Can you get a ship more pure?

Can you get a ship more pure?

Steven/Connie episodes are all really good.

>Bubble Buddies
>Winter Forecast
>Alone Together
>Sworn to the Sword

I'm not into shipping or whatever, but their relationship is done well.

>Those are all season 2 and prior.
Hahahahahaha wow has this show gone off on a slope... it hurts.

that's just a picture of a pirate ship, i don't-
oooooooooh
well played, sir

Yeah, the crewniverse dropped their relationship hard.

Buddy and Darnell

user said all Steven/Connie episodes are good I think they meant ALL of them are good, and was just listing off some examples. I doubt very many people would say Mindful Education was anything close to a bad episode for example.

Among other things. They're holding whatever's left of the show on their pinkie fingers.

Yes.

I'm that user. There haven't been any really good ones since season 2 IMO, but I did enjoy Mindful Education.

Beach City Drift was shit like most other season three episodes but you are right about Mindful Education being the only good thing to come out of season four

I still have hope that they can do something good with the remainder of Season 4.
I think.

I realised I contradicted myself a little but whatever. You know what I mean.

I wonder how generals would go if all shipping could be contained in a single thread.

>season 3
>shit

Nah man I'm sorry but when a season's got Hit The Diamond, Mr Greg, Restaurant Wars, Monster Reunion and Bismuth making up a good chunk of its run, calling the whole season shit is a bit of a hard sell. Especially since the other episodes were mostly still good, like Steven Vs Amethyst and Gem Hunt weren''t as good as Monster Reunion but damn they're still good shit.

I hope someday I can find a girl like Connie

I wouldn't call this pure, but it's spicy.

Don't forget
>Mindful Education

I do not lose anything with posting this

>when you are a terrible person

Are you retarded

Fuck me that's lewd.

I don't.
Maybe I'll be surprised

What a cute girl and an ugly hairy baby.

inb4 degenerate, taboo, etc.

>I doubt very many people would say Mindful Education was anything close to a bad episode for example.
it was a bad episode, again another 10 minutes of ''muh feelings'' finishing with '' muh character development in form of a terrible song'' amd Connie's ''problems'' is that she is too much of a violent badass, that's just fucking stupid

not to mention wasting all those japs animators in an episode about learning how to say sorry

ILLEGAL! THOUSAND YEARS DUNGEON!

>Restaurant Wars
shitty epidode that gets solved by once again Steven being a mary sue that somehow is better at cooking tha speciality of those two restaurants to the point that they have to stop fighting because Steven is that much of a great cook

your fanbase isnt pure enough for any kind of shipping

Perfection.

You know once she hits puberty he's just gonna become her effeminate best friend.

Yes.

>implying that racemixing is pure
Fuck off and die

now that's a great couple of best friends