So Sup Forums hows your sex life?

So Sup Forums hows your sex life?

Ask your mom...

its dead lol! actually stillborn is a better description because it was never alive in the first place haha!

25 and still khv

who cares its love I want to be honest

>pimple-like thing on my dick
>never even had sex

Kill me now

boomer detected

nofap december

I have it too, not sure what it is

h-haha really good. i'm great with the women. t-thanks for asking

This.
Sex is nice and all, but more than anything I just want to hold someone and tell them I love them

soy

I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with my post

Pic related. Me last night

I dont wanna talk about it

what was wrong with that guy anyway

He lost his underwear.

Not him, fucking some dumb bitches on the regular is easy, finding one that I don't want to strangle after a short time is the tricky part!

why have sex life when there's all this kino to enjoy

Kissless virgin. No fap December too!

Ingrown hair?

hahaha you must be kidding me aren't you

:( True

just pee yourself dude :^)

I'll pretend I didn't hear that question, OP.

Cancer? Herpes?

It's alright, gf has a lower libido than me which is usually fine except I've started lifting this year and my sexual urges sky rocketed so when I'm rejected booty I wanna punch a wall. Had sex a few nights ago tho and it was feugo.

>gf has a lower libido
*gf has a bull

this desu

Oh shit, guess I gotta dump her. Thanks Sup Forums, good luck with your gf's and I hope they keep your warm at night!

I've had it since I was a kid. You shaved your pubes on your dick didn't you? It doesn't go away

never have i saw a better correction in my lifetime

Finding a steady gf that I enjoy being around was pretty easy for me. Maybe you're just ugly and shooting out of your league.

>36 years old
>still never even kissed a girl
>sitting on the subway in nyc 2 years ago
>crazy homeless man spits blood on my face
>some of it lands in my mouth
>get really sick a few months ago
>doctor says I have hiv and hepatitis

I can not tell you, it's confidential. Anyway, how's your sex life?

Tommy told him "act like you just got blowjob!!" and he's never had one before.

Not the guy you're replying to, but once you've had a couple of long-term girlfriends, you realize how easily women slide into the routine of being disinterested in regular sex.

Not to get all redpill on you, but once they don't have to offer up sex as something valuable to lock down a man, they become a lot less interested in doing it. Since tons of women don't orgasm from PIV sex, it's not like they're missing out on much from using their fingers + a vibrator, vs. a man who is always going to have urges to stick his dick in something warm.

Why was your mouth open?

>autists don't know what fordyce spots are
Good thing you'll never breed.

you gotta be shitting me

He's clearly an overweight mouthbreather. Thankfully he will never breed his beta genes.

It's almost impossible to get HIV orally unless your mouth is full of weeping sores, and even then chances of actual transmission are very low.

lol found the cuck.

If a girl is legitimately attracted to you, they'll never see sex as "something valuable to lock down a man", but a necessity she'll legitimately crave. My gf of 3 years only got hornier and hornier further and further into the relationship, and I quote from her "I never really knew I could enjoy sex until I met you".

Not saying that you have to be a 10/10 for this to work, but its rare a woman will have a low sex drive if the sex was for her at any point enjoyable. Women legitimately enjoy sex a lot more than men do, they just hate admitting it.

it sucks

Sure, so I guess the entire history of men complaining that their wives/girlfriends don't want to have sex as often after marriage/relationships are totally inaccurate, and your situation is actually how it is. Guess we're all just beta cucks and not an alpha sex god like you. :(

*underwears

Dead right, I'm a woman and the idea of sex is enough to make me sick, just awful

lol
I'm not really that attractive, I just go for more homely girls who genuinely like me/act as dominant as I can in bed. Prior to the mid 1800s, women were considered far more sexually adventurous than men, it's a fairly recent phenomenon that girls aren't that much into sex, I think largely because guys are afraid of being dominant/get out of shape early into marriage.

What exactly was "The Room"?

my cousin used to always complain his gf had no libido, but a party when he wasn't in the room, she was acting horny and flirty as fuck around this chad that was there

>I'm a woman
51.5074° N, 0.1278° W

Is "the disaster artist" available somewhere?

Pretty sure you can't get it through oral interactions.

Last night someone on periscope live-streamed themselves watching The Room while doing smart ass commentary ala MST3K.

I always wondered how people can be virgins in huge cities like nyc when you're constantly surrounded by girls

Do you even understand this world?

I watched an advance screening of part one of Tommy and Greg's upcoming two-part movie Best Friends last week, and also got a copy of The Room's script signed by Greg. Ask me anything.

how big is your cock ?

>assumed the location without knowing what the coordinates would be
>looked them up anyway
>mfw

six-ish inches. Nothing to write home about. ___uncut____

Tokyo's exponentially larger and there's a massive subculture of virgin NEETs there

If this is true I feel for you my man. That's one of my biggest fears

had the same thing for like 3 months, small white and hard, one day it just went away

Oh man, thank god I only sucked all those dudes off.

>tfw gf who lives 1000 miles from me and i just had sex with last week after not seeing her for months didn't get her period

i'm close to seriously losing it

>exponentially larger
>9.3 vs. 8.5
Go back to your rice cooker Hirohito

she was probably pregnant before you guys caught up

She was.

Hey, thanks for taking that bullet for me nigga. Make sure you teach him how to be real good at sports and shit so I can come back into his life when he starts making that cheese.

>molested as a child
>sex doesnt interest me at all
atleast im not a serial killer

>>molested as a child
that's no reason to drink

was this the man who did it?

Did your mom have fun last night? Nevermind, I already know she did.

Every time I get close, I feel overcome by guilt and have to back away. I'm good looking, charismatic, successful, etc. but utterly consumed by guilt. I can't trust anybody and instinctively flinch whenever anybody gets close. I've resolved to contact a therapist so many times, but always chicken out.

Awwww, poor guy! Sending lots of love your way bro!

drinking is it's own reward

SHUT UP

Use commas you illiterate piece of shit

kek

>Use commas, you illiterate piece of shit.

it's your glans, microdick

Please be larp

I know you'd respond with this and I did it intentionally to address a broader point:
Sometimes commas are not essential to derive meaning from a sentence, like in my post. It only has one meaning. Anons post, however, did require a comma and maybe even a full stop. His sentence was rubbish.

haha what a story user