So, the Sonic movie is apparently a live action/cgi mashup ala Garfield, Smurfs, etc

So, the Sonic movie is apparently a live action/cgi mashup ala Garfield, Smurfs, etc

How do you think it will go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sOPaov-5-WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm hoping it'll be all cgi characters but live action environments.

Yes, because those always turn out so well.

Source?
I feel like this must be storytimed.

I've literally never heard of a film doing this. I just thought it'd be a nice stylistic choice to keep the environments looking their best.

Oh you poor naive fool.

>Sonic movie
You mean that thing that's never going to happen?

>a live action/cgi mashup ala Garfield, Smurfs
Fucking end me, I just want a 100% CGI Sonic movie

By the sound of it, it seems like my ignorance on the situation is a good thing.

Poorly.

Pull the trigger,
on every Sony Movie maker.

Badly. How is this even a question?

>How do you think it will go?
It won't go. Nobody is so out of touch as to see a project like this through to the end. Surely. It's too stupid to happen, so it won't.

Horrid, but it seems SEGA and Sonic Team simply have to learn the hard way. Can't be helped.

We've got to go Bonnie
and Clyde on the Sony
team's insides.

I ironically love this fan film.

The part where Sonic starts narrating always makes me completely lose my shit. 10/10 comedy short.

Im hoping for all cgi characters and background, except for sonic, sonic should be live action

Why 3D artists try this hard to redesign him when his design is precisely set in the stone with the video games?

i have been scouring the web for a trailer for this alledged movie for 2 years now. and still, nothing.

>where the fuck is it, sony?

IF I MAY QUOTE CHARLES DARWIN

youtu.be/sOPaov-5-WY

>Classic Sonic
>Adventures Sonic
>Boom Sonic

Yeah totally set in stone.

For what purpose?

The only human character is the bad guy but he's too cartoonish to be adequately represented by makeup and shit

Boom wasn't released back then.
Beside, Classic Sonic in 3D wasn't really a thing either.

Where is that "when I died" panel ripped off from? I know I've seen it somewhere in Sonic comics but I can't remember where, and it's driving me nuts. Same with the second panel. One of those panels I do recognize, though.