Do you ever see a homeless person sleeping in some grass, while your out and about rushing around to your bullshit...

do you ever see a homeless person sleeping in some grass, while your out and about rushing around to your bullshit, and start to get really jealous and want to switch lives?

I-- uh.. I do. ( ._.)

Recommend me a movie about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ty friend (*.*)

omg... maybe? ^^'

you can literally walk up to him and give him your phone and car and house keys and switch lives with him if you want though

I don't have the courage. ( ._.)

Yeah it kinda pisses me off. I wake up early to go to work and those fuckers are just sitting there, asking for my money. When I finish work, those fuckers are still just sitting there. I regularly fantasize about bring a bucket of water with ice cubes and just drenching one those fuckers. Eventually, they will learn to stay away from my route.

sounds like a case of the major jellies, if you ask me. If you are so jealous, join them.

>give him your phone and car and house keys
Any adult who actually owns a car and/or a house knows its not that simple, the title/deed wont be in their name

I once saw a woman just laying face-down on the sidewalk across from the bus station, at like 11 AM.

There's a tent community in the city near me, they have a little grill set up, tons of food and water because the government goes around and drops off supplies to them periodically. They all seem really happy and weirdly enough, all of them have Iphones. I wish I had an iphone :(

What the HELL is this thread?

Do you constantly look downwards to the left when you are ashamed of your shameful ways friend?

Iphones are for gays, and apparently the homeless.

It's going to get down to 12 degrees tonight. No thanks.

Homeless people have taken the reddest of pills. Their only concern is to find some food and a dry place to sleep, they don't have to worry about anything else. If "freedom" is one of the highest goods in modern democracy they have attained it without being a wageslave that sells his precious time on this earth just to earn enough to pay the rent without stressing about it. These people are enlightened and this is why I always give something when I see one

Homeless people aren't allowed where I live.

>tfw lost the lower half of my left leg from a bad construction accident
Feels so fucking good being on disability benefits and not having to wageslave anymore

Here you go.
>A filthy rich businessman bets a corporate rival that he can live on the streets of L.A. without the comforts of home or money, which proves to be tougher than he thought.

It's called the Diogenes pill, compadre

that's interesting. I hope you're not being ironic. I know most of them are drug addicts with torn lives but every now and then there's one just in his natural way of life.
go to your local park in a sunday and lie on a bench on a light afternoon sun, it's pretty comfy.

courage is a bullshit excuse. only will guides our actions. you just don't want to be that guy

except the top priority for animals is to fuck and you don't get to fuck when you have no social value

>you don't get to fuck when you have no social value
Chad does.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

I know, the sad thing is that nowadays you can't live in a barrel in the city centre mocking the facade that is "society" without being forcibly removed by police

Kek, that's some good shit.

Keanu?

Underage edgelord detected.

he's not getting much REM sleeping in that position

why does he do it?