>Starts watching it cause of the new season
>Getting tough first season perfectly fine
>Getting to the next one
>...
>realization hits
>Jack strips in almost every episode
>How manny kimonos are killed?
>How easy to tear are these things?
>Who is still producing them in the futuristic society that earth has become?

Long time fans of the show please explain!

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/1c06fc13028315651aee8fcb5298cd00/tumblr_ondm5iI4bX1t0yjaro4_r1_1280.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Years of ripping cloths during long arduous training sessions have made jack not only the greatest warrior mankind has ever know, but the greatest tailor as well.

I'm pretty sure he makes them himself.

He trained with Kenshiro. He uses martial arts to remake his clothes.

Gay people should be killed.

Op now you're just being a fucking retard

it's a cartoon you fucking autist

this is why nobody takes our hobby seriously

He usually just ask for a new one from a local tailor after he saved a village

It's like asking why there's a goddamn gem on a that one queer kid fat belly.

People like you should be put into camps.

>has to jump to reach him

Steven is 50% rock

why couldn't you just make a new naked Jack thread?

Those clothes are made of Jack's comfort and ripping them means a direct increase of determination.

But there's already the fujo thread for that

No one said this wasn't one.

Why does Jack get stronger when he's naked?

he unleashes his inner animal

Sucker punching someone like that is Cowardice.
He clearly did it because he wanted to make a political statement, if he wanted to do that, he should have challenged him to a No Holds Barred fight.

Pray on their fear... move like an animal to feel the kiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll....

But that show very explicitly states why that is the case and the entire shows plot rather revolves around that reason

S-STAHP

naked

If you can't recover and react fast enough to catch a shortass like that you deserve to be bopped

He actually does weave his own straw hats

this but unironically

Asian customs and cultures still exist in the future, it's not stupid to assume that he really does buy them from somewhere.

Because he has nothing to protect him, so he has to be on his A-game at all costs if he wants to survive a fight?

This thread sucks

Post more naked Jack

Fujo thread died so we might as well move here

This is Sup Forums right now

best Sup Forums ever

Is this the new fujo thread, is this the new place to discuss sucking Samurai dick?

>Those abs
I thought I was a lesbian but I want him so bad

Yes

Not like Spencer wasn't already a plant to begin with.

user please, I want to preserve my childhood memories, not fap to them like the deep autist I am.
That is cute though...

I know that image and it includes a female POV of a girl riding him, just so you know
So it's not gay

Nothing wrong with that.

JACK IS MANLY COOL
I DON'T WANT HIM, BUT TO BE LIKE HIM
NO
HOMO

>bearded Jack with hair down.

No idea but there is an episode where jack loses his hat and another one we're he breaks his shoe
In the shoe episode it's implied that the people jack helps do wathever they can for jack like giving him new clothes or food
I think it adds a lot to the character because jack basically has nothing except his sword, well now that's no longer the case

With kindnes

I want to be the girl thats riding Jack in

those were the same episode, they show Jack making himself a new hat

yfw weighted ki

He just takes it off so confidently. Imagine him initiating sex by doing this.

"Demongo, I'm trying to wind down here, put that away"

68.media.tumblr.com/1c06fc13028315651aee8fcb5298cd00/tumblr_ondm5iI4bX1t0yjaro4_r1_1280.png

I felt nothing when Ashi started screaming. Literally no emotion.

This, I feel like he knows how to sew. That said, he should really learn how to make another pair of sandals.

This is ungodly.

I want more

You see Scotsman, when using divine sword as spear you will never throw the inaccurate for fear of losing last hope of-whoops!

Sauce on pic?

that moment was fucking awesome

>Jack doesn't even hesitate to toss his priceless magic sword too a dude he hardly knows because he trusts him to use it correctly

According to the creator commentary for that episode, there may have been a little more to it. They had planned on making a big deal out of the fact that Jack trained with the Greeks in the past, and have the Spartans be surprised and impressed by how well this stranger could work with their tactics. In return Jack would teach the Spartans a few other techniques. I would assume that if they had all the time to make and show this episode that they wanted, they would have established that Jack had taught the king how to use a sword like his.

Either way though it is great, even if Jack had taught the King about his sword, he placed a lot of trust in him.

it's a Hakama.

>Jack's finally talking more because his cool demeanor's been broken
>That sequential reference to "jump good," when Jack was jumping from the trees
By the way, you wouldn't stick it to a rock, would you?

cowardly, maybe. Damn funny, yup!

my sides

Dude probably just pulls a Kenshiro and sews his own clothes.

That or he buys them from certain tailors, his culture isn't completely diminished in the future as show in the shoes episode.

Hell I'd stick it to all three of them.

I said the same thing while watching it. Like, his hat was explained, and there was the episode about his shoes, but his robe has been fixed between scenes, let alone episodes, WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

>His sword

So have they explained why Aku just doesnt send Jack into the future again and repeat?

Aku's an evil monster bent on controlling everything, not a procrastinator.
Only reason he sent Jack to the future in the first place was because it was his only option.

Well, isnt it kind of his only option now?

Given that Jack lost the sword and Aku doesn't know it, he probably doesn't know anything about Jacks whereabouts in the current time and lost track of him with his magic thingy.

>Those prostitutes in Jack's Sandals

Is Scaramouch also a prostitute?

I can totally imagine him making his own everytime it gets destroy'd. Probably gathers the materials with his bare hands too. Good training for discipline, precision and patience.

also

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SLEPT ON SAMURAI JACK AND THEY ALL LIKE

>pure fujo material omg
>WOW this is pure kino
>etc etc

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU WATCHING NIGGA? DA FUCKIN LIVE ACTION BULLSHIT ON DICKELODEON? GET OUTTA TOWN

>Three boobed alien

How did I miss this?

I think that's a girl in the OP pic

There is slight breast definition

SAUCE PLEASE

>DICKELODEON
sounds like my type of show!~~~

user please don't type like a two year old, it's embarrassing for all of us

Preserve this.

How did Jack go nuts after fifty years when the lava monster lasted a millennium alone.

Didn't Jack technically kill him?

Jack lost his sword. He has no way back home and the fact he has failed his mission haunts him.

Basically direction of progression.
The lava monster was able to work his way towards achieving his goal, while in Jack's case everything he does seems more counterproductive.

No more kimonos now. He lost them along with the sword.
Hell, he probably doesn't wear his fundoshi anymore either.

lava man could've gone nuts multiple times but worked through it

>Ywn approach Scaramouch to ask whether he's a whore
>hwn smash his heel into your crotch and finish the job by crushing your skull with another kick

alewdnia.tumblr.com