Harley's Litte Black Book #6 -Bisley Edition

Hope you enjoy on the worst week Sup Forums

This book would be a lot better if Harley Quinn wasn't in it.

This

Harley is disgusting

about half way now

Aww Harly thinks she can Dom.

kek, so much for rick flagg

Another Conner book not drawn by Amanda Conner. Woohooo.

Damn, talk about bait and switch art.

She can't physically draw full comics anymore, my dude. Her wrist problem has been a thing for years and it won't let her work interiors unless it's just a couple of pages. She only draws covers now.

Plus it's not just her book, Jimmy Palmiotti writes it too.

That is the coolest fucking spaceship.

Can someone storytime the latest comic she drew in full Kamandi Challenge #3 by the way?

I'm calling bullshit, she's draws six issues worth of covers a year. She could handle interiors.

Exactly.

Then she's done like a horse with a broken leg.

>those fucking hips
WE VIOLET PARR NOW
get on to it artists

Based Lobo hitting that ass

All that gore but a little nudity is haram. truly america

and thats that, i hope some of you were able to enjoy it at least

It's like Mass Effect Andromeda all over again.

Now listen here, you little shit.

Those red flags must be removed!!!

Some of these red flags just cover the butt crack lmao

Awww, the crab thing didn't go with them.

So that was kinda weird...

nah man, check the last page again

I don't think I like Harley Quinn anymore.

Nobody does anymore, even people who were fan of her are starting to dislike the character, even waifufags are starting to hate the character, only people who like her are casuals

What is she supposed to be anymore?
They've tried to turn her until Tank Girl or something. I don't get it at all.

just make her a whore in a 18+ comic

Deadpool or some shit like that, I don't know. DC clearly lost Harley's direction once N52 started rolling on when they stuck her into the Squad. Right now Harley is just Palmiotti and Conner personal self-insert

She's a mix of lol so random humor, wish fulfillment, and female empowerment.

>Nobody does anymore, even people who were fan of her are starting to dislike the character, even waifufags are starting to hate the character
Fascinating hyperbole, family. I guess we can't all be super secret club Bruce Timm fags like you, can we?

She does feel like when Deadpool is written badly.
The lol look how random and silly and violent I am!

But with the added look what slutty outfit we put Harley in now. Isn't she sooooo sexy!

It's not even about Timm, man. It's about the character, everything that Harley is today is a serious stepback of what Harley was

>inb4 HALREY WAS ALWAYS A SLUT

No, she wasn't. She didn't sleep around with anyone, even back in her old solo. Hell, she had Lewis drooling for her and she still told him to fuck off. Stop sucking DC and/or Palmiotti's dick just because that guy wrote a passable Pee-Gee book or a passable Jonah Hex book (and even then if you look at the credits you'll see Justin Gray)

Harley Quinn has turned into the Adventures of the obnoxious punk stripper.

This is somehow worse that Deadpool was.

Harley has always been a slut though, just look up how she became a doctor in the first place

>Hurr Durr Mad Love

And yeah, after that she became loyal tot he Joker, shocking I know!. Pre-n52 Harley is miles better than today's Harley because she had a clear direction. She wasn't a slut, she wasn't a cheap-comedy-fetish character, she was just the sidekick and sometimes main character that made sense, her jokes worked and her attitudes wasn't jarring.

edgy

Oh, you're right! Yay!

Hey look, it's Reaper.

i'm not defending new harley nigger, but saying she hasnt always been a slut is a flat out lie.

>Hurr Durr Mad Love
Its what she's best known for outside of the film, so yeah no shit.

But her main characteristic and trait, the one thing that define her the most out of that shit is her loyalty to the Joker, shit why do you think all this casuals fangirls goes all "Joker & Harley are relantionship goals", it's not because of the slutty Harley that we have today, it's because in their eyes she's is 100% loyal to Joker no matter what, and no matter who comes in the way (and yes that includes Ivy). So saying that she's a slut because of Mad Love is not valid since she changed her attitude once she met the Joker

Nu Harley makes cucking an art form.

Harley was still completely enamored with the Joker at that point, and Lewis was both a model henchman and intelligent enough to know that you don't hit on the Joker's girlfriend. Also wasn't he married? I thought that was him just trying to be a good friend.

Lewis was totally in love with Harley, it gets revealed at the end of the first arc when he allowed himself get shot by Harley. He totally wanted a ride on the Harley but Harley was loyal enough to keep Lewis at arms distance

Loyal henchwoman Harley > Current "don't need no Joker" Harley. Literally how in the fuck could anyone like her currently? Even Harlivyfags are cucked beyond hope.

>Even Harlivyfags are cucked beyond hope.

And we hate current Harley too, I daily speak with differents Harlivy shippers and I still have to find one person that likes current Harley

Still doesn't seem like love to me. The guy stated up front that he was in this knowing he was going to die eventually. I always interpreted it as him just happy he could die for a boss he actually likes as opposed to losing his life over some stupid gag of the Joker's or something.

Dunno, sacrificing yourself twice for the same person seems like something more than a loyal henchman to me

The problem is that neither side of the two party system is against gore largely, both majorities because "muh Jesus/body-image" are against nudity, and moderates just pick one of two parties instead of forming a legitimate third.

When's Dini backup story coming up?

I'm sorry user but its over she was a slut who slept with the Joker and threw away her career in psych because of greed

As I keep saying, its exactly what happened to Venom in the late 90's/early 2000's.

They wanted to merchandise the fuck out of him because he was popular, kept trying new things and each was successively worse and more WTF until they just went "fuck it" and killed Eddie Brock with cancer so Venom could be a mantle. Which resulted in six abandoned ideas from a The Thing ripoff using the Fantastic Four to a cop on the edge story. Then fucking Venom Space Knight.

DC didn't learn from Marvel's mistakes. Harley is currently in the Venom: License To Kill stage. Next is an attempt at horror.

You don't have to be in love with someone to be willing to sacrifice for them. Throughout the whole book, Lewis was painted as that kind of guy; he was a good person who knew he had a crappy lot in life, and more than anything he really did seem like Harley's friend. Plus, to reiterate, he stated pretty early on that his whole plan in life was to die with enough recorded information of his life that his wife could make some money off the rights to his stories as a henchman for the Joker.
Also, when was this? I only read the first book. Did they really bring him back just to kill him off again?

Yes that strikes me as how Marvel is writing Deadpool...
I mean how tank girl is written

Sluts sleep with everyone.
Tony Stark is a slut.

Whores fuck for gain.

>skimpy outfit tears away to reveal an even skimpier outfit

Who the fuck is she cuckolding?

She's not in a relationship, no partner is getting off on her fucking someone else, and if she gets pregnant she can't lie and tell anyone its theirs.

You have no idea what that word means.

I feel like anything Joker is toxic beyond redemption, and Harley has promise as a solo.

But this is a poor attempt.

>Who the fuck is she cuckolding?
Ivy, constantly. There's an upcoming arc with her in a triangle with Ivy and Red Tool, too.

>no partner is getting off on her fucking someone else
See pic related.

Ivy.

Was duting the last arc of Kesel's run, after the Metropolis arc when Harley's jetpack exploded and she died and sent to Hell

Harley and Joker will always be miles better than Harley as a standalone. Even that issue with Harley interacting with the fake Joker was better than the others, for fuck's sake.

I thought Ivy broke up with her.