Zack snyder kino thread

Zack snyder kino thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EN2Ak5er9I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spartans fucked boys

Reminder that the Athenians really won the wars and the Spartans are the ones that sold out to the Persians later on and ruined the region for years

ZAG SNIPPER CABEGINO TRHEAD ZOG SLIPPER MAGE GUB MOBIE

>mah queen
>mah wife
>mah love
>MAAARTHA!

She was fearless and crazier than him.
She was his queen.
And god help anyone who dared to disrespect the queen.

t. athenian boy lover

Who doesnt enjoy some tight boi pucci now and then

KA LEL NO

Spartans fucked more boys then Athens ever did

Plus they enslaved their fellow Greeks by the thousands

65 million$ budget and made 456 million$ and some how the 300 million spent on justice league left us with shitty cgi

SHE GUD QWEN NOT QUESTION LOBE ADN SAVOLOY Z'GOK SNIPER

Because talent and time is more important than money. Just compare District 9 to these big Hollywood movies that somehow always look worse than a 30m movie.

So zack snyder isnt a hack then? It was wbs fault

How can anyone blame Snyder for JL when he wasn't even around for the post-production? That whole thing reeked Whedon. From bad CGI to nonsensical quips to the most by-the-books plot in capeshit history.

Autism

>ZAG SNIPPER

>shitty filtered slowmo assfuck
>kino

>waaah waah why isn't he using the shitty default gray tone of digital cameras waah waah

People always say 300 is racist against Muslims but Persia is a much better analogy for American globalism.

I'm more annoyed by the slowmo tho, it's like he likes jerking off to his CGI and doesn't want anybody to miss it

Yeah i watched it and it was awful pretty much all the shit from the trailers was cut

Who will be the first to tell liberals that the Persians portrayed here weren't muslim? In fact Islam didn't even exist then!

Some of that is Snyder's fault for setting up a shitty premise in the first place.

Shhh keep it to your self

There is nothing wrong with slower motion to emphasize certain actions. It has been around for decades and will still be around long after your passing. There's no reason at all to ignore such an effective tool to slow the pacing down and give the audience an opportunity to find their bearings in the scene.

BvS was the perfect build-up film leading to Darkseid invading Earth. But WB got cold feet and decided to cut Darkseid and keep it all on Steppenwolf even though the character doesn't even work without Darkseid.

whoa mind blown.

checkmate liberals

>"perfect build-up film"
>3 hours long, needs to be edited down to a reasonable length for a blockbuster capeshit movie to be profitable for the distributor
>Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
>only includes three members of the Justice League
>introduces the rest of them through a fucking email attachment
>features a completely out-of-nowhere dream sequence to "set up" the idea instead of developing the characters organically so that they're ready for a conflict of that magnitude
>kills off Superman in his second movie, necessitating a subplot for his resurrection in the next one

Wow

Lex Luthor - the millenial jealousy rears its ugly head

Shit was so cash great movie

There's nothing wrong with 3 hour films. In fact that should be the default length for any film of this calibre.

The nightmare scene is genius - it both provides an insight into Bruce's mad paranoia and a glimpse into what may or may not happen in future scenes. While the email scene was poor, the Flash introduction was really clever and gave the story a hint of Greek tragedy. Self-fulfilling prophecies set in motion that will inevitably result in tragedy.

There's no reason to introduce more JL members here. If anything they introduced too many and could've kept Diana to her solo film.

The death of Superman is vital in the slightest sense of tension. Look how boring JL finale was because Whedon judt brought him back like that. Death should have consequences. Even for Superman. I see no reason why Terrio would not pursue such a philosophy himself given his background.

This whole pretentious shit falls apart with WW alone, not to mention adding mermaid man, in MOS earth was under attack and only superman acted, where the fuck was everybody else? it's the same problem as marvel solo movies, you'd think they'll assemble the avenger for every single one, only this time it's worse because DC tries to be smart, dark and deep. they should've added more movies to build up to JL, actually, they should've kept it solo, this gives more place for unique ideas

>pretentious
Why do you keep use this word as if anything above MCU shit is trying too hard?

It's trying too hard as a comic adaptation involving capeshit, marvel isn't above the term

No it's not. What in the world is this nonsense you keep repeat? If anything this genre isn't trying hard enough to reach its full potential. Anytging can be made silly or sincere depending on execution and vision.

there was 'nobody' else during MoS, at least that would do anything
you're also forgetting the events of MoS more of less happened in one day since the Kryptonian's appeared

Aquaman was keeping to himself helping that village
Cyborg hadn't been made yet
Flash is low level in terms of help, he's just a kid
Wonder Woman was still in hiding and refused to help men

To have anything that is actually deep it need to be internally consistent, a world with a superman like figure is good, but a world with a lot of metahumans running around is a recipe for disaster, you can't have a true threat to one hero without involving the others unless it's a personal threat, this is why logan was better than MOS, earth wasn't going to be destroyed by a blue laser for the hundredth time, there was no villain trying to conquer the world or kill everybody, it was personal, it was almost the case in MOS, not so much in BVS, and they differently fucked it up after that.
The whole debate is void because in the end what matters is money and getting a formula that works, capeshit is a soulless gold mine now

So aliens came and broadcasted a global message to the world, instantly attacked and started fucking up earth threatening to kill every single human and creature, and wonder women was like "nope, doesn't concern me"? not to mention batman being alert after the message

Wonder Woman explicitly states she turned her back on mankind in BvS. Not Snyder's fault that Jenkins chose to retcon this necessary aspect of her character.

>"nothing wrong with 3 hour films"
>WB makes it clear that they expect this to compete with the MCU and the director delivers a sprawling Lawrence of Arabia-style epic instead
>"Knightmare scene was genius"
>zero build-up to it, zero explanation afterwards, expects you to be familiar with the comics to have any idea what the fuck just happened
>"no reason to introduce more JL members here"
>there is if you're building up to a JL movie
>"death of Superman"
>happened too early and with too little consequence, just accept it FFS

DC sucks, Marvel sucks, all capeshit sucks. Grow up.

yes the amazons should've seen the broadcast on their phones right

Athenians started the shitstorm by fomenting rebellion in Perisan-controlled Anatolia

Haven't read comics and understood the nightmare just fine. It's a dystopia filled with aliens and Superman is evil. Was this too challenging a concept for you to grasp? A simple nightmare scene?

You know what next time im gonna just make this thread about 300 only you guys always do this shit

Not him but i wouldn't get the nightmare if i didn't know the plot of the injustice game, not all normies expect superman going bad since he was never like that in every cartoon i watched on tv

Persians would have come to Greece any ways

They took initiative and blew the Persian army the fuck out in the first war with minimal help

It makes perfect sense as a nightmare. If the sequence is just playing out in Bruce's head, it doesn't present a problem. The issue is that the film portrays it as a bona-fide vision of the future. The appearance of the Flash muddles things even further by suggesting that he is somehow responsible for imparting the vision unto Bruce. None of this receives any explanation in the movie, leaving to audience to wonder why the fuck Bruce had an acid-trip vision of the future out of completely fucking nowhere & why he would have any reason to believe it was anything more than a regular nightmare.

Lol i remember watching bvs with my mom and shes all like whats batman doing in africa when the knightmare scene came on

>My wife's son

It was supposed to be explained in justice league but wb had it cut out of the final film

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

youtube.com/watch?v=1EN2Ak5er9I&feature=youtu.be

I thought it was a metaphor for Islamic immigration

You really shouldn't brag about being artsy and elegant like that if you can't even direct a decent Batman movie.

"It makes sense if you watch the next movie" is never a valid excuse for bad writing. Next, please.

fucking kino, id love to see what hes writing & drawing or thinking about

He's thinking about Batman getting anally raped in prison.

cooking up another box office failur-
Oh wait I'm sorry, making some K I N O

lmao xD

Blade Runner and thr thing weren't financially successful, are you going to say ET was better?

God you are a full fledged retard

That is why I hated "The Force Awakens"

>why is Rey a super pilot?
>why is she a super mechanic
>why does she have force power?
>why can she beat a force initiate without training?