Catching the golden snitch even though your team was over 150 points behind which means the game ends and you lose

>catching the golden snitch even though your team was over 150 points behind which means the game ends and you lose

The movies missed a golden opportunity to portray this guy as a campy over-the-top retarded Slav.

He smashed her 14 year old hymen in one of the dullest series

>"No!"

They mention it but they never really show it.
He's just meant to be the intimidating foreigner who cucks Ron

His only other option was to not chase it, hope the other seeker doesn't either and that his team's chasers being completely assraped: the score was 170-10, they were clearly outclassed.

And the boys at Hogwarts copy his style because he is their idol.

Does Hogwarts or wizards have any spells or portions for unplanned teenage pregnancies?

Avada Abortus

It's probably one of the first spells/potions they learn, even though wizard society is conservative. Can't imagine the ungodly fuckfests that happen without fear of pregnancy or STDs and unlimited orgasms.

Fetus Deletus

A stupid decision, but what can you expect from one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

BASED
AS
FUCK

based potterposter

Thank you sir.

>A liberal woman has no fucking idea what sports are and no fucking idea how to make a sport
Go figure.

>I POSTED IT AGAIN MOM

Dude.... come on....

Every 3 hrs? Really? You don't think everyone one see's through your samefagging? Is someone paying you?

those rules are so dumb why weren't they fixed even by the editor or something argh it annoys me thinking about it, thanks OP

This is so funny I laugh every time XD

kek

How the fuck did your team make it to the World Cup when they are so shit that they gave the other team a 150+ point lead?

Faggotus Fuckoffus!

If Rowling was smart the rules would be some shit like the team that catches the snitch gets to add 150 points as well as extend the game for a predetermined amount of time putting them into overtime. Who am I fucking kidding the game is broken from square 1 there's no point in a game ending by means of catching the snitch. The snitch should just be 150 points and the game goes on until the timer runs out. You could.have teams that don't even opt for a snitchgetter and and instead sub in another linebacker guy to fucking decimate the snitch getter.

Catching the snitch before the other team has a chance to score that many goals. I'm not clear on what happens to the ball after a goal is scored and how long that takes, but the seekers stay looking for the snitch the whole time.

These guys made it to the semi final

If you could sub out players it'd be even more OP

>1 seeker
>6 beaters

Why does this soyboy keep making threads about this low IQ game? Did he hear about the Sup Forums threads and now wants to have a reddit(nu/tv/) version?

Yowza!

Yeah but at least you aren't chasing the in game clock. Shit the snitchgetter should just be able to pocket the snitch for 150 points so long as it's in his possession and until they are in the lead. That way the game doesn't end because you did the game winning action but still lose

>these digits

it also reminds me 7-1. as a brazilian i can relate to krum. i'd also do that if it meant we'd lose for like 6-7

American Football isn't the only contact sport that messes up the head.

>Calls others soyboy and reddit
>Thinks he has any right to criticize others

This one is my favourite t b h

yfw hermione got KRUMED