Millie Finn and Gaten

Which one of them will stay relevant after Netflix inevitably cancel the series due to sexual abuse scandal

Finn, duh.
>starred in the IT movie
>appeared on some Sup Forumseddit tier letsplay YT channels, cementing his living meme status for a couple months at least

Gaten since he's a special needs boy.

Finn has been busy with IT, some other film, and music. Heard Millie might be in Godzilla, but she had no roles before that since S1.

finn.

millie is gonna pull a lindsey lohan and the 56%er will be a frycook after he grows up and his mongoloid face isnt ugly cute anymore

Probably the one of the left because he looks Jewish.

The curly haired 57% meme kid will go the route of Chunk from the Goonies.
Stop acting and become a successful regular person.

Eleven - Will try to be a whore superstar singer/rapper. Will get blacked and lose all her value.

Finn- it all depends on how puberty treats him. He'll be gold if he can stay cute

Based froggo

he looks to have really good bone structure, as long as his nose doesn't get massively more jew, and doesn't go bald in his 20s he should be fine

Gaten since they are going to do a live action pepe trilogy in a few years

IDK man, I'm convinced his face is gonna do the Adam driver "no I didn't have a facelift gone wrong" thing

Better question is: Who's ass will I eat out on Christmas? FINN, MILLIE, OR GATEN.

Edgy bro

Why do people bully the 56% so much? I know he's never gonna read the shit in here but these comments usually spread to Youtube and shit. I mean, it's not like he's a fat fuck- dude was just born with a disease. I don't know man, I'd like to be friends with him.

Oh, I forgot to add: He deserved more than just a pity dance.

It's the only meme Eurofags ever really got to stick, they are gonna ride this shit like the Simpsons. It aint ever going away.

The writers are fucking dicks.

Hey let's not give the dude with low self esteem and 70% teeth loss a hot chick to fuck this season. Will make him a loser that no bitch wants to dance with.

I support that as being realistic, but at the same time they don't have issues with Nancy going for that pedo looking freak.

Finn is already a grown teenager, his face won’t chnage much later

None

Noah was the only kid on that show whose acting was better than passable.

You mean Will?
He’s nothing special, he barely did anything in the show

Yeah the kid who got possessed. It’s not his fault the directors treat his character like a walking plot device.

The scenes he does get are great. His acting in some of the scenes after he gets possessed, when he’s talking to Winona about how he feels are top tier. None of the other kids had emotionally draining scenes like he did. The closest anyone comes is Millie when she first reaches out to her mother with her powers.

>the worst actor is the best actor meme

Being a sniveling bitch isn't hard to do.

Id say its fucking weird being a child star. All the attention and constant excitement not realsiing it could all end at any moment.

Hes not gonna age well at all. He already looks worse tthan he did in seasoon 1

He’s okay, but nothing special, Millie could act more emotional than him and Finn has got more range than him

Now picture the jewish cock they probably took to get those roles

Not true, He looks much better in season 2 than in season 1

Duh, they also forced the redhead to get blacked against her will, they're disgusting bastards

wtf Drake

Hopefully he doesn’t hit a growth spurt and get tall really fast. Nothing more awkward looking than a tall 14 year old, especially if his nose is gonna keep growing

/stg/'s finest hour right there

Stop stalking 13 year olds

Dey fugged?

>hopefully he’ll be a manlet
What? Nothing more awkward than being a fucking manlet

Why would a man stay cute forever lol?
He’s growing to be handsome and got charm, so he’ll be fine

I’m just saying lots of boys can look weird during that transitional phase when they start growing rapidly. Bran from GoT was cute as fuck and then puberty hit and his bong genetics kicked him right in the dick

no

>Millie
>known for stranger things, and the Godzilla movie that will probably come out in 3 years
>Gaten
>known for stranger things, and some commercial
>Finn
>known for stranger Things, IT, in an indie band signed with the publisher of Mac Demarco, hanging out with YouTube celebs and directing comedy shorts

If acting doesn’t work out, Millie will have a career as a supermodel. Here is her with an internationally renowned designer.

>supermodel
Lol, she is only able to get the job because she’s got connection and is famous for being “that kid from Stranger Things”
She’s already aging horribly, her modelling career won’t go anywhere after the show ends

finn.
he has crazy fangirls

For a moment I thought he was holding a gun

most child actors grow up to be short
Basically If he grows up to be tall then he’s already have a 80% chance higher to be a successful actor

yes

Finn and Millie. Gaten will do some commercials, but no one will be able to take him seriously as an adult. Ugly kids are funny. Ugly adults are less so.

Delete this user Millie is pure.

He's a good actor, first role was in a Spielberg film, and most importantly is both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jew. Kid's probably going to have an Oscar before he's 20.

Alright we know what this thread is all about

Post her fucking stomach already

> first role was in a Spielberg film, and most importantly is both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jew
So he’s basically the Shia Labouf of our generation

This. Tummy is 10/ 10.

Someone get Millie off me

seems pretty realistic

We'll see how he turns out into his 20s. If he goes full Shia that mix is as bad genetically as Asian/White.

Is it pedo if I think these two would make a cute couple?

Yes. But welcome to Sup Forums you'll fit right in on a STG.

Nah, it’s only pedo if you want them to sit on your laps :3

You don't have to think. They ARE a couple.

I don't, I just want them to be happy together.

>that pale, toned tummy
Hnnnggg

Fack is pure

Still no millie tummy.

Since when has tallness been an asset in acting?

Since forever
Manlets aren’t attractive enough to be actor

He's going to go the Isaac Hempstead Wright route

He hit puberty like a year ago, he'll obviously look way different in another 5 years.

Why hasn't Finn fixed his teeth yet?

Btw that girl can get it.

Finn really has to axe that relationship. Jack is creepy af

Isaac got JUSTed as soon as he hit puberty. Finn is a year in and still cute. I think he'll end up ok if a little awkward looking.

Hollywood is known for having short people
Don't remember why though

Jack a cute

I thought The Goose was 6'2

>this kills the stranger things discussion
Are we really doing this, today?

Fuck you, Jack is based.

Fack is too cute for this world

Don't be so jealous, millie.

Honestly I need that Will kid to get famous. I unironically look like an older version of him. I even have the same little mole in the same spot on my face

Doesn't Jack have a girlfriend?

Noah will be the only one with a successful adult acting career.

>Jack is openly supportive of Reddie
>gushes about how much he loves Finn
>gets an ugly girlfriend
>she makes him stop spending time with his friends
>he never talks about her and looks dead inside when around her
>he suddenly denies Reddie

She's a beard.

It's a classic decoy maneuver.

how the fuck can kids that young even be gay

they don't have the hormones yet to even feel sexually attracted to other people

this is social conditioning, 100%

>I hate you, Wyatt, you're a fucking Jew

Literally /our guy/

They were 14 there user, that's definitely a hormonal age.

So?

The're like 15. At what time did you start thinking about sex, 20?

This is why /stg/ threads keep dying

well they look like 8 years old

tell that to bran stark

what's wrong with realistic scenes?

i mean i think guys kissing and dancing with girls at a middle school dance is a bit of a stretch. as far as i remember it was guys on one side of the gym and girls on the other and everybody being afraid to do anything because talk nervously.

a guy that looks like dustin would 100% not have any luck with girls though. girls are cunts at that age.

That's called a beard, user

I hope he'll be able to be open about his true feelings someday.

>14 year olds don't have hormones
Are you retarded? There are few things on this earth hornier than a 14 year old boy

can you imagine being a teenager and having millions of nubile young girls want to hook up with you?

that dude has the world by the balls. unless he's a fag which is certainly a possibility.

Jack does because he's a late bloomer, but Finn is going full puberty at this point. Bet he'll be 6'0 by the time he's in his 20's.

poor fat kid you can tell he's not even considered a part of their group

something is still fucked up about gay kids

why aren't they in the closet until they get addicted to drugs in their 20s and inevitably sucks a dick in college

its weird

>having to spend your life with an annoying pig disgusting roastie when all you want to do is cuddle and be with your bro

Being Jack is suffering