Why do people outside of this board hate this show when it's the best one?

Why do people outside of this board hate this show when it's the best one?

Because they then proceeded to ruin it by restarting the canon universe ENTIRELY.

cause they are a bunch of normalfags who thing that boring shit equals good writing and generic designs equal good art

Alright, think we can all agree Alien Force is shit but unless you wanna argue the OS is boring and generic, how does Omniverse top it?

better character dynamic

Rook's Spock to Ben's Kirk was more enjoyable than Gwen's constant nagging

Right, but Gwen was waifu

that might be the one thing the reboot did right

Bat and Gwen are actually getting along, while still playing off of each other

>proper sagas
>world building and lore
>a lot of interesting characters
>Rook
>a shit ton of alien waifus

And Rook a top tier husbando

Why have only one waifu?

Their relationship was fine. They had chemistry, they had plenty of moments where they showed love and care for each other. They were just tsundere, which makes sense considering kids don't like to show affection too much, especially not to family members their age (if you have a sister you can easily relate).

The problem was that they acted way older than they should be (Gwen especially, but even Ben acted like a typical 13 or 14 year old boy). The reboot has them act their age but at the cost of the charm of the relationship.

OS was at its best when it was doing worldbuilding. Omniverse is in worldbuilding mode 24/7, but without sacrificing the lighthearted tone.

But the alien designs are shit.

Because people have a raging hateboner for DJW.

More like I never gave it a chance after the shitshows that were AF and UA. I couldn't muster up the fucks to give yet another Ben 10 series a try.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however, yours is wrong.

Alright but look at how they botched Stinkfly

What did they do wrong?

The green face. The jaw.

Ester best girl

They're idiots. Omniverse was a ton of fun. I just want my Ben, Gwen, Rook, Kevin galactic road trip I was promised.

This. I was so sad we never got to see that universal road trip. That shit would've been great.

best girl

She was gonna let Ben impregnate her

And to think that people hate DJW's artstyle. It looks super great here.

Omniverse seems super long though.

She's gonna have to wait in line.

Basically because the art style, for what I have read on the net.

Which is a shame, because if you give it a chance and watch, it is pretty good and the art style grown on you.

Anyone got megas for the series?

Some people like the show but still don't like the art.

I think it looks cool personally. Way better than AF and UA.

Any one got a webm of ben transforming into all the aliens in the finale?

How did they fuck up those two that badly?

I don't know honestly. I remember being in like 5th grade/middle school when those came out and the idea of teen Ben turned me away.

That episode where the guy could randomly turn into a Heatblast alien was cool (I could be imagining that one though)

why was Gwen best girl?

Strange way to spell Looma.

G W E N

Look at this deliciousness

I prefer Alien Force's art style but it doesnt do the characters well as compared to Omniverse

Look at this deliciousness.

can't be worse than what the reboot did to stinkfly
i guess its cheaper to animate an anthropomorphic stinkfly than a bug-like one

Because a big problem with Wiatt's designs is that they look great in actual animation, but terrible in promotional art.

This happened with Transformers Animated, happened with ben 10, happened with Scooby Doo mystery incorporated...

This pissed me off

She's ok but wrong.

Correct answer.

I remember how fun it was to read Derrick J Wyatts formspring for ben 10 questions. Now he can only respond by saying,"im not working on ben 10 anymore." Its sad. Loved omniverse the series was really expanding the universe. Hope it gets a continuation in some form. A comic or something

Well, yeah. If she had Ben as her loyal Consort, the Incursions would become an unstoppable force of conquest.

That smile makes me want to punch him in the face.

by trying to be "mature"

I wonder if the guy is now working on something.

>Remembering one time I dreamed of Wyatt working as character designer for an animated series of pic related.

I feel his style would fit it very well.

they could have just re-named it

I was against it at fist, too. But the art style worked well for a lot of character designs. Ben looks more likely here, compared to how flat and lifeless his hair looked in AF/UA.

AF was kind of good after they found their footing. They wanted to be mature and complex, but still be fun. Kind of like Buffy.

It went downhill after the Highbreed arc, since they put all their eggs in that basket and didn't have anything good to offer after that.

The Highbreed arc still suffered from AF's biggest problem: the fact that it's boring as sin.

>that Myaxx
That's real fuckin' disgusting.

What's with Omniverse and sucking off their super speshul snowflake OC alien?

She had a 3 second cameo, and was one of several dozen named characters on screen at once. I think a little sloppiness is forgiveable

They kind of gave up on Feedback after the first season; he got a few appearances here and there, and of course showed up in the finale, but he really was not all that heavily used.

The finale sucked him off too much.

I'm not talking about the art, I'm talking about the design. Remember in the OS when she got mistaken for Vilgax? Now THAT was real thicc

>Looma will never beat you up.

OS=OV>AF>UA

I agree with that ranking

I would say OS>OV>AF>UA, but yeah Omniverse it's pretty close to OS and i have them a bonus for taking concepts from AF and UA and execute them better and trying to make sense.

Seriously what happened after the Highbreed arc, everything whent downhill after that

Is that Gorvan?

Yes

What the fuck happened to Gwen?

I liked him, but he was being used too much.

With all the females constantly trying to get dicked by Ben, why is there almost zero fan-made harem content?

Some I admit did get worse (namely Spidermonkey) but most of the alien designs hit the right spot between simplicity and stylization that allowed for other members of those species to not just be clones or have a different eye color.

The all consuming Gwen cult shuts down anything not related to their idol.

This was one of the reasons why OV is the best series.

Look at her there- she's clearly a Vreedle in color scheme and design, but she's also has a distinct outline and character feel. Just by existing she's a ton of world building.

And the fact that her name is Isoceles Right Triangle (or Celes for short) just adds to it.

>Someone posts my drawing.

YAY.

to be fair the fact that they went to Tom Perkins (the original art designer for the OS) himself to ask for the design makes him super legit as a believable addition to the original roster.
Also finally answering the question AF never answered to why Ben stopped using the watch by introducing a new villain to answer the plot hole was a brilliant idea,

This is some tumblr-ass style here but Looma lends well to it, for some reason.

Why didn't Ben pick the best girl

This is some top quality animation.

Omniverse was honestly great except for the ending.

I'm not sure if OS beats OV for me. Sure, they both had the proper amount of action vs comedy, properly clothed the aliens, and sure the designs of both series had good variety, but I have a nitpick with OS. It felt like, at least for me, that the alien design was TOO varied, especially between generic goons and Bens forms. You can take any two random characters or models from OV, and you can tell they're from the same series because of DJW's very distinctive style. It isn't always so easy in OS.

OV also has all the good material to pull from from UAF, and could leave out everything shitty. Hell, Water Hazard was such a good archetype they tossed him in the reboot.

Also the fact that Rook plays off Ben way better than Gwen or Gwen and Kevin ever did. The street smart disobedient experienced cop + the book smart newbie cop is a character dynamic that works well in almost any situation. And the fact that Rook also plays well off Gwen and Kevin in different ways lets them still be in the show without creating the dull dynamic the three had in UAF. Hell, OTTO-motives (Kevin and Rook at that car show) is one of my favorite episodes because of how well the two play off eachother in an entirely different way from Rook and Ben. Argit was even a great fifth character in Omniverse- fucking Argit!

so are AF/UA fans still mad jetray, fasttrack and Chamalien didn't made it during the big finale scene?