>O5 can't go back in time because the O5 are already back in time

>>O5 can't go back in time because the O5 are already back in time

THE NIGHTMARE NEVER ENDS

Then who was phone when Scott disappeared after other scott died? They had nice neat explanations provided by fans for what could have gone wrong and they still fucking blew it?

this bullshit is not how doom's time machine works.

This issue was a whole new level of terrible.

The nightmare continues in Blue now

I've been trying to insist this for nearly a year now. it's petty but nice to be vindicated

it was a mistake that made less sense the more you thought about it

That's how they're doing this? That's dumb. Why does Marvel fall back on Doom's time machine for chronological shenanigans, anyway?

Full storytime + that of X-Men Prime?

Seconding this

Just stick them in a new Exiles already FFS.

nice job blue fur

It's how things work in Universe-8.

The First Firmament is right.

This is terrible and makes little sense considering things like but at least it's an explanation. What fucking boggled my mind was that they did never even try to give an explanation after BotA rolled out, it just stayed there as a background theme in typically Bendis fashion and also to shit on Beast some more

I just wish Iceman is straight again

What a nightmare

I would like it if they explained that Y Scott dying for a sec and rewriting time is what caused the O5 to get stuck. It would be an awesome touch if Y Scott's death caused them to kind of jump timelines to another one where the O5 never got brought to the future which means they are in the future, everyone knows they are in the future, but their 'past' is gone.

It's funny because the only people who insisted this wasn't the real explanation where the fat fuck Bendis and his bitch Axel Alonso. Everyone with a brain could see this was the only explanation possible.

Now we'll forever be wondering what exactly was this incredible explanation Bendis had on his mind for this stupid contradiction.

Yeah, I'm kidding of course. I know Bendis never thought of an explanation to begin with.

>mfw real Iceman is now gay because an alternate Iceman convince him that he had to be gay.
This whole Iceman is gay thing gets more and more disturbing with every new story.

>two reality hopping teenagers trick you into receiving analysis because you had a few bad dates
Bob has a rough life

Explained in Ewing's Ultimates. Basically, the timeline healed itself to fix the paradox.

They're not from the same timeline. But same reality.

Alternative past.

>reed richards pops out of nowhere
>"oh hey, totally missed you guys. there shouldnt be two versions of you running around"

Nvm reread it. States they're from a different timeline.

Adult Beast actually dr doomed up things. Created a split reality.

So now they can kill them of forever without any temporal consequences? Sounds great.

X-Men Prime: Yet to be storytimed:
>All-New X-Men final issue (because OP is a total faggot)

Nah theyre still linked to the adult versions.

it wouldn't be as sad if it wasn't exactly what they denied

Why not just storytime is yourself if you care so much?

They're not though. That was only the case during Bendis' run, before the timeline fixed itself.

Good, so they can all get killed except beast and then kill adult beast

I mean, even if they were still connected, you could kill of Scott and Jean no problem since their adult versions are already dead.

Yeah, O5 Beast is the only one that isn't vastly inferior to his adult version.

Adult Jean's coming back in July.

OP here. I just went to readcomics.to

For all of an arc. Don't expect Generations to be anything more than that.

>Begging for storytimes
>Getting mad at OP for not providing one when that isn't his job

Damn I hate Nu/co/.