty and the Beast
>Ghost in the Shell
>Spider-Man: Homecoming

Did you only watch Sayat Nova this year? lmaoing at your life pleb

>no one has seen Color of Pomegranates
lol whatever you say

>only seen one
>calls others plebs
LOL

Don't pretend that you've seen even that many.

Really great list OP, thanks for sharing, have added a few of the ones I haven’t seen to my watchlist

I wish this site had more users with taste like yours.

kek

cringe cringe cringe

What's the name of top left, top middle, top right, 2nd row left, 2nd row middle, 2nd row right, 3rd row left, 3rd row middle, 3rd row right, 4th row left, 4th row middle, 4th row right, 5th row left, 5th row middle, 5th row right, 6th row left, 6th row middle, 6th row right, bottom row left, bottom row middle and bottom row right?

the answer for all of them is Pass Thru (2016)

>What is that glitch one?
Dao Khanong or something

is that Colossal?

>is that Colossal?
what did he mean by this

Wasn't Dead Slow Ahead released in 2015?

I am a filthy unwashed American pleb. Here is my top ten I've seen from 2017:

1. Song to Song
2. The Lost City of Z
3. On the Beach At Night Alone
4. Good Time
5. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
6. mother!
7. Logan Lucky
8. Brawl in Cell Block 99
9. Blade Runner 2049
10. Okja

Please forgive me because I have not watched anything that could truly have been amazing. I would really like to watch The Woman Who Left, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Happy End, The Square, The Florida Project, Phantom Thread, and a few others.

2017 where I live

Hey Sothoth, has Amaranth ever sent you nudes?

Who?

Don't play dumb, you Polack. You even gave her an invite to KG IIRC.

I don't talk to her.

I know you're an autistic NEET virgin, no need to bring that up.

1. Twin Peaks: The Return
2. On the Beach at Night Alone
3. The Lost City of Z
4. Good Time
5. Song to Song

I don't think you know me very well if you think I would be interested in nudes of someone with a vagina m8

lol I didn't know you took it up the drainpipe
Isn't that illegal in Pooland?

Hi eh

>lol I didn't know you took it up the drainpipe
lol

poles know a lot about cleaning shit out of a pipe though
anyway OP do you see all these movies at film festivals? do you travel to other countries as well?

Didn't go abroad this year, saw all at local festivals or online.

Also
GOD TIER
>Coco
TOP TIER
>Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You
LOW TIER
>Justice League

Which ones have torrents?

look up the names on kg if you have it, doubt any are on public trackers

My top 5:

1: Let the corpses tan
2: the evil within
3: brawl in cell block 99
4: you were never really here
5: good time

good year, there's other stuff that I've seen that I really really loved too, and a fair bit I still want to

Also
MID TIER
>Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie