Kim Possible thread

Why is this show so forgotten on Sup Forums compared to other popular series of that era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_l-aLeYCiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>compared to other popular series of that era?
You mean other often talked about gems such as Lilo and Stitch the animated series, Proud Family and American Dragon Jake Long?

No, I mean stuff like ATLA, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, even fucking Megas which had 2 seasons.

It's not necessarily forgotten. We just don't bring it up toomoften because there's nothing to really complain about it.

Lack of good DVD box sets.

Well its not as good as any of those shows. Except for Teen Titans which was/is retardedly popular.

Eh, I'd place it about on par with Megas, and also Duck Dodgers which is talked about much more.

look, it ran it's course, we've talked about it, had our fun making alt-kimmies but it's done, nothing really new or interesting left in the well. I think the only people doing anything with Kim is Kennycomix and even that's below their average shit

I'd rather watch it than any of those shows except Megas honestly.

No accounting for shit taste.

So 1080p releases of the whole show (even the extended second movie) aren't enough for you? You'd prefer shitty SD just because it's on a disc?

>implying anyone actually buys DVDs
You're hilarious.

Old people do, and young people don't have money anyways, so big corp doesn't give a shit about 'em.

Your leet cyber nerd bullshit isn't impressing anyone.

Preferring to watch SD over HD for ANY reason is pretty much bullshit.

What I'm wondering is why does shows like Billy and Mandy and Ed, Edd n Eddy have such autistic fanbases? Those shows have been over for years and yet I still see people reminiscing about those shows every few months and it feels like whenever I see threads of those shows, they have at least 2 threads. Why does those two shows get more threads than the other Cartoon Network shows that ended 10+ years ago?

I do.

Most of the other Cartoon Cartoons have fanbases like that too: KND, Courage, Johnny Bravo, etc.

2000s power rankings (also including late 90s)
>God Tier
ATLA
Samurai Jack
Spongebob seasons 1-3
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
>Great Tier
Teen Titans
Megas XLR
Duck Dodgers
Recess
Scooby Doo and Witches Ghost, Alien Invaders
Ed Edd and Eddy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Good Tier
Justice League
Camp Lazlo
Spongebob Season 4 (episodes like Skill Crane and Krusty Towers elevate the rating from decent to good)
Fairly Odd parents up to Channel Chasers
Class of 3000
Billy and Mandy
Chowder
Kids Next Door
>Decent Tier
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends (has some pretty good episodes but also some episodes where I don't find the mean spirited behavior funny)
Krypto the Super Dog
>Meh Tier
Squirrel Boy
Baby Loony Toons
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
Flapjack
My Gym Partner is a Monkey
>Bad Tier
My Dad is a Rock Star
Johnny Test at its best
Lunatics Unleashed
>Shit Tier
Out of Jimmy's Head
Rest of Spongebob
Johnny Test at its worst
Coconut Fred

It's not really that good, that's why. Fap to your red-brown-haired no-titty gymnast waifu all you like but the only thing this show was good at was comedy but it didn't spend much time doing that.

Unless you're buying rare discs, you're probably wasting your money nowadays.

Sup Forums never talks about good things that everyone likes.

There's nothing to talk about.

"Boy I sure do like The Secret of NIMH" "Me too"

>Kim Possible not on list
do you even OP user

Not to mention that it's been over for 10 years as of 2017.

Forgot to add Kim Possible boarders on good and great for me. The episodes with Shego and Drakken were the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_l-aLeYCiw

Squirrel Boy and My Gay Partner is a Monkey are at least Bad Tier.

My Dad the Rock Star was shit tier.

I thought Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi was watchable.

How often do we have Megas threads on average here? How long do said threads last on average?

The show also had better-than-decent action, well-written storylines including a surprising amount of continuity, and highly unique and memorable characters, and it ran longer than many similar series so you could enjoy it more.

I actually did a calculation a while back, IIRC that was well over half the show (around 60% or so).

they usually last to CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS

NICE

again, there's nothing to talk about. It's a good show and everyone likes it and nothing new's forthcoming.

We're only talking about Samurai Jack because there's a new series.

I dunno but I constantly see it mentioned on here. Kim Possible is almost never mentioned at all.

This post is nothing but LIES

IMO it's better than several of the shows in your "Great Tier" even.

Justice League should be in God Tier.

I'm just saying what I personally got out of it. You may want to elaborate on your opinion.

>Camp Lazlo
>Good Tier

That show was just kiddie garbage and wasn't Rocko. It belonged on Nick Jr with all those other furry shows like Little Bear and Franklin

Really? Well I haven't watched the show in years. Maybe it deserves a rewatch.
You can shit on Lazlo, but it seems like your talking smack about Little Bear. And thats not okay.

>That show was just kiddie garbage and wasn't Rocko
"It wasn't Rocko" is literally the only criticism anyone ever levels against Camp Lazlo. Because it's the only criticism anyone CAN level against it, that it wasn't a copy-paste of Joe Murray's earlier work. Fuck you.

>Phineas and Ferb and Kim Possible are the Only Cartoon Series made by Disney that isn't about Goofy Donald or Petes that is memorable in the 2000's
Funny how Nowdays Disney is actually doing better than CN and Nick when it used to be The weakest of the Three

>Phineas and Ferb and Kim Possible are the Only Cartoon Series made by Disney that isn't about Goofy Donald or Petes that is memorable in the 2000's
That's because they spent most of the 2000s making live action tween sitcoms.

Be forewarned that according to my calculations, the first season features them the least by far, in fewer than half the episodes. So don't be too disappointed if you watch it in order (I recommend the chronological order, BTW).

Camp Lazlo alongside Chowder and Flapjack were the CN Cartoons to Look Foward to In the Era between The Golden Age and the rise of Adventure Time And Regular Show

It was kiddie garbage through and through, though. (Just like virtually all other CN shows of that era.) Other user is right.

Where's Dave the Barbarian fall on this list? I never watched it but it's the only other Disney channel cartoon from the 2000s whose name I recognized (other than Blandy and Mister Shitskers). Some people here seem to have liked it.

Well, it's a bit of an unfair comparison seeing as they've got two full-fledged channels with XD now.

CN only just got started with the new Boomerang.

People are allowed to do other things than the thing you liked that they did, user.

also I was a kid when Rocko was on and I thought it was dumb. As an adult it's great but I can see why Murray wouldn't have wanted to bet on a hit in the same vein in the 2000s. It would have been a gamble.

>People are allowed to do other things than the thing you liked that they did, user.
My head hurts just from reading that sentence.

Timing, I think. It isn't new enough to be hot, or old enough to be nostalgic. Availability also really hurts it.

What fucking availability? Are full DVD releases the only metric now? DVD is pretty much ancient now.

>No, I mean stuff like ATLA, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, even fucking Megas which had 2 seasons.
Try again, user.

Its impossible to find 1080p rips of the series.

They've been posted here multiple times. All 4 seasons have been ripped in 1080p, along with both movies (the 2nd extended edition too).

>Ed Edd and Eddy
>not God Tier

I'd say Good Tier. I haven't finished watching all of it but it could also be Great Tier. At least the talking horse is.

What's even the point? Kim Possible never had any stunning visuals, 720p should be perfectly satisfying as it is with most cartoons and anime.

>implying 720p is easier to find

b-but i just bought the complete works of bud spencer and terrence hill from amazon.

I liked Kim Possible
The Agent/Cheerleader thing was neat I thought

Everyone agrees that it was good. Not much to talk about.

It's cheaper than digital most of the time, unless you mean piracy

>what is Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.

Kim Possible is my shit. Still one of my favourite cartoons.

Russians have everything.
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4752133

>season 1 TVRip
>no movies
>Russian audio included
absolutely disgusting desu

Flapjack should be in the same tier as Chowder.
>Squirrel Boy
>Baby Loony Toons
>Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
>My Gym Partner is a Monkey
I hate Johnny Test but all of these were even worse.
With the rest I can agree.

Is it on streaming? Cause I can't find it.

What does Shego's glowing hands even do? Are they toxic or something? I only know something bad might happen if you touch it.

Her power is energy blasts.

>No, I mean stuff like ATLA, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, even fucking Megas which had 2 seasons.
Try again, user.

Which site(s) do you mean?

What's ATLA?

ATLA because of Korra.
Teen Titans because of TTG.
Samurai Jack because of the new season.

This is my guess, anyways. I can't say I've seen much discussion about Megas to be honest.

dumb dubsposter

You know, the legal ones. That get normies into things.

Could you be more specific? A list would be nice.

it's grammatically correct. Maybe you're just dumb?

I didn't say it wasn't, now did I?

trying to remember this episode. Drakken decided Shego was too uppity and mind-controlled her, and then did the same thing to Kim?

Guessing this episode ended with a beatdown from Shego to the good doctor.

Sorry bro. It didn't click it till you posted that

She was such a insufferably smug cunt

do you think she had a crush on Kim?

She was just a cunt.

dat symbolism

I knew she wasn't flat like Kim but damn

Kay:

Netflix
Amazon Instant Video
Hulu

There's like 5 rotating episodes on Disney's website, but that's pretty weak sauce.

in fairness Kim was being a cunt there too.

2000-2006 was awesome
2006-2009 sucked

I don't remember this episode. Which one was it?

what symbolism

Return to Camp Wannaweep.

I'll take WebM requests